Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32171 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
I am winning this race no doubt, no rigging or bribery by 4play can work cheesy

Hope there's still some room in your heart for me boo undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ debo

na beans ??
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
Yea Muki
It's because you're dear to me that I revealed to you some of the weapons at my disposal grin
If not, I would've just opened fire without explaining. grin
You can be sure you're dear to me eventhough we support different clubs wink wink

@ Debosky
You will have to fight hard very well now grin
I checked that thread of you and 4 Play flirting around with some lady like that.
The truth is that you can not take the remaining 70% of her heart grin

@ J-girl
30%?
Remember we talked about this sometimes ago wink
I remember you comments very well sha.
If it is seen as a threat by any guy, the guy can plan for it o grin
But I have a suggestion that you can use to guard against that kind of thing grin
You wanna know it? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol . .milan 2moro . .pray hard o
cuz if you lose . . . . grin
Nl will be tight for ya'll scummies cept our darling J wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
Of course baby, there is still some room left for you but. . .
Dr. Dre:

@ Debosky
You will have to fight hard very well now grin
I checked that thread of you and 4 Play flirting around with some lady like that.
The truth is that you can not take the remaining 70% of her heart grin
Just as Dr. Dre said - you gotta work to have the remaining part smiley

Dr. Dre, i will be happy to hear your suggestion.
Lol @ Muki, I'm going to pray right now.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
So na only J-girl be una darling abi?
I just spared you now now o! grin
Anyway, I'm praying hard my sister grin

@ J-girl
Well to protect that pair from being stolen, try something like this.
The guy that wants to "kidnap" it will just run down when he sees this kind of thing grin

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dr Dre i'll spare you a bit cheesy

but pre-intimacy and the rest . . .haaaaaaa grin grin grin
pray hard o Milan nor joke grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
You?!!!
Spare me?!!!!I got a full armoury grin
Anyway, we hope for the best tomorrow grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Dr. Dre - lol! No one has the liver to steal it anyway.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
hope you lose 2moro grin tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by damsol(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2007
its like debosky is now leading.i guess i missed a lot when i was not in, hmmmmmmmm
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
Thank God matches are not determined by your hope/wish grin
Anyway, you should know by now that I don't talk too much before our matches grin

@ J-girl
You never can tell.
Some guy might think by stealing it, the 30% will be available for him to contest for grin

@ Damsol
Yes, you have missed
All the hummer limo and jet plane trips, pop corn and soda grubs, e.t.c grin grin
Lastly, if you are a pammy drinker too, then you have really really missed grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2007
ika . . more pammy to you cheesy cheesy

Dr Dre 2moro is almost here cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
Yea
Let's just wait dear grin

@ Ikamefa
Welcome dear
Easy with pammy o abeg grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
yeah . i can hardly wait grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2007
@debosky, e be like say ur palmy stragedy dey work ooo, u are leading in the poll
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2007
I have the winning formula, no shaking!! cheesy

Please continue to vote for me good peepull, don't allow the likes of 4play to succeed here. wink

@ J, I'm ready to work as hard as necessary to win whatever portion of your heart is available kiss kiss

@ Dre to prevent the drunkenness that happened at the last event, please set a time limit for serving pammy, Ika no vex oh maybe 2am?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

Please continue to vote for me good peepull, don't allow the likes of 4play to succeed here. wink

@ J, I'm ready to work as hard as necessary to win whatever portion of your heart is available kiss kiss

@ Dre to prevent the drunkenness that happened at the last event, please set a time limit for serving pammy, [sup[b]]Ika no vex oh[/b][/sup] maybe 2am?

i don vex angry una go serve the pammy now now cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2007
Oh my word! What's been going on here? Sup y'all!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:26am On Apr 23, 2007
'sup d-baby! looongest time!

hope you vote for me, for old times sake wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 3:37am On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

Please continue to vote for me good peepull, wink

u are ready to work hard rite after wining away with some girl in the carribean, which strength will u use to work hard undecided tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:42am On Apr 23, 2007
that was a dance-for-charity event, part of the humanitarian part of my campaign wink

Besides, I take my vitamins regularly, so I am fit enough to carry out my duties at all times cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 3:46am On Apr 23, 2007
that was smart cool

so,then u are addicted to some kind of drugs. shocked tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 3:48am On Apr 23, 2007
@ debosky, in that case, you can have as much of it as you want. kiss

@ domino, longest time! Missed ya so much, angel kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2007
thank you hun kiss kiss I'll take good care of it

@ zigbo its all natural vitamins, no drugs wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
D baby where have you been? shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2007
****coughs to let 'em knw he's around****

@Debo
I can see you are much particular about the voting thingy.No wahala.Theres no such victory beating the leading MU2 on the poll.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
lol, grin

Akin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gunners rule everywhere cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
You dey cough?
Na the pammy you take don dey start work be that? grin

@ Mukina2
The day is here o
Gunners do what?!!!! rule on the losing charts abi? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Muki
Whats funny.GONERS will only rule at the UEFA Cup nxt season.LMAOooooo

@Dre
Why are you dissing your fellow UNITED fan in the presence of those GONERS.
Like i said i don't take alcoholic drinks aiight.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
I no diss you bro
I'm just asking you questions. grin
Good you didn't take the pammy then grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.