Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (41781 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / If You Want Him, Go For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Thats what i've tried doing but everyone is acting like something is wrong with me. Maybe i do see him as a friend as someone pointed out. I feel like i'm d only weird one
You are wasting our time...

What stopped you from politely telling him that you are not interested instead of leading him on and using him to boost your ego?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Dedetwo(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?

You seem to impress yourself not being intimate for only 6 months. It would have been great if you had closed the shop for, at least, a year.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by dante0147: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Gloria is it that the relationship thing is not for you or you don't just feel men any more
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by franchasng: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Guys listen and listen up well!!!

Any girl or lady you meet and she starts to dish out rules, laws and constitution you must follow or abide with to be her friend or lover, please guys don't even waste your freaking time on her, just flee! Run from her and never look back, its a sign of a lady that is:

1.) selfish and self-centered

2.) prideful and arrogant

3.) commanding and disrespectful

4.) Unfriendly and will never be submissive or cooperative

5.) has plenty baggage and past negative experience with men which will definitely harm your relationship with her cos she will always be suspicious of your moves; whether good or bad, so it is better you let such lady go for your own good.

@ op, you have some or all of the above issues, please let the guy go, tenkiuu wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
bigpicture001:

Av dated 4 gals without sex. You know what us common among them all...?

They easily left at slight provocation.

If they got indulge in sex. The decision to quit is thought through the second time. A man in a "no sex " relationship has his gf always at the door!
Smiles, I never said it's bad. But u guys need to bond well before it should be brought to d table. Be the lady's friend and all that.

Some fools will see a girl today and tomorrow they wanna sleep with her, even giving reasons for it.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Is okay, because from touching it will enter to the next level o, so you have to stop him by all means.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Anfieldboss: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?

You're just wasting the young man's time, it's obvious you're not into him, just tell him and let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by fowlyansh181(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Time and love, i understand but money, NO! I brought this here cos i really Dont understand whats wrong, if its just me or others have experienced it so to all those who are out to insult, i will just ignore
if I was the guy and for 5months I haven’t had sex , not even touched you ? I’ll play you , cheat on you and know you aren’t serious with me .. these attitude will make this nice guy to be a wicked player when you eventually leave him which you will..
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bigpicture001: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smiles, I never said it's bad. But u guys need to bond well before it should be brought to d table. Be the lady's friend and all that.

Some fools will see a girl today and tomorrow they wanna sleep with he...r, even giving reasons for it.

You hv to come to terms with reality nd stop reading "mills nd boons". Tell your younger bro. If you genuinely loving and caring to a lady for 3 months and sh is still hesitant to go down with you,simply walk away. Don't b all too feminist about everything. Life is real and not what journalists make them be....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by iamclime(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
We are pencil in the hand of the creator
OMG, my belle want burst with laff for here! You're correct though.
Back to the topic, being touchy-feely is not the main essence of courtship. Tell him how you feel and why you feel so. At the same time, appropriate displays of affection (holding hands, putting arms around the shoulder, etc) should be mutually accepted/acceptable in courtship when the relationship is making steady progress and marriage is on the horizon. Best wishes.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by FraQture(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Una never click...
Just tell him outrightly that you are not comfortable with his touch just yet...
Shikina!!!
No hard feelings.. There's nothing weird about that honey... E never click be say e never click...
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Ategberoson(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2018
I guess your body move easily hence why you don't want him to touch you

someone that is not touching you in your sensitive parts. In other words if you don't have a feelings for him, him touching you wouldn't in any way affect you or make you feel uncomfortable. You are in love with the guy so let your mind lead you including your brain
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by cenaman(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
WALE ADENUGA production! WAPTV.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Apination(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Na the way warri girls dey behave,na the mumu boy I blame for thinking say warri girls dey reasonable undecided
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Dedetwo(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2018
franchasng:
Guys listen and listen up well!!!

Any girl or lady you meet and she starts to dish out rules, laws and constitution you must follow or abide with to be her friend or lover, please guys don't even waste your freaking time on her, just flee! Run from her and never look back, its a sign of a lady that is:

1.) selfish and self-centered

2.) prideful and arrogant

3.) commanding and disrespectful

4.) Unfriendly and will never be submissive or cooperative

5.) has plenty baggage and past negative experience with men which will definitely harm your relationship with her cos she will always be suspicious of your moves; whether good or bad, so it is better you let such lady go for your own good.

@ op, you have some or all of the above issues, please let the guy go, tenkiuu wink

6.) dumped more than twice
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Omudia11: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Eternal fool.
Airforce01:
Keep forming nonsense as if you're a virgin
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bigpicture001: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Lol, thanks dear. I have no intention of replying such comments, they are out to troll and i Cant allow such comments get to me

From all your replies..its very obvious you don't need advice. You only reply people who supports u. Why com here anyway. Uv already made up ur mind nd just need support.

Plz leave that guy alone nd stop decking him. You.might say u don't take money from him. But you took the time he would hv used to find someone BETTER. Plz don't be a witch. Leave him alone with ur no sex life.....
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by labofa1(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2018
What kind of relationship do you have with the guy? His touch irritates you, but his spending and time does not..hmmmm. Stop seeing him then. Or you defined the kind of relationship you want to maintain with him and agree on the terms.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by lebienconnu: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Hi Gloria

The truth is that your body is rejecting his body. You could covulse if he kisses you. No matter how much you you can never love him. If the guy is observant enough he should have seen the handwriting on the wall. The fact that it is bordering you shows that you are a sincere person and that is reason why people should not insult you.

Let him go if you have the slightest pity for him before things gets out of hand. Nothing is wrong with you.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by oshaosha2014(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
“He’s perfect in all areas” does not mean he will not change to a monster after having his way with her. Her spirit may just be nudging her of someone with an ulterior motive as boyfriend. Her not being comfortable with himself despite being such a sweet guy could just be a warning from deep down in her core to be careful about this supposed ‘nice’ guy.

carter009:
Lol, what a stupid post,,, he is a nice guy, you guys spend some time together, his perfect in all areas,, but you don't want him to touch you,,, please quit they relationship if you don't want him touch you.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
I don't understand what she really means by touch?

Asin he shouldn't touch u?

Or he shouldn't have sex with u, which one?

If u ain't a virgin and u are irritated by his touch, please u don't love him.
Let him go grin
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by WaleAburumaku: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
afta u don give the guy chop taya, u com dey giv us supa story here, 2019 is here, i refuse to be stupid.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by khalhokage(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
MannieA:

some of you males have big issues. If she allows him to touch her,you will call her a hoe. if she doesn't allow him,you will call her stupid.. Wat is the issue??
It's not a male issue rather it's an idiōt issue.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by cenaman(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
It seems u have an insecurity issue, from ur first post on nairaland which is january this year is all about relationship troubles, these are nairaland topic u created, 1: URGENT ADVISE NEEDED, 2: SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE, 3: WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT?, 4: AM I WRONG?, 5: I DON' WANT HIM TO TOUCH ME...... all the topic u created that i listed above are about ur love life. why can't u decide on what u really want on ur own than bringing it to nairaland every time.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2018
I don't know what it is with some of you girls, you people are afraid to speak out. That is why some of you can't tell a guy no, you both will have sex, he will clearly notice your poor connection but go on, since there was no verbal non-consent. Then you go home and start crying that you were violated.

Draw boundaries!!!

I moved into this place in Lagos and while sitting outside, a neighbor and I got talking. He offered to show me round the hood, and I obliged. He became extremely comfortable and touchy, claimed to be a touchy person...I told him to stop touching me. He did it another time and that was the last time I ever went close to that young man.

He sent messages saying I am avoiding him and I agreed. "Yes, I am avoiding you, you make me uncomfortable". I think he apologized, but I will be a fool to go close again. Apology accepted from a safe distance.

His touch clearly irritates you, meaning you don't like him! And that is allowed. Stop going close to him. Is this difficult to do?

Is it until you both start dragging your pant that you will know wassup? They will blame you o... use your head nne.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by consultancy: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2018
you get irritated by his mere touch, that's a very strong one and shows you dont like him one single bit. As a matter of fact, you hate him, but long throat for free things you get from him is making you stay. angry
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Unlimited22: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
You're very wicked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Penywise(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Nigga has been friend zone. Guys need to be aware when dey are about to enter that deadly zone and find the fastest exit. Aunty, hope you won't get irritated when he starts seeing another lady who welcomes the touches? Hope you guys will still be friends?
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by val4sure(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Homeboiy:

my new girlfriend was behaving like you, when we came back home yesterday night around 12:30am, she was avoiding me, I told her point blank that I can't continue with her ,she can't be answering my girlfriend and be avoiding body contacts with me.

I slept off, within 15 minutes, she jumped on me,

so am telling to break up with him if u don't like him touching you.

The guy Na idiot sef

5 months too much nah
The guy nah serious idiot, 5 months gone down the drain and he is still acting like a sisi, his type nah the good guy type, nah left over him go get last last.. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Gloria34, so sorry to ask this, but have you been sexually assaulted? In any form?
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by ugowinn(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Gloria listen to me.

Love and relationship is multifaceted. If you love someone there may not be physical attraction (as in touching) initially. With time it will grow. Even with this urge to be intimate people control themselves until they get married (that's for those who desire to do it the right way). If you really feel weird at the thought of this guy holding or touching you... You may not have the Chemistry for him.
You may love him....but if you eventually get married, how do you address this? Cos by then what you're doing becomes wrong as a wife.
So be firm and realistic now and let him know whether to walk away or you both find a common ground.
The guy may turn irritated over time by this.

Festering wounds are dangerous wounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.