Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (60252 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2018
weavesquad:

yes , u are one of the most idiotic men on naira land.. you insult people anyhow. everyone is a slave to love.. when u are trapped, its not easy.... but you are mad once again.. its not foolish question, you are d fool here. he seek for an advice.. that's what this forums stands for.

In Jonathan’s voice ——-> That is not Correct grin
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by tunize(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2018
My brother just sit and wait for the wors.
Can u even here urself out boiz like una nai dey give girls leg to ride on una anyhow all in the name of love.you deh friend girl wen nor fit apologise wen she's wrong but you do it even at her own expense.
My advice to you is simple" don't be a slave to love" but rather " be a king to it" use ur head instead of ur heart. i nor go fit tell u weda the girl good or bad.!!
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by MUSAPLC: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Bros, I declared emergency on this relationship, as a matter of urgent leave her now ooo
The end would be bad for you ooo
Talk from experience .

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Mettlefriday(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2018
I hate woman or anything giving me headache. If I discover that u're my girlfriend giving me headache with my money. First of all i'll reduce my love for u, if it still continues, I drop u like shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by spikemmy(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?

YOU ARE A LEGEND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by mechanics(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2018
From your post, it seems she don't communicate well to you and she lacks respect, one of the advantages of a happy home is communication and respect for each other, if this ingredients are not there initially, there will be problems, you have to tell her your mind so she will change, if not move on.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by greatnaija01: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
BROTHERLY, thanks o

dbanjj1629:
You nailed it brotherman. Thumbs up
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by greatnaija01: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2018
HAAA, madam you are back after a long break, I used to follow your smoothie training back in 2015 before I entered cryptocurrency and importation, am honored you commented o... welcome back to nairaland ma.

SURElee:

God bless you. I don't need to add to it again. If guy has ears let him hear what the spirit has told him. You carry capital olosho runz geh say na girlfriend with marriage in mind? Mschewww! My guy wake up jare.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ironkurtain(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
CHASE A CHECK, NEVER CHASE A B!TCH.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Kay512: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:
You are dating a slay queen, what do you expect?

Some of you will just go and carry burden that's bigger than your heart and be expecting a positive outcome.

Can I like this your comment up to a hundred times? I wish.
-
The guy clearly carried more than he can suspend and he's still asking questions!!
-
The babe is “in charge” and doesn't give a f*ck and this nigg' couldn't see it. Yuck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by TrizzyMG(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
U better fūck her for the last time and leave her

Give her a 4hrs non stop marathon sexx
grin
Homeboiy:
U better fūck her for the last time and leave her

Give her a 4hrs non stop marathon sexx
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by abimic(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Brother jappa, see as most people tell u to quit, girls with good characters are even loved by the blind. I like women who keeps me updated about their whereabouts as I always do in return, especially when u Hardly see, if she forgets and not genuinely remorseful, such girls would always have issues with guys who value such. If u are complaining about this little thing and people don para already, if i talk my own.. Omo na stoning I go receive o.... Courses whether medicine, engineering or whatsoever don't determine in great extent character of a lady, it's Just upbringing, gathering and ideology that goes farthest. Most of these ladies that go to church are even farther from that the Bible teaches, no right place to find a good woman. Experience teaches our ladies more than finding a perfect relationship that they would undervalue, then they would take guys serious later when it is late, that time they would now meet the wrong person From desperation.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

yes or no?
Bros pls dash me small of these your amazing sense abeg. I need am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by pagorino(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

yes or no?
you nailed it bro.... I think a reasonable guy would choose wisely irrespective of the fake love. angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?

Therapy and a relationship counseling will help you.
Read the four seasons of marriage- why do people think love is easy. We seem to think love is a happy path always. You leave her you will run into another problem elsewhere
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by SURElee(f): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
HAAA, madam you are back after a long break, I used to follow your smoothie training back in 2015 before I entered cryptocurrency and importation, am honored you commented o... welcome back to nairaland ma.

My dear I didn't go anywhere on! God bless you dear. Hope you are good? God bless the works of your hands.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Dedetwo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?

You need to run away from her. Anybody who cannot stand corrected is a vagrant. Among certain human beings, love can be defined as a short-lived sentiment. I guess divorcees once loved each other. Some of them had gun-to-the-head divorce proceedings.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DanielsParker(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
clemmonce:
here is the bitter truth.... You don fuc.k up from the beginning.... You don't pamper girls, there is a difference in showing a girl love and pampering her... You misbehave sometimes you will still be the one to apologise.... Girls don't like guys like that..... True talk you can take it the bank.... Girls don't like soft guys..... When a girl misbehave she knows..... she expects you to correct her but if you fail you don dey mess up be that..... There is a difference between being nice and being a foot mat..... I will elaborate on this later...
Secondly she doesn't like you that much .... I am 90% sure she is seeing someone else.... If a girl likes you, no thing like busy schedule ooo.... She will create the chance... One month ? No ....unacceptable..
A big mistake guys make is thinking If i am loving , caring and soft she will like me more.... No, she won't....
There is a big difference between being nice and being a foot mat.. I will give an example..
You invite your babe for a date at 7pm.... 7pm you are already there, she comes in by 8pm, without apologising for the delay.. she just went to sit down... and you as the guy you smile order for her.... You don Bleep up..... Tell her straight up. we were suppose to meet by 7pm and you are coming by 8pm and you did not even apologise, thats rude.... She will not hate you, she will even respect you more...
In summary guy free the babe..... if you dont nah she go free you and it will break you down more mentally....

Nice one. I dont know why some guys pamper ladies. Showing love, being nice and being weak aren't the same. Most guys fail to differentiate.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Uwaeromosele: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
HARDDON:
I'm totally impressed with responses from guys on here! We growing!

@ op, you have to majorly fix your self first before you find and fix the world.
In all these, you are solely to blame because your worse mistake is not working on yourself after your last bitter break, shutting off your heart for a long time, meeting someone online and without scrutinising same, jumping on bed with her and you started loving for two calling it Dating while wasting your time, efforts and money on a leopard.

Sense Pill: No matter how hard the rain pours, it does not wash off the dark spots of the leopard.

From your long read, here are flash points. Hopefully, you learn from them and improve on yourself.

1. You are too naive, balless, nice and voiceless for a relationship.

Too Naive because you failed to observe all the red flags and allowed b00bs, Womanliness and b00tie to dictate and blur your thinking cap.

Too nice because you went loving and apologising for two. Putting down your happiness for another's. I'm sure you must have spent a fortune on calls, recharge cards, outings and the likes! Most probably got only a smile or a peck for a thank you.

Too balless; imagine you getting on bed with a lady that takes offense at correction! You are dating a demon! How can someone , a lady at that, take offense at correction when you guys have different ideologies and backgrounds? N the balless you didn't show her the door immediately you realised this rather you emboldened her to pull more terrible stunts on you until you were totally beaten into line! Until you started getting SCARED OF correcting HER because you don't wano freaking rock the boat!

Son, you were the WOMAN in the so called relationship.

Too voiceless: love does not preclude your getting pissed and voicing your anger boy! Sometimes, you need to tear down a nest that is too comfortable and build another! You take lies and maniputions with an "ok"? Who does that?

Sense Pill: it is only a cold pot of soup flies have a feast on. angry angry

See? You are totally to blame. For thus you made your bed, thus you lay

Solution?

DO NOT END THE RELATIONSHIP rather, friendzone her. She is the quickest way to learn from your mistakes and deploy some of the skills you are about learning. You would use her as a target practice. For now, just simply ignore her. Calls, messages, everything!

Visit https://datingdrill.com and take it from the top.

You must work on yourself confidence first , then gradually improve to other aspects.

I also have a thread here called Dating Drills: Guys only. Search for it and start studying. Kindly ignore the fact that it is more than 200 pages.

Thank me later
Bosss Way.The one and only HARDON
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by clemmonce(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
DanielsParker:

Nice one. I dont know why some guys pamper ladies. Showing love, being nice and being weak aren't the same. Most guys fail to differentiate.
I learnt through experience bro.... I think everyone of us have to go through bullshit in life to gain knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

Forget her
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Olayemi1903(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
I swear gahn... You're dating a slay mama and you want respect cheesy cheesy
highqueen:
You are dating a slay queen, what do you expect?

Some of you will just go and carry burden that's bigger than your heart and be expecting a positive outcome.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
clemmonce:
here is the bitter truth.... You don fuc.k up from the beginning.... You don't pamper girls, there is a difference in showing a girl love and pampering her... You misbehave sometimes you will still be the one to apologise.... Girls don't like guys like that..... True talk you can take it the bank.... Girls don't like soft guys..... When a girl misbehave she knows..... she expects you to correct her but if you fail you don dey mess up be that..... There is a difference between being nice and being a foot mat..... I will elaborate on this later...
Secondly she doesn't like you that much .... I am 90% sure she is seeing someone else.... If a girl likes you, no thing like busy schedule ooo.... She will create the chance... One month ? No ....unacceptable..
A big mistake guys make is thinking If i am loving , caring and soft she will like me more.... No, she won't....
There is a big difference between being nice and being a foot mat.. I will give an example..
You invite your babe for a date at 7pm.... 7pm you are already there, she comes in by 8pm, without apologising for the delay.. she just went to sit down... and you as the guy you smile order for her.... You don Bleep up..... Tell her straight up. we were suppose to meet by 7pm and you are coming by 8pm and you did not even apologise, thats rude.... She will not hate you, she will even respect you more...
In summary guy free the babe..... if you dont nah she go free you and it will break you down more mentally....

shocked

One full hour later? And you patiently waited while pressing your phone? On top of your own money you planned on spending on her shocked

Yours truly wud have gone home after 15 mins max! Or call someone else and ball somewhere else! No time.

N when she comes and starts calling incessantly, I'd totally ignore her tru the day.

No time Gee, no time

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by freddaboh(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
spiritedtete:
Where are you... Come here for a slap... To reset your senses. You have lost it bro.

Rule No1. Never fall in love

Rule no 2. Your decision should set you straight

Rule no 3. Learn to get distracted..( girls are all over)

Rule no 4. No commitment until marriage. (Learn to always sink it in them you will see their true colour)

Rule no 5. woe is onto a man who wakes up early in his life and put a lady's issue in his heart.

Rule no. 6 please never find yourself in love .... I repeat be a man and be in control of your emotions.

Rule no. 7. There is no time... (No time for bla bla at all, you have got loads to do to fulfill destiny )

Rule no 8. You are not the only one your single girl is fuçking.
Get that straight.

(No matter how committed a woman is.. when she sees.. money .. fame or power... she will sit down and be humble. Forget about you for that moment)

One of the lessons from my dad. "Never! Never!! promise a woman love.. especially when you are still single"

Facts! Facts!! Facts!!! He who has ears let him listen to what the gods are saying.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

For now... lol. You'll hear about it.
So as a lady you won't settle down with a former player? Talk about double standards.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by freddaboh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
pwettyeddy:

A real man never quits a relationship. He must be thinking of keeping her for a reason. Maybe the sex is mind blowing, hot, sweaty and leaving him panting, gasping for breath and wanting more.

If I were you, don't sack her just yet. This is the right time to reply all her messages with no words spoken.
Encourage her life style, but move on without letting her go.

What I simply mean is that you are in her club, cos obviously has control over you at this time.

So technically go back to the open market and look for a good wing man to sign. Bench her and revoke some of her security clearance.
If she has a key to your house, change your locks. If she retained the right of sleeping over for the entire weekend, downgrade her to overnight sleepover, she leaves at daybreak.
No more homely duties especially cooking your meals and laundry.
Or outrighly downgrade her to a day visitor. Come Bleep go. No hard feelings.
If she still does not get the message, invite your new wing man and have her come face the greatest shock of her life.

Battle won with words unspoken. And no sweat lost. That was how my hubby clipped my wings and I wasn't even a wide girl. I was a church girl and he sent this message that I needed to sit up and balance things. Though I later returned the favour with prayers that got him hook up in the church till date. Cos he was a damn wild. Thank goodness he is changed now
Good advice from a woman.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by freethesheeple(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

you are dating a slay queen simple......The worst mistake u ever made is falling inlove with her...slay queens are meant to be bleeped and dumped
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So as a lady you won't settle down with a former player? Talk about double standards.

I wouldn't.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DavidTheGeek: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
HARDDON:

shocked

One full hour later? And you patiently waited while pressing your phone? On top of your own money you planned on spending on her shocked

Yours truly wud have gone home after 15 mins max! Or call someone else and ball somewhere else! No time.

N when she comes and starts calling incessantly, I'd totally ignore her tru the day.

No time Gee, no time

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by clemmonce(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
HARDDON:

shocked

No time Gee, no time
thumbs up bro... You totally understand.... Some girls can be so full of themselves.... But guys dey bleep up too much...

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by HARDDON: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
clemmonce:
thumbs up bro... You totally understand.... Some girls can be so full of themselves.... But guys dey bleep up too much...

Yea, guys and their bribery, wimpish attitudes.
How can you be so graciously blessed with JRod and money, yet fall mugu to these soft dolls that gat nada and haven't even learnt how to properly wash their panties?

Itz really annoying!

Btw, I, usually, am the one that keeps them waiting even if they are the ones footing the bills.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Abcruz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD o simple one:

"is not wisdom calling out?
It's not understanding raising its voice?
You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;
You simple ones acquire an understanding heart.
I will give you good advice and share my knowledge with you.--proverbs 1:22

Your mistress has subjected you into emotional captivity and yoked you with the bondage of sexual immorality. Yet as slaves who love their chains you kept following her.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.--proverbs 23:26

A man who loves wisdom brings joy to his father, but chasing after a prostitute will cost you everything.--proverbs 29:3

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.