Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37946 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
aswani:

Thanks for the intervention but you are not necessarily correct. As I said in my response to him, I was posting per relevance to the topic.
don't argue with OP. The focus is on fatherhood you small brained you.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by aswani(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
ubunja:
No it doesnt. Check the title of the post. It has more to do with fatherhood than motherhood.
I read every single word of the original post before I posted and did it again, the focus is on the woman, in my humble opinion.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
aswani:

I read every single word of the original post before I posted and did it again, the focus is on the woman, in my humble opinion.
your humble opinion is wrong. Even OP corrected you herself
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
aswani:

Thanks for the intervention but you are not necessarily correct. As I said in my response to him, I was posting per relevance to the topic.
alright then
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
ubunja:
your humble opinion is wrong. Even OP corrected you herself
just leave him be
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by aswani(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just leave him be
He has a lot of time on his hands and is having fun, issokay.
I actually don't agree with your view on the topic funmisticqueen, but you made some really good points, inbetween fighting of some trolls. Thanks for the food for thought, not as clear cut an issue as I originally thought.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Mcdreamy15: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant by employing any suitable contraception method. if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package
This part got me grin

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by sweetilicious(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
ubunja:
I tasted that one already. I want yours.
Go away Mbok
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
sweetilicious:
Go away Mbok
not without my breast... give me
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by sweetilicious(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
ubunja:
not without my breast... give me
Am done.And I won't reply you again
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by olaboy1: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Using a sociopathic solution to solve a psychopathic problem will not end well.
What happens if the irresponsible sperm punter forgets to take his sick baby to the hospital and the baby dies, would the outcome make you feel better and sleep well at night.

I know this piece is meant to stir up a provocative debate, but keep in mind the repercussions are too enormous for the society. I wouldn’t advice a father to dump his baby with a savage mother either. It’s better you channel your campaign to legalizing abortion in Nigeria.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eyeness: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
olaboy1:
Using a sociopathic solution to solve a psychopathic problem will not end well.
What happens if the irresponsible sperm punter forgets to take his sick baby to the hospital and the baby dies, would the outcome make you feel better and sleep well at night.

I know this piece is meant to provoke a debate, but keep in mind the repercussions are too enormous for the society. I wouldn’t advice a father to dump his baby with a savage mother either. It’s better you channel your campaign to legalizing abortion in Nigeria.
she tried that route on romanceland before
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Martinez19(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
Funministicqueen is plain evil! She's the most insensitive, selfish, extreme, illogical, heartless and narrow minded lady I have ever seen on this forum.All started from fighting for woman's right online to this pathetic write up.

I can't imagine how a sane being will write all this epistle without ever pondering on a simple question : Will the man irresponsible enough to reject the pregnancy care about the child? What will be the fate of the child. Op doesn't simply care.
It is so pathetic to see this thread from a WOMAN!
Worse is that she is a christian.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Martinez19:
Worse is that she is a christian.
hahahahahaaha. I cant just stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
Funministicqueen is plain evil! She's the most insensitive, selfish, extreme, illogical, heartless and narrow minded lady I have ever seen on this forum.All started from fighting for woman's right online to this pathetic write up.

I can't imagine how a sane being will write all this epistle without ever pondering on a simple question : Will the man irresponsible enough to reject the pregnancy care about the child? What will be the fate of the child. Op doesn't simply care.
It is so pathetic to see this thread from a WOMAN!
muhahahahahahahahahHaha!!!!!

I agree thAt I am the reincarnation of evil. In fact you can now call me Lilith, Adam's first wife. You and your womb is my next target. I will come for your corruption soon daughter of eve.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:

I agree thAt I am the reincarnation of evil. In fact you can now call me Lilith, Adam's first wife. You and your womb is my next target. I will come for your corruption soon daughter of eve.
I love this new Funmistic. tongue it's sexy when a girl ain't fighting men.
Funmistic call me and get your dick reward. Its waiting.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
ubunja:
lol. Happy new year.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Martinez19(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hahahahahaaha. I cant just stop laughing grin grin grin
Lol. While I agree with some of the things you say, as an atheist, I no longer find it surprising to see christians filled with hate and a bad attitude. Gone are the days when christians led by example. Today if they do evil and you tell them to be like christ and start quoting scriptures, they no send, "who be Jesus?" to them, Jesus is not for serious matters. Maybe I am assuming too much, are you a Christian or an atheist like me? cheesy

Happy NEW YEAR. cheesy
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
I believe in God. I just dont suscribe to boxed up narrow minded religion.
Martinez19:
Lol. While I agree with some of the things you say, as an atheist, I no longer find it surprising to see christians filled with hate and a bad attitude. Gone are the days when christians led by example. Today if they do evil and you tell them to be like christ and start quoting scriptures, they no send, "who be Jesus?" to them, Jesus is not for serious matters. Maybe I am assuming too much, are you a Christian or an atheist like me? cheesy

Happy NEW YEAR. cheesy
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Martinez19(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I believe in God. I just dont suscribe to boxed up narrow minded religion.
Hmmmmm, good for you. So do you believe in a deistic god or the christian god while not being "religious" about the whole christian thing?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol. Happy new year.
same to you baby girl.
By the way are you Yoruba or Igbo?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Martinez19:

Happy NEW YEAR. cheesy
what do atheists say during sex since they don't believe in God?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Martinez19(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
ubunja:
what do atheists say during sex since they don't believe in God?
"Oh, no god! Fvck me harder"
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Martinez19:
loool hilarious grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Martinez19:
Hmmmmm, good for you. So do you believe in a deistic god or the christian god while not being "religious" about the whole christian thing?
Yep. I am tired of hearing crazy people hearing the voiice of God
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Martinez19:
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
ubunja:

Oga face front abeg grin she's taken!
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Kidaholic:

Oga face front abeg grin she's taken!
ah demet... angry by who you?
We can share cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by loswhite(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what if he was the only one she slept with?
lol...how can u verify that?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by poyebad: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.

Point of correction: He did NOT get you pregnant, you got pregnant. In case of many who may not know, here are the choices available to you:

1) You close your thighs and not allow him enter (remember you're called gatekeepers)
2) If he must enter then he MUST wear a condom (that's common sense which unfortunate is not common)
3) If you fail at 1) and 2), there's such a thing as a morning-after pill, Postinor 2, Postpill blah blah blah, which can be used up to 3 days after sex
4) If you fail at 1), 2) and 3) then you probably deserve to be a single mum.

And only an irresponsible man, an i.diota that would have unprotected sex when he is not ready to contract a deadly STI or worse still father a child.

You f*cking lot should take responsibility for your actions and inactions. Once again, he did NOT get you pregnant, you carefully (or carelessly) orchestrated your own pregnancy by failing to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Who Loves Big Girls?