Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Marriage Gone Wrong - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Gone Wrong (43950 Views)

Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. / Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Staceyjohnsn: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
ChiefOloye:

He has said it all, alternatively, send hired assassins to the idiot.

Meanwhile you didn't tell us the roles you played in his deportation, or you know it's hellish to live in Nigeria?

Did I tell you I work for immigration. London is not Nigeria, if you no get the correct documents, they go jus deport u.
Which kind role am I suppose to have played?

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Anaskie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
You cannot come and die because of one man? grin

You sound very very Nigerian already.

Anyways, sorry about your predicament. However, be careful of scammers.

Some of the persons willing to help you out on this platform might just be trying to rip you off your hard earned money.

Getting a CTC of your marriage certificate is quite easy and inexpensive. If you are based in Nigeria , you can even do it by yourself at the Marriage Registry.

Be extremely cautious.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by bujebudanu1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol.naija musnt hear say you come from overs.

Na so their body go dey miswork. grin

See guys dropping and telling d op to come and marry Dem

If na guy too.babes go full here

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Staceyjohnsn: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Stories that touch the kidney.

When the going was good, nobody knew.
Now yawa don Gass, everywhere must ring.

Don't be surprised if the story up there is far from the truth, she might be the one trying to play a fast one on her husband.

Be quiet. If you lack the comprehension to answer the question. Go to bed. Adults are speaking

All in all,
Mathew 8 :22
"Let the dead bury the dead"
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by alausaone(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
I can link you with a good lawyer in Nigeria that will help u out all you need is a legal advice , as for the man their is a possibility his married and just wanna use you for paper, inbox me i will ask uncle to help u take a legal action about this okay.......

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by sandra50(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
What did you do or should I say..what happened that he decided to opt out?he can't just wake up and say he is done..something must have happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Admitwithschola: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Staceyjohnsn:

How bout you don’t chat shit about my life and my story, if you don’t have an answer for my questions, please kindly exit the forum. People like you make me sick, don’t accuse me of lying when you don’t know me from Adam. What is your pity going to do for me? Is it your pity that I’m gonna eat. Absolute nonsense. I need answers not this trash. If you like take my story as it is and help me or pls stay quiet.
God bless

Aunty Stacey! Na you?

Well done ma.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by chccho(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Just2endowed2:

My guy won escape grin

My guy stop exposing your poverty mentality online for the world to see. If I want to travel to the UK tomorrow na to face airport straight.

I am not from your village

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by chccho(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
sandra50:
What did you do or should I say..what happened that he decided to opt out?he can't just wake up and say he is done..something must have happened.

Are these questions going to get her the divorce papers?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

At the bolded, why do you feel the guy is below her? Because you saw London abi? Your inferiority complex is more glaring than Buhari's inefficiencies.
no mind am.

Some people no jus get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Etizz: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sweetheart, if na naija u marry u have no worries at all.... Online marriage certificate nii, facebook marriage certificate kor.....

U better hurry and get married to who ever is ready OK...... As for d Heartbreake, just let it go... He literally tell that you are too better for him.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Blesser28(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
in all,
"Let the dead bury the dead" [/quote]

U never forget this quotetion [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by HolyTitus(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:
Madam OP.You story is bent. It is clear that you added a few sentences to garner pity. E.g "I was willing to move to Nigeria permanently and forget about London completely. It was time to do the traditional marriage now, he said he’s not doing anymore."

Those are lies. You came to Nigeria to divorce him and move on with your life since the guy was deported. But since you are married legally, you are stuck with him. You came to divorce him but he is refusing.

Don't lie. Come clean. Say it as it is and I will help you with direct steps to take and where to go if you come clean and say it as it really is
CHAP-MAN

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by fsb(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
So many trolls. Please those who can help should do so and those who can't should look and pass.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by oruma19: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Airtel 1500 naira data bundle lasts more than the marriages we have today, what is happening?
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Staceyjohnsn: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

Tell the bolded to your husband

I can swear you are the reason he was deported.

OK SINCE YOU KNOW IT ALL. YOU ARE RIGHT. I GOT HIM DEPORTED ONLY TO GO AND MARRY HIM 2 YEARS LATER. IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HIM TO LONDON ILLEGALLY. IM ALSO THE ONE THAT TOLD THE POLICE TO ARREST HIM, DETAIN HIM & DEPORT HIM. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by codemaniacs: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
zz
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Stories that touch the kidney.

When the going was good, nobody knew.
Now yawa don Gass, everywhere must ring.

Don't be surprised if the story up there is far from the truth, she might be the one trying to play a fast one on her husband.

All in all,
"Let the dead bury the dead"
She doesn't have to tell you what goes on in her life at all times as she isn't accountable to you. All she asks for is a piece of advice on how to go about the matter. If you don't have any to render, there's no reason for you to complain and make unnecessary assumptions.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Staceyjohnsn: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
sandra50:

Well if you see him ask him for me.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

Tell the bolded to your husband

I can swear you are the reason he was deported.

You really don't have to comment if you can't help her based on her story.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Grupo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
This story is so fake and the OP doesn't sound like someone from London.

I'm afraid so many nairalanders will send "her" pm and they may get scammed in the process.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by codemaniacs: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
zz
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by holocron: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:
Madam OP.You story is bent. It is clear that you added a few sentences to garner pity. E.g "I was willing to move to Nigeria permanently and forget about London completely. It was time to do the traditional marriage now, he said he’s not doing anymore."

Those are lies. You came to Nigeria to divorce him and move on with your life since the guy was deported. But since you are married legally, you are stuck with him. You came to divorce him but he is refusing.

Don't lie. Come clean. Say it as it is and I will help you with direct steps to take and where to go if you come clean and say it as it really is

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Ayobami7(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
na wa o
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by sircomputer(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Problems shares is a problems solve.
I'm interested in you and I will get the necessary documents u needed to file ur divorce.
Pls don't hesitate to call me.
saheedlat@gmail.com
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by pastie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

You have a case here, I wish the said husband is a nairalander to courter this.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

the only commenter with grey matter in his crevices..... this is exactly how it played out. loyalty is everything indeed. igi da eye fo

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Chuks9000: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Staceyjohnsn:

Do you possibly have an email address I can contact you on or WhatsApp, because I dont want to post all my information on this forum?
Thanks
God bless
You can't be serious? If the process is not online, then it's either you get your ads of the chair and DIY or you ring a lawyer. How can someone suggests to help online and you are jumping at it. Are you not tired of being scammed? He should introduce himself properly and you are good to go if your background check is positive.
Pls, it's safe being on the sceptical side always.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by codemaniacs: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
zz
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by SURElee(f): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
I used to think it is traditional marriage with parental consent before registry marriage. Anyway wetin I Sabi sef. Biko, people who know should help her, and God bless you all while you help her get out of this heartbreaking trauma. Some guys are as unstable as the waves and rides of the sea.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by pastie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
To those posting their contacts up there, we need things done the right way, not because you live in Nigerian wuruwuru system means you should go any length just to secure her divorce in hope of her marrying you.
we all know Nigeria is a shithole but please, don't make it more disturbing in the name of finding London kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Daeylar(f): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
yettymuse:
This platform is large enough for you to start a thread for your 'kindred spirit'. I'm a woman, I speak for the women folks!
LOL!!! grin grin grin grin I like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.