Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (41763 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / If You Want Him, Go For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Rulina: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gloria, I think you need to take some time to evaluate the relationship. Decide on what you want and why you do not want to be touched. I feel it is a defensive mechanism your body has developed as a result of your child before wedlock. If the guy is being too forward, have a heart to heart discussion with him (that is, after you have decided on what you want). If he loves you, he would understand and take it slowly with you. You need to work on yourself too. The guy might be someone who just likes body contact and no sex . it depends on his love language.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Airforce01(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Omudia11:
Eternal fool.

Your mom ??
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by DanielsParker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Welcome to my world.. I have not being intimate with any guy for 2 years now.. That's because I don't trust them..

lol. Na you go tire.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by DanielsParker(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
gloria34:
Thats d problem, i see him as a partner. Someone i'm Comfortable talking to, have fun etc but then, i Dont have any romantic feelings towards him

What a contradicting statement.
now I know you're confused.
it's unfortunate people wasted their time on this useless thread of yours.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by DanielsParker(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
You are really CONFUSED and sound stupid with this you said. The same stupidity probably made you a single mother.

As in eh. I just said same thing to her. CONFUSION at its peak.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by DanielsParker(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
victorian:

God bless you!

You will live long!

Amen.

Men of these days are crap, all they think about is sex. Always in a hurry to fuccck!

Gloria34, you are not weird, there is nothing wrong with you. The only thing is cut him loose if he's not ready to be patient. I hate impatient guys.

Funny.
After 5 months, a guy you claimed is perfect and nice to you can't hold your hands?
How does holding hands and shoulders mean fccckk?
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Aboks(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2018
zenith4biz:
We are pencil in the hand of the creator
U funny

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
bamidelee:

how did you come about your son sef? outside wedlock? Why don't you settle down in marriage once instead of tasting different man and you'll be fine.
I dislike courtship in totality
About my son, thats a very long story and yes, i had him outside wedlock. tasting different men, i have no such intention.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rulina:
Gloria, I think you need to take some time to evaluate the relationship. Decide on what you want and why you do not want to be touched. I feel it is a defensive mechanism your body has developed as a result of your child before wedlock. If the guy is being too forward, have a heart to heart discussion with him (that is, after you have decided on what you want). If he loves you, he would understand and take it slowly with you. You need to work on yourself too. The guy might be someone who just likes body contact and no sex . it depends on his love language.
I really Cant say whats wrong, i'm just guessing maybe i Dont love him. i'm back home with my family now so we are kind of apart now. I feel very Comfortable being with my sisters and mom but i just Cant get it right when it comes to relationships any more. Looking forward to a better 2019

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=sassysure post=74130096]No wonder many marriages don't last these days.

The girl did nothing wrong.

And maybe we don't know the meaning of courtship any longer.
What we have today is sexual relationships that leads no where.

Sexual attraction doesn't hold a relationship.
For most girls, it takes a long time to build strong attachment for body intimacy up. They have to study u for months. A guy that has already fallen for you will wait and give you more time.

If I'm this babe, that comment from him has already disqualified him even if I have fallen for him.
That's a big red flag. What he want is sexual relationship and is restless you aren't reciprocating. Some times deprive the person of ur presence. There are many ways to break a girl.
Everything isn't about sex.
Maybe you guys will have to go and learn how to woo a girl silently. You send signals without violating her space unexpectedly and see her caving in.
TOUCHE!
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by BabbanBura(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
gloria34:
I am one confused being right now, sometimes i feel d relationship thing is not 4 me, its not just him

Deep down I think you are not into this guy. Seems you love the good guy in him but don't really like him.
Light touches such as holding hands, pecks, hugs, etc are part of expressing affection even in the most holy of relationships - if you feel someone, these wont be any issue. But if you find them irritating, then be true to your self and help this guy off the hook
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by ochibuogwu5: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
try to get out of hooking with men or relationships then build your life in CHRIST JESUS; He is the ONLY BEING THAT PUTS OUR HUMAN EMOTIONS ARIGHT thus "God has created a desire INSIDE MAN/WOMAN; ONLY HIM CAN SATISFY..." {Ecclesiastes 3:11}
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by ghettochild4u(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?
You be oku igbe!!!!
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by torqque7(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2019
gloria34:
He has always been cool so i assumed it will always be so, truely i'm at fault

The guy has time to waste o no offence,I dnt have that patience sha,if I notice you dnt let me touch you, trust me I'm done with you,il drop you faster than hot garbage and move to the next girl better than you.

You are not a virgin and you now want to be doing rubbish with me lol,nahh..the worst part if you no come fine then sorry is your name.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by WiseStarr(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2019
sassysure:
No wonder many marriages don't last these days.

The girl did nothing wrong.

And maybe we don't know the meaning of courtship any longer.
What we have today is sexual relationships that leads no where.

Sexual attraction doesn't hold a relationship.
For most girls, it takes a long time to build strong attachment for body intimacy up. They have to study u for months. A guy that has already fallen for you will wait and give you more time.

If I'm this babe, that comment from him has already disqualified him even if I have fallen for him.
That's a big red flag. What he want is sexual relationship and is restless you aren't reciprocating. Some times deprive the person of ur presence. There are many ways to break a girl.
Everything isn't about sex.
Maybe you guys will have to go and learn how to woo a girl silently. You send signals without violating her space unexpectedly and see her caving in.
Also some don't know how her previous relationship was.
She is definitely attracted to him but is not yet settled in her mind and then the guy is destroying the fantasy she is forming in her mind(without knowing it).
And pls can you all stop with the gifts?
I will eye a guy that wanna spoil me with gifts at our initial dates with side eye as he isn't to be trusted. He is definitely after something.
Oh well, what do I know, girls use that to define a good man grin
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by SaucyBenks(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
By now the guy must have touched her everywhere.... Fresh stew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.