Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31911 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
@j girl
        so u don turn into I LOVE NEW YORK, where everybody solicit in having a date with you, hmmmmmm so awful,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
abi jgirl , so do not want them do u ?

all u yeye guys r full of it , lord knows wat they do when they r off nairaland , even on nairaland self  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2007
j-girl:

Dr. Dre, real storyteller like you.

Na wa for this drama.
thank you o! They're not asking me. They just turned me to trophy. hissssssssssssssss no one cares about my welfare. All they care about is winning that stupid poll. Let them continue in vain.

i care . .we care . . sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
4 Play:

@J-Girl

How you doing? How is your welfare? grin

Always remember,I care
Na so so copy copy you sabi, I hope thats not how you passed your bar exams, crook grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

Na so so copy copy you sabi, I hope thats not how you passed your bar exams, crook grin

Bush man!I was typing and the power went off! angry That's why u posted b4 me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
agbaya meji (grown for nothing) ** shakes head**
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
Go and pay your bills! debtoooooor grin grin grin

J-girl surely you don't want to be with a man who can't pay his bills and have electricity

Vote Debosky for 24/7/365 Power Supply grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
shut up
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
Muki darling - i know you care.

@ 4play, yeah right! angry
@ debosky, then why do you care about the polls so much.
@ star01, i am not New York o abeg!
@ omoge - funny enough i even manage to care for one of them but all of them are big flirts so i'm just digging a deeper hole
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
j-girl:

@ star01, i am not New York o abeg!
yeah right, then if u aint, u probably followin her steps
j-girl:

Muki darling - i know you care.

@ debosky, then why do you care about the polls so much.
mo gbe, monkey dey compete, lol, u too won marry better thing, OMG,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2007
J girl its you I care most about, I just want to ensure 4play never tries to question our love again

plus a little bit of male competitive spirit wink

@ omoge why the beef?

foul mouth star has come out, please return to the cave from whence you came.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Star01

Say No To Drugs!  sad Just say no,ok?  sad Just keep saying nou might get a better price
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
jgirl please don't say who it is that u want ,  i'm enjoying them o

@debo
angry angry angry angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
4 Play:

@Star01

Say No To Drugs!  sad Just say no,ok?  sad Just keep saying nou might get a better price
i support u man, u sha better than debo, hmmmmmmm VOTE FOR 4PLAY THE ORAguntan
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Omogenaija
I hope you got the full gist now from my summary grin
Are you not a Nigerian? lipsrsealed
You don't know the meaning of pammy?
Well, pammy is a local kind of alcoholic 'wine'
The real name is Palm Wine produced from a particular tree (Palm tree to be precise).
It is in a drunken state that they started to call it Pammy grinare you clear on this now?

@ 4 Play
You are not serious at all. angry
I didn't and will never drink the pammy with them o angry
I said J-girl had a soft spot for Debosky because all the while people were saying all sorts of things about Debosky, she was trying to defend him and give reasons angry
So, I got my facts right, you should get yoursangry angryshowing 4 Play my baseball bat angry angry

@ J-girl
I was just trying to give Omogenaija a quite summary grin
Sorry angel, we care about you wink
Thanks for the compliment anyway  grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
still dont get the beef omoge

where is 4play? abi they've disconnected the power permanently? grin grin grin

even for London you never leave all those moves of not paying bill, no NEPA official there to bribe oh!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2007
dr. dre

i am nigerian , i've heard of palm wine , but never pammy undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ 4 Play
You are not serious at all. angry
I didn't and will never drink the pammy with them o angry
I said J-girl had a soft spot for Debosky because all the while people were saying all sorts of things about Debosky, she was trying to defend him and give reasons angry
So, I got my facts right, you should get yoursangry angryshowing 4 Play my baseball bat angry angry

Bloody hell!You rebeling against my leadership? angry Do you know who I am?  angry I am the leader of all the Red Devils on NL. The King Of The Devils The Most Devilish of Them All.The Reddest!The Olorioko of Old Trafford.The Prince of Manchester!The Lion of Old Trafford!The Right Hand Man of Fergie.The Scourge Of The Gunners!  

RESPECT YOURSELF angry

I want an apology for this unprecedented attack on my leadership.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
4play you don climb pole to join wire again? you go wound oh! grin grin grin

Olorioko of bunkum grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2007
i think dr.dre is worthy of jgirl wink grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
pre-intimacy you are deranged grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
I was just trying to give Omogenaija a quite summary grin
Sorry angel, we care about you wink
Thanks for the compliment anyway  grin

Una see am?The guy dey take style flirt small!  shocked

@Debo

U see that wink wey the guy dey give ? This guy wan intrude into territory im no belong !

@Dre

Take your time o.I can see the subtle moves you are making here angry I am still waiting for my apology
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Tonim(f): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
offtopic

Mukina, please don't be upset with me, but it seems you are spending the bulk of your life on Nairaland. Please face your studies or go and find a job. Everytime I am on nairaland, you are always here and you have have over 13,000 posts in just a year  shocked

Sorry, but this is just ridiculous.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
grin

this one pass  TV comedy grin

Grandma Tonim

God bless you .thanks cheesy

nor blame me .
with lights on 24/7 and connection fast .haaa its sweet .

i nor get school . i nor get Job

mind finding one for me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ tonim shocked shocked angry shocked shocked angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ 4 Play angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Well, I don't care who you are 'ma[b]i[/b]te' angry angry
You gave you all these titles that you listed angry angry
And even if you are any of thesewhich you are none of angry angry
I don't care. Ask Mukina about my armoury and she will tell you what I have in store angry angry
Besides, who wants a corrupt leader anyway. angry
So you better watch it 'ma[b]i[/b]te' angry angry angry angry
You are even asking for an apologygigglling
Remember even the devil get ogai only need to conduct one deliverance session for you grin
turns back to Omogenaija

@ Omogenaija
So, I guess you know the meaning of pammy now grin
Hope you are enjoying yourself in here with the story cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
Tonim:

offtopic

Mukina, please don't be upset with me, but it seems you are spending the bulk of your life on Nairaland. Please face your studies or go and find a job. Everytime I am on nairaland, you are always here and you have have over 13,000 posts in just a year shocked

Sorry, but this is just ridiculous.
lol oh my goodness, said the same tooo,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
so y doesnt jgirl get to know dr. dre a lil better wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Omoge

you know we have multiple   users

na one appear en dissapear  .

grin

keep it coming .

muki's fan club  is gettin hot grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2007
lol grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mukina2
So you get fan club! shocked shocked
I hope it is not the pammy one though grin

@ 4 Play
I'm waiting for your post o.
Let me see your reaction but in the main timeI've started warming the engine of my amoured tanks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.