Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22910 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yes, it is. Now Mr not-so-smart do you know that we have the Jewish, Greek, Roman, Gregorian and Julian Calendars and that 2018 actually has a suffix Anno Domino?
jaxxy:

Nice! So mr smart guy is Christ’s bday 25th of December or not? I’m sure u know the right answer already since uve read it all. Help us out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by SOFTENGR: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reelmii:
JW members will love this man for this
Not just JW members, but every learned person. Those who read history know there's nothing Christian in Xmas.
But as the saying goes: "truth is bitter". Especially when chicken and drinks are involved grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
Yes, it is. Now Mr not-so-smart do you know that we have the Jewish, Greek, Roman, Gregorian and Julian Calendars and that 2018 actually has a suffix Anno Domino?

Ahhh interesting. Why do u educate us pls, I like to hear superior arguments not bragging about this or that..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by murphybo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 19:
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by ShawtCake(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin
exactly what I said.. I love it like that! I love Christmas, I love carols.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
This is the part I hate when anyhow people say "I am a christian" after making some horse manure. How often do you read the bible, evangelise, pray and go to church? Being born into a "christian" family doesn't make you Christ-like
Guy, sorry.
Believe what you want. Being a slave to religion doesn't make you Christ-like either. I was born into a Christan family, my parents thought me what they were taught. I grew up and l learnt to be open-minded. Because you're offended doesn't mean you're RIGHT.
Christ-like. Psst.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Govo4me2u(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Daddy freeze has nailed it. Truth if u know u know.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by slimik: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
lawrence35:
We know..... We chose to still celebrate the birth of the savior that day, it a day chosen 7 days to the new year.

Old news, I knew this since I was 13 yrs old

OBOY YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN......Daddy Freeze is 100% right because he teaches from the bible...go read your bible boy and get the tru fact!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by ShawtCake(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
globalresource:
Wetin concern this fool concern Christmas again?

Oh now I get undecided

Psycho Anti-Christ

Your moniker shows you are a Muslim and you always comment on daddy freeze's Christian matter. Keep your mouth shut. This is a christian topic. But your Qur'an is the perfect one abi and Islam is the religion made by angels? Nonsense Hater
something is doing you! He is fuckin right! I'm a Christian too. And what's killing ur ass is ignorance. Bye
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by slimik: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Govo4me2u:
Daddy freeze has nailed it. Truth if u know u know.

As in MEN.....The guy is very intelligent he reads and understand the bible
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Etuagievin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Freeze you are right, but my people have always loved merriment and flexing even its rooted in paganism. This will never appeal to them .
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Kkingbryant(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
this daddy freeze of a tout should be keep his mouth shut and stay out of criticizing religious leaders and groups irrespective of what he believes before he brings a great course upon himself. kids devoured by lions didnt do upto dis 4 mocking a prophet
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Osashalom: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin
God bless you my brother.
My question to the freezed brain is, who born the gods he is talking about?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OfficialAPCNig: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture
Seun I hope you are happy about this. Allowing Moslems to insult Christians but creates a safe place for them. Enjoy your life Seun
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Seun I hope you are happy about this. Allowing Moslems to insult Christians but creates a safe place for them. Enjoy your life Seun

Laughing..

You are absolutely not educated
You are a stack illiterate.

How and when does asking for proof of what you are doing becomes an insult?

Ori e o pe rara ati rara
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by slimik: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

You made a point
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Originality007: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

y dont u just get urself a vest and wire, then blow urself, just like ur mates are doing..or do u want them to giv ur 72 virgins to those that came b4 u?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Originality007:

y dont u just get urself a vest and wire, then blow urself, just like ur mates are doing..or do u want them to giv ur 72 virgins to those that came b4 u?

Show me where it is in Quran to commit suicide and kill others and the 72 virgins a

Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
There was once a pagan shrine in Abeokuta where abducted strangers were kidnapped and used for rituals.
When the Catholic missionary Rev. Father Jean-Marie Coquard came to Abeokuta, he won many people to Christ by his humility and simplicity and by the power of the word of God.
Soon that very same evil shrine was torn down and in its place, a Cathedral was built.
Applying this same logic to Christmas, it becomes apparent that replacing a pagan holiday with a Christ centered celebration was therefore, nothing short of a stroke of genius.
The result is that whenever December the 25th is mentioned, the first name that comes to people’s minds is that of Jesus.
Truly the early Church Fathers were very wise.
Their wisdom by far eclipsed that of a 21st century mullato dummy dj and a 7th century illiterate pedophile fake prophet.
By the way, this is what the fake illiterate “prophet” was best known for doing:

Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. When will you have sense o. .

Islam is religion of what's the proof of what you are doing. .

It's people celebrating maulid you would ask for their proof..

Well, it's actually copying Christian
Well, Christians copy pagans
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

There was once a pagan shrine in Abeokuta where abducted strangers were kidnapped and used for rituals.
When the Catholic missionary Rev. Father Jean-Marie Coquard came to Abeokuta, he won many people to Christ by his humility and simplicity and by the power of the word of God.
Soon that very same evil shrine was torn down and in its place, a Cathedral was built.
Applying this same logic to Christmas, it becomes apparent that replacing a pagan holiday with a Christ centered celebration was therefore, nothing short of a stroke of genius.
The result is that whenever December the 25th is mentioned, the first name that comes to people’s minds is that of Jesus.
Truly the early Church Fathers were very wise.
Their wisdom by far eclipsed that of a 21st century mullato dummy dj and a 7th century illiterate pedophile fake prophet.
By the way, this is what the fake illiterate “prophet” was best known for doing:

Is it not your MOTHER, your father's wife that washes his boxers and semens stuff?

Why are you so pained that aisha is taking care of his husband and same time explaining islam for us.

All your nonsense has been rebuffed . Go search online to bring more. . Stop saying same thing all over again....

And your pastor or whatever is a fool. .

Building a church over a demolished shrine.. .

Well, church is also a shrine..

Lair.

You know the name of the reverend but not the name of the shrine ..

Christianity and lies na 5&6
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
I talk am na dem. I know your breed. They are shallow but would always be first to defame Christianity. Carry on. I just hope your mind is the only thing you keep open, shalom
chiefqueen:

Guy, sorry.
Believe what you want. Being a slave to religion doesn't make you Christ-like either. I was born into a Christan family, my parents thought me what they were taught. I grew up and l learnt to be open-minded. Because you're offended doesn't mean you're RIGHT.
Christ-like. Psst.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
I do not argue pro bono, sir/ma/it
jaxxy:

Ahhh interesting. Why do u educate us pls, I like to hear superior arguments not bragging about this or that..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
So the power of God cannot destroy and erase any trace of evil from a place? No wonder we don't worship the same God. Maybe your own "god" is intellectually and mentally handicapped, mine IS NOT grin grin. And how about the dullard sex maniac "prophet" nko? Wetin we go call am? Bleeping a 9 year old and making her wash the after effects of the bleeping is a crime punishable by death grin grin grin

Abuheekmat:

Is it not your MOTHER, your father's wife that washes his boxers and semens stuff?

Why are you so pained that aisha is taking care of his husband and same time explaining islam for us.

All your nonsense has been rebuffed . Go search online to bring more. . Stop saying same thing all over again....

And your pastor or whatever is a fool. .

Building a church over a demolished shrine.. .

Well, church is also a shrine..

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by kakale1: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

thanks to say fact Christianity is a confused religion when one single human who admitted that he is servant of God almighty will die for the All humanity sin ??
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:

Please provide proof that Jesus Christ was born on that day and that he celebrated his birthday during his lifetime. Don't reply me without a proof.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by InvertedHammer: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
/
The sad thing is that Freeze is right.

The commercialization of Christmas is even worse.

Then the same christians turn around and celebrate Halloween.

Just go with the flow. That's all.

Most people cannot handle the TRUTH.
/
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by kakale1: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
lawrence35:
We know..... We chose to still celebrate the birth of the savior that day, it a day chosen 7 days to the new year.

Old news, I knew this since I was 13 yrs old
that's means you know the truth but you refused to admit
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
So the power of God cannot destroy and erase any trace of evil from a place? No wonder we don't worship the same God. Maybe your own "god" is intellectually and mentally handicapped, mine IS NOT grin grin. And how about the dullard sex maniac "prophet" nko? Wetin we go call am? Bleeping a 9 year old and making her wash the after effects of the bleeping is a crime punishable by death grin grin grin

Explain your travel of evil o jare

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، وَالْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ الأَنْبَارِيُّ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَتَوَضَّأُ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُطْرَحُ فِيهَا الْحِيَضُ وَلَحْمُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالنَّتْنُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ الْمَاءُ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 66
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 66
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 66

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ أَبِي شُعَيْبٍ، وَعَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْحَرَّانِيَّانِ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ سَلِيطِ بْنِ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ رَافِعٍ الأَنْصَارِيِّ، ثُمَّ الْعَدَوِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهُوَ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِنَّهُ يُسْتَقَى لَكَ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُلْقَى فِيهَا لُحُومُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالْمَحَايِضُ وَعَذِرُ النَّاسِ ‏.‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْمَاءَ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَسَمِعْتُ قُتَيْبَةَ بْنَ سَعِيدٍ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ قَيِّمَ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ عَنْ عُمْقِهَا قَالَ أَكْثَرُ مَا يَكُونُ فِيهَا الْمَاءُ إِلَى الْعَانَةِ ‏‏ قُلْتُ فَإِذَا نَقَصَ قَالَ دُونَ الْعَوْرَةِ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَدَّرْتُ أَنَا بِئْرَ بُضَاعَةَ بِرِدَائِي مَدَدْتُهُ عَلَيْهَا ثُمَّ ذَرَعْتُهُ فَإِذَا عَرْضُهَا سِتَّةُ أَذْرُعٍ وَسَأَلْتُ الَّذِي فَتَحَ لِي بَابَ الْبُسْتَانِ فَأَدْخَلَنِي إِلَيْهِ هَلْ غُيِّرَ بِنَاؤُهَا عَمَّا كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِ قَالَ لاَ ‏‏ وَرَأَيْتُ فِيهَا مَاءً مُتَغَيِّرَ اللَّوْنِ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 67
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 67
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 67

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9.

Nothing defiles a stream water . Flowing water..

That's the point..

Such water can be used to perform ablution
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Luke 2:13-14. If angels can celebrate, who am I whom He made a little lower than the angels. As for the date of His birth, He was born on the 25th of December. The calendar you use today was not even the second used after His birth. Do the maths
KingOfAmebo:

Please provide proof that Jesus Christ was born on that day and that he celebrated his birthday during his lifetime. Don't reply me without a proof.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by murphybo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

It will be advantage for you to read your bible very well if that's is what you claim to believe in...cos it says yoh shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Based your argument on facts with a valid reference. Daddy freeze is bringing up fact inside what you carry around which your pastors will only read part that suit them and neglect the rest. None of the Daddy GOs has come up with a valid counter proof to oppose the guy. All you guys says is ...its working for me so I believe it, ...it has been in existence why would I change, ...who is he to say that? Whereas all is reality with back up. Though ain't a Christian but the little way Islam is practiced in the bible says it all
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
I talk am na dem. I know your breed. They are shallow but would always be first to defame Christianity. Carry on. I just hope your mind is the only thing you keep open, shalom
Funny enough you're the one who is shallow. You're not even Christ-like. I guess am supposed to be offended by "I just hope your mind is the only thing you keep open". That's how your own Christ taught you to win an argument. You're angry that people don't see things the way you do. Go on believing what you want. Also train your children to be narrow minded too. Mr Christ-like. Mtchew. You're nothing like Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.