Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (60307 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by tevanso(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
No matter what we tell u here, u will still do what us in ur mind. I can see that u are madly in love with this girl. My brother don't trade your happiness for a LovePeddler that doesn't worth it.my one cent

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Sanemind(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....
I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.
We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me. Please what should I do?
my broda don't be blinded by luv,ur gf is taking advantage of that,act like a man please,am not saying u shud be beating her oh,but seriously ur babe is playing with u,me no go fit take dat trash

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DONADAMS(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
you're in a relationship with yourself...she doesn't love you as much as you love her...she still wants to explore life...she's just like a girl I used to know(also from ikd)..just bounce man

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Dabzyblaze(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Dreambeat: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guy you are in a relationship with a kid.She is not ready to be in a stable relationship yet.Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ghettochild(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?
Mr Oga, must you date this olosho ni??
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Dabzyblaze(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by abbey621(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just one question, you don knack? If yes then knack some more and GTFO and if no, try to knack ASAP and if no luck cut your losses!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Articul8(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?
Guy, waka farrrrrrrrrr.......
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by naijjaman(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

If she is not the woman you want her to be, why put up with her?

She can't change and you can't make her. Move on and untie your feelings and emotions.

...... If you can cheesy
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by TDonald: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ikorodu : the capital of Olosho in Lagos state. My brother you are just an option for that girl. Stop fooling yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by yesloaded: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
hmmm
truth is bitter, go out there & make money! make money, make money, plz make more money!
I don't know how old you are but am sure you are above 18yrs which means you should able to know the difference between right & wrong. don't be a 'love slave'! be a man! QUIT D DAMN SHIT!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
She no good for your head Quit! (In Maleke's voice)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Captainsklyer(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Some part of the story line is missing... Only from her actions you should know the next move.. My brother you are dating a slay queen and she is slaying you... If you have noticed all slay queens are bats and vampires, they operate only at night and rest in the morning... You omitted the part where you spent on her onto say you dey pamper her.. My bro comot body for high tension before hypertension kill you..

13 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 12345baba(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
STUPID LOVE
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by nams77: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?
Guy, you too get sense. I wonder why people see clear handwritings on the wall and still ask foolish questions. Op, hope you reading this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by sacramento1212: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

How old is your girl friend?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Reelmii: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
omode lon se yin

if u are not matured enough to know when to leave a relationship or not, then u should not be in a relationship at all for now

what kind of advice are u even expecting

when u met her on social media, did u consult us before going into a relationship with her?

mr oga, matured minds solve their relationship issue on their own not tru public announcement

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by SniperSmurf(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tldr
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by tete7000(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
You sought anyone's novice while entering the relationship? Why seeking advice to quit now?
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by uche08066959705(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
What's so unique in the lady?? Slay Queen Intern...
You are in for a mess bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by whytediamond(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

yes or no?

This reply is the summary of the whole matter. We might as well close this thread. The ball is in your court O. P

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by xavierx: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Softay(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
My Guy!! Don't kill yourself! U dan try.
Break up if she is starting to misbehave!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
She may love you,but love don't pay the bills,she reeks of a runs girl .
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by maxiuc(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Better start running

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ensodev(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

1) you love her.

yes or no?

The best thing have read today...am using my head right now ooo

I once heard that every sure guy done strive oloso yet did not know because they look responsible and quite presentable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by seenter84: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

Make ena first shag then have a re think
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by israelmao(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
"You apologize if even though she was wrong"?There are some attitudes that are condonable and there are some that could endanger peaceful co-existence please identify them if this relationship is leading or will eventually lead to marriage.Courtship is the springboard to marriage if the springs in your board are weak your marriage could end up in a terrible crash.The choice is yours.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 2day6(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
if you didn't quite the relationship now now. I will personally flog u...i can't take that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ayomide8990(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?
Removing certain people from your life makes room for better people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.