Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (60271 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by clemmonce(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
HARDDON:

Yea, guys and their bribery, wimpish attitudes.
How can you be so graciously blessed with JRod and money, yet fall mugu to these soft dolls that gat nada and haven't even learnt how to properly wash their panties?

Itz really annoying!

Btw, I, usually, am the one that keeps them waiting even if they are the ones footing the bills.
hahahaha...
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by alexola20(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Casemiro(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
End it oga! END IT!! Farmtool spotted. . Believe it or crase.

trying

> it is well

toxic

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

In Jonathan’s voice ——-> That is not Correct grin
lol ma nigga...

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?
oh mehn I raise yansh for you Sir! grin
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by asalimpo(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

yes or no?
nice how u turned d question on him rather than spoonfeed him with d answer
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by doris4u(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pubichairs:
Toxic relationship , there is nothing to advice..

Mr Nice guy keep on sticking to one woman, na u go tire
It's either he quits or stays in the relationship. Dating two people ain't easy o
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Deepsky(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

yes or no?
...this is the best comment I've read ever on this NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.