Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (41794 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / If You Want Him, Go For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Drealtalker: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?

We are pencils in the hands in the Creator.
Aye aunty you Sha have nak and bleep....five months and no Chuck.....c'mmon he did not ask for sex allow him to touch na

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bigpicture001: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Intimate relationships fall about these days cos many girl give in to sex (Pity Bleep) without having the chance to bond with d male, without being sexually attracted to the male. But then many males no get time to court

So ur mentality is." if u want to kip a relationship longer, hold back the sex".

Madam awka etiti. If u try it with me.. am so so gone. Evn if I crazily love u!
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by sage101: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?
Just 6months?

Well whats your reasons for not wanting him to touch you?
He irritates you or U being Godly?

let us knw your reasons for better advice
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Otsam(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Thats what i've tried doing but everyone is acting like something is wrong with me. Maybe i do see him as a friend as someone pointed out. I feel like i'm d only weird one

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. The truth of the matter is, you are nit connected to him naturally or emotionally. Maybe you are just keeping him because of his company. Please don't waste his time by letting him know he wouldn't get more than mere friendship. It is normal.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

You are more sexually attracted to your fellow gender
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by don4real18(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Gloria34, you are not sexually attracted to him which is kinda a big deal. You never defined the relationship from the beginning but it's never too late to let him know how you feel.
There's a high probability that you guys won't remain friends so you might end up missing his company which you have enjoyed for the past 5 months but it's better than leading him on to a future never meant to be.
My regards to your son

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Groovenaija360(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Madam give this guy Bleep make him body rest na

You come dey act like 12 year old virgin undecided
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bigpicture001: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

Gloria, romance is part of a relationship. If your not ready for romance..plz quit dating till your ready.

I.spent 2 years showing love to a gal dat says exactly same thing to me.only dt I decided to wait.. sh ended up quiting for flimsy reason after two years. Nd got to bed with her next man. It was so painful I was played like an idiot.

Any man shouldn't waste tym waiting for selfish decision from a lady. move onto gals that really want to date

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by juniorstar(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2018
You see the guy as ur brother and he is seeing u as a potential lover, from ur write up the attraction isnt there, i can help the guy tho and you wud start seeing him differently, but who am i! Simply a pencil in the hand of the creator.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Time and love, i understand but money, NO! I brought this here cos i really Dont understand whats wrong, if its just me or others have experienced it so to all those who are out to insult, i will just ignore
@34 you don't/can't understand...ok..continue.
Who get eraser here abeg help me give it to the guy, he will know what to do with it..if he don't too, then their case is beyound Apc..the change party.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Genovia(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2018
"Irritated" that's a strong word of disgust that shouldn't be used at someone we claim to love. What do I know though? Imagine not being able to place my arm around my lady. Pfftt.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by victorisreal02: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34 I understand how you feel, you seem not be comfortable with him touching you, speaking from the males end, you'll hardly find a guy that'll be comfortable in such relationship with such strict rule of no touching, and you should also be honest to yourself, maybe you only see him as a friend or you don't find him sexually attractive.

Inspect your feelings for him properly if you mistake like for love, then talk to him base on how you feel about him, or if you feel the nice guy act is just a way for him to get down with you and leave you, then you should apply the 12 months rule

Thank you!!
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by xelly: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
oga its 5 month and there is something call choice..let the relationship grow first

I hope the guy can purse his money and ti e and let the relationship grow?
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2018
bigpicture001:

So ur mentality is." if u want to kip a relationship longer, hold back the sex".

Madam awka etiti. If u try it with me.. am so so gone. Evn if I crazily love u!
That was what u deduced from my post? Wow
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by RealityShot: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

what did you think was going to happen after spending all that time with a man?

are you a baby?
you even have a son and you still don't know how to handle relationships.. What will you teach that boy then?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

Olosho lawon ore mi..
So you wan chop only his money
My friend you need thar pencil
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by saintneo(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

abeg abeg abeg free the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by chincuss(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2018
You are a heart breaker from ur signature. From ur situation u are making d man a fool and u ur self u are confused

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by danot1030: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2018
This is a danger alert but guys will not pay attention to it.
Ladies as this cannot give sexual satisfaction in marriage, their types eventually send their husbands into the waiting hands of the other women outside that are ready offer the satisfaction she's denying her husband.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2018
I personally hate guys that touch unnecessarily
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Jetk off mofo. My comments,my data

That's how they behave, don't touch me indeed

They must have dealt this one a great blow o. See frustration.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by elderken(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2018
That's his love language.
From all indication, you don't feel a thing for the guy. He's just a frien and not a lover
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by BlackZeus17: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
We are pencil in the hand of the creator

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by McKayConcept(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2018
So many people are getting nice information from our seminar on Mini Importation business and they are making good money. Join the seminar today. Chat me up 09032335253
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bigpicture001: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That was what u deduced from my post? Wow

Av dated 4 gals without sex. You know what us common among them all...?

They easily left at slight provocation.

If they got indulge in sex. The decision to quit is thought through the second time. A man in a "no sex " relationship has his gf always at the door!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by RealityShot: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
bigpicture001:

Gloria34, romance is part of a relationship. If your not ready for romance..plz quit dating till your ready.

I.spent 2 years showing love to a gal dat says exactly same thing to me.only dt I decided to wait.. sh ended up quiting for flimsy reason after two years. Nd got to bed with her next man. It was so painful I was played like an idiot.

Any man shouldn't waste tym waiting for selfish decision from a lady. move onto gals that really want to date
so true!

i have repeated about many times over ther yrs ..

Gloria34, I know you dont like him enough to sleep with him. Stop the dating now.

the next guy might sweet you enough to sleep with in a week!

like you said, you haven't done it in 6months, so if this guy isn't turning you on, he is the wrong fit, Move on!
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by viktohmarkz(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

if you have been shining teeth to his good morning texts
smile when he says babe manage this one.
blush when he says "send me your account number"
and laugh when he sends you airtime buh not comfortable with his touches. return every damn thing he has invested in you including his touches too

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by induka(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Make him no touch you abi
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nchetttaa(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:

Welcome to my world.. I have not being intimate with any guy for 2 years now.. That's because I don't trust them..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Bazenaijablog(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Nina Vs CeeC; Who rocked this white dress best?! (Photos)

Drop your comments on the site

http://www.bazenaija.com.ng/nina-vs-ceec-who-rocked-this-white-dress-best-photos/
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by WiseStarr(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Don't tell him jokingly next time he touched you the way you don't like,If he loves you he will act appropriately even if he's Hot.It takes only a responsible guy to control and understand his girl.

Don't mind those that gives negative comments about your post
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Bazenaijablog(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Drealtalker:

We are pencils in the hands in the Creator.
Aye aunty you Sha have nak and bleep....five months and no Chuck.....c'mmon he did not ask for sex allow him to touch na

Nina Vs CeeC; Who rocked this white dress best?! (Photos)

Drop your comments on the site

http://www.bazenaija.com.ng/nina-vs-ceec-who-rocked-this-white-dress-best-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.