Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32165 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Dre
thanks bro.For real, i hate anything tht will make me feel stupid after taking or using it.Moreover i dnt need it.

Whts your prediction for todays game?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
You are welcomed cheesy
As for today's match, I won't want to give numbersmuki will go on rampage
I just hope for a nice game and win wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Dre
hmmmmm.words of a wise man.You mean she will be admitted at a psyhco facility
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
Akin you dey crase angry tongue

Milan go go go

Dr Dre grin

Milan . . Gattuso . .Nesta . .Pirlo . . kaka . . .ronaldo . . . . Dida . . . seedorf . . . grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mukina2
Are you trying to remind me of the Milan team or what?
I have said I won't say anything dear smileyand you can take my word to the bank
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
what bank? grin

Milan . . . . . .

Air conditioner Milan grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mukina2
I knew you were going to ask that question grinyou naughty girl
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2007
4 play---there are other babes in NL naaaa---hop to the next available one *definately not me* grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dr Dre

what did i do? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mukina2
I'm talking of the bank question you asked.

@ Creamish
Make 4 Play no hop on you abi? lol lol lol lol grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina2
I'm talking of the bank question you asked.

@ Creamish
Make 4 Play no hop on you abi? lol lol lol lol grin

u sabi grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
J-girl, muki! Sweet angels, Missed y'all so much, been away for like 4 months on nl, nothing serious really, got disconnected and so so busy in school, Wasn't expecting to meet y'all again, been seeing so many new 'faces',
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
dominobaby: Wasn't expecting to meet y'all again, been seeing so many new 'faces',

Yeah, new faces like mine abi grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
lexi vote for me before you start toasting grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
Whitelexi, naaa, you aint new to me , Just that i guess we aint spoken before,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2007
d-baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Warn that your school o! They should stop hiding you away from us. How is everything with you? I can safely say Happy New Year though
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

lexi vote for me before you start toasting grin

Na my vote level u at 7 - 7 with the opposition oh hehehe now i can toast abii?

dominobaby:

Whitelexi, naaa, you aint new to me , Just that i guess we aint spoken before,

Trust me, we havent spoken before - so how about a brief introduction? My friends call me white, but u can call me lexi grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
J- girl! Nice to meet you online. My gosh! You mean we haven't said Happy New Year? And i guess its Happy Easter in arrears too! Hope my easter eggs are still remaining. I'm doing good. . . . .great really. . . . And you?

@lexi, Aight- nice 'meeting' you. . . . . I'm d'baby, . . Or you can call me Domino. . .
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
toast freely my man wink

d-baby its nice to have u back after so long, welcome back welcome back welcome baack! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
Thanks D'sky, How's your naughty self been? And the lab? And who's toasting who? Lol.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2007
Everyone seems to be getting hooked up in this thread since it started
Even person wey just come back after 4 months sef has someone trying to toast her grin
what is happening or am I the only one left single in here?

@ Dominobaby
Welcome back to Nairaland.com grin
I'm sure you missed it while you were away. grin
Happy new year and happy Easter is arrears to you

@ Whitelexi
You dey try o grin

chei! chei! na everybody dey toast o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2007
I know! I'm never online the same time with you. Your easter eggs are intact o!
I'm fine thank you - school is killing me too but we'll survive

Dr. Dre - find ya own quick quick o! I would have recommended muki but Genial will beat me up.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ J-girl
Muki ke?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I can't take that kind of risk o grin
What happens if MAN U loses a match or MAN U beats her team? grin
I will definitely not sleep in the house that day grin
As for the otherseven including Muki, pammy na the problem I get with them
Can't imagine a drunk as a wife grinshe might just burn down the whole house while cooking

chei! where will I start my search now o. maybe i should ask for recommendations grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi dr dre, nice 'meeting' you, how long you been here cos i don't recall your username
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Dominobaby
Nice to meet you too smiley
I've been here for a whilebefore you took a vacation from nairaland grin
I just started posting on threads few months back though. grin
Before now, I just preferred reading through other people's post grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by dominobaby(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
Aight, Guess you're catching your fun on here,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
D baby glad i met you here . . . kiss

haa take it easy o cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
STILL WAITING oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2007
" grin "

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Dominobaby
Yea, I'm really enjoying myself with all these people around cheesy
They've all been wonderful people smiley

@ Akinwunmi
Na wetin you dey wait for grin

@ Mukina2 and Ikamefa
You two again.  grin
Ika, how far?
Una pammy still dey abi? grinyou've even got an icon for your pammy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ika . . .i kept pammy for you but you didnt show up early o nor be my fault grin btw wey my money? angry grin

Dr Dre

pammy rocks cheesy
howdy wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mukina2
Muki dear, I dey o smiley
Now you're the one keeping pammy for Ikamefa? grinplease take it easy o
Who is owing you money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.