Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31910 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 1:28am On Apr 24, 2007
you dance with wolves? hmm your own case of dementia sounds worse than 4play's Dr. Kit will have his hands full with you grin grin

you better stop using big words like 'dance' and 'eat' before you hurt yourself.

you're all that and a girl squad (under 14s) mugged you and you started weeping like a baby?

Boy, don't trip, I eat losers like you for breakfast, you parasite.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:29am On Apr 24, 2007
preparing to fo akinwunmi and debo leti
oshishi oshi  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:45am On Apr 24, 2007
@ Akinwunmi and Debosky
You guys should stop all these abeg.
Stop calling yourselves names and act like adults grin
Wait till when J-girl comes and sees the way you guys are acting

@ Omogenaija
I think they really need it jare grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2007
@Dre & Omoge
You guyz are right.Empty words won't do anything.

@Debo
Lets settle this score once and for all ok.YOU CAN HAVE J-GIRL ok,but you will have to kneel b4 me.I dnt need her aiight, so shes all yours for keeps
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:51am On Apr 24, 2007
will beat debo with koboko if he gives a stupid reply
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2007
Unless you are unfamiliar with duels Dre (in that case u shdnt be organising this one)

name calling and insults are the proper preamble to the main duel, such that the loser will be made to eat his words after the battle

please refer to Duel Organising 101 for further information wink

kneel before you? In your dreams mate, all this started because you wanted to step to my girl, if thats over, then I'm done with you too

unless you still want Dr. Kit to take on your case, i can put in a good word grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2007
hands going across debos face , so rude , i taught him better than that
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:07am On Apr 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:08am On Apr 24, 2007
@ Omogenaija
Thank you jare, he needed that grin
That was so ungentlemanly  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:17am On Apr 24, 2007
I rest my case.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:24am On Apr 24, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
Better grin
Let's see what everyone has to say when they see this grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:28am On Apr 24, 2007
FOR NOW cos Debo is not sure of himself.Will be back
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2007
shakes head

going to make a movie bout this
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2007
@omoge
LMaoooooooooooo.why would u wanna do tht?
So r u really one six? u knw what i mean
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2007
akinwunmi do u think i am grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:48am On Apr 24, 2007
stop dilly dallying akin, are you in or out?

don't be an undecided ninny about this, stand up and take your beating like a man.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2007
debosky:

stop dilly dallying akin, are you in or out?

don't be an undecided ninny about this, stand up and take your beating like a man.

Yeah, stand up to it or get beat like a bi*#?h
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
i always knew Akin is a coward . . grin

gunners rule everywhere wink cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
This thread dey very funny  grin  grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by babs787(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2007
Very interesting thread.

Anyway sha. Gunners rule
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
akinwunmi:

I rest my case.

cheesy cheesy and d winner issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss DEBOSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2007
Radio Nigeria 12, Am Fm Stereo grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2007
u b reaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll ibo man! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
aight y'all take a break from all this duelling 

make una dance!  cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzofkTt6imA

grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ baba and I-man, I'm happy you're all enjoying this at my expense. tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2007
What a musical break from all these! grin

singing shina peters' song as he strolls out of thread

*song*make una dance o, make una dance o*song*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dr Dre dance well o
Milan is gettin ready . .

game don cam haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Mukina2
I have stopped dancing and I'm sitted for the match now grin
I know you're really excited grin
You know I don't talk too much before the match grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
Well done to all of you ooo. I'm leaving now until after the match is over.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2007
J Girl . am leaving too . i want to watch this match with some scummies grin it will be fun grin

Dr Dre
milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gunner 4 lyfeee kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ J-girl
Please let's borrow this your thread for 90 minutes grin

@ Mukina2
1 goal grin
I hope you're counting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.