Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37352 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

tongue Oga, define it what ever way that suits your calibre, she still won't consider you cheesy

The younger generation,as you grow older you'll get to where she is.now,much later im.life
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
lie? That's why I said you should not bother yourself until you cry and push for hours then you'll understand better. Just remember someone told you
crying and pushing for hours won't render me that stupid.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Nice one, this is the question I kept asking myself and those ladies getting Preggy and raising those kids without their father's support.
Can't they go and drop that child for his father to train? Why overburden yourself all in the name of training another man's child.

Men are quick to lay the blame on lady by telling them why didn't they take pill or know their ovulation, but has forgotten at the same time; that they are the root cause of all these, he had his chance of using condom, avoiding the sex and all others; yet, the blame goes to the lady alone.

Nonsense, any lady that gets preggy for someone as weak as that, needs to be flogged. undecided
Madam, since when did your child become another man's child? *rolling eyes*

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Madam, since when did your child become another man's child? *rolling eyes*
You vividly understood my message.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

The younger generation,as you grow older you'll get to where she is.now,much later im.life

Nah, wouldn't want to be heartless grin doesn't suit me. You that is probably where she is now, how far? hope you're living the perfect life? angry
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

You vividly understood my message.
Did I? undecided You sound like *Feministicqueen* birds of the same feathers I guess grin

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eberechi24(f): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
If you are not ready for motherhood, lock up... The truth is that the onus of premarital sex lies more on Women, women choose your demons/dream wisely.

If you can't take of a child, use your brains. Getting pregnant at first place is odd...

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
when it becomes a norm we will see aa reduction in the amount of runaway dads. Imagine iof a man got like 2 babes pregnant. He won't be in a haste for baby mama 3
Believe what you may, its a free world grin

Just wait until it happen to you wink
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Did I? undecided You sound like *Feministicqueen* birds of the same feathers I guess grin
Kk
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
If you are not ready for motherhood, lock up... The truth is that the onus of premarital sex lies more on Women, women choose your demons/dream wisely.

If you can't take of a child, use your brains. Getting pregnant at first place is odd...

Again, the head on the nail grin or is the nail on the head cheesy

Feministicqueen, hope you're reading?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

how many women are educated enough to ' have brains ' this is while I support women empowerment.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by segzybeez(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja...come and see o. your previous comment really pissed this one off.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eberechi24(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how many women are educated enough to ' have brains ' this is while I support women empowerment.

I support women empowerment. It's nice development. But campaigning this way will cause more harm than good.
What if they die of complications from flushing?
What if they render their womb useless?
What If they have no money for Professional service?
What if, so many.

There are so many teenagers on this forum esp girls, going by your solution, they will harm themselves.
Let's empower them to have self control.
Let's empower to have self respect.
Let's empower to be contented with the little they have.
They should not make themselves available to deposit and go men
If they must get pregnant, should face the music.

Whenever I remember the responsibility that comes with children, I lock up.
Getting pregnant with aim to abort or flush won't take them nowhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2018
segzybeez:
ubunja...come and see o.
your previous comment really pissed this one off.
woow. But this reads like a Miseducation! Lol a feminist finally gets the Red Pill.
Edit:
For those wondering, this was my previous comment on a thread about my regret for 2018:
ubunja:
Not making enough babies. 2019 must see me making atleast 5 babies, with different girls. Got to put those sperms to good use

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

I support women empowerment. It's nice development. But campaigning this way will cause more harm than good.
What if, so many.

There are so many teenagers on this forum esp girls, going by your solution, they will harm themselves.

Babe, I love you grin
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by cooluzi: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol. Bond nkor, James bond ni. What of the bond between babies abandoned in the dustbin or pit toilet and their very much alive mothers. What of women who suffer from post partum depression and psychosis and want to kill themselves and/or their child. It is only a woman who doesn't know how to run their lives that use the motherhood bond as an excuse. I have seen a lot of mothers hate their child as soon as they push it out. I have also seen families hate their child asa result of the circumstances surrounding its birth or because the child is deformed or disabled. I have seen mothers telling me to waste their children for them and/ or abandon them in the hospital for such reasons. I have seen a pregnant girl and her patner rejoice when she gave birth to a dead baby. WHERE IS THIS ULTIMATE BOND YOU TALK ABOUT?
I pity person wah go out you for house

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2018
New Nairaland crush: Funmisticqueen Eberechi24

Note to ladies: Beware of the naked man that offers you clothes!! tongue

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eberechi24(f): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Babe, I love you grin
Don't love me, I sting like scorpion. Anam agbakwa agba ka Akpi.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by bdchange(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

worthy? grin with what I've seen so far, a man worthy of you is yet to be created undecided
Hahaha you are so funny, reading this your comment made me laugh my ass out... So what do you mean by this, are you saying she wants a perfect man?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by bdchange(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Babe, I love you grin
You love her hmmm, abi you too Wan deposit and go.. Haha

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

What if, so many.

I did not tell anyone to take alabukunnto flush. Do.it at the hands of an obstetrician who is qualified.that way there is almost no complications. If they cant afford or have access to one then they should lock shop.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
woow. But this reads like a Miseducation! Lol a feminist finally gets the Red Pill.
Edit:
For those wondering, this was my previous comment on a thread about my regret for 2018:
I have always had the pink pill, remember those good times on your miseducation threads. What happened to them anyway?

Besides I don't remember the thread
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Babe, I love you grin
Na so deposit and go dey start. Let me not stop your mission

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

What if, so many.

this is it.so proud of you,nwanyi oma
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eberechi24(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I did not tell anyone to take alabukunnto flush. Do.it at the hands of an obstetrician who is qualified.that way there is almost no complications. If they cant afford or have access to one then they should lock shop
Add this to your post pls.

Merry Christmas kisskiss

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
cooluzi:
I pity person wah go out you for house
Lol, he knows he has a blessing waiting for him at home

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Add this to your post pls.
it was the first thing I said. Don't get pregnant.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Vtrd: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.
Someone like me will surprise you.

I will take that child, drop her at my mother's place, and you will never see her again.

I will take care of it but you will never see the child again.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

Someone like me will surprise you.

I will take that child, drop her at my mother's place, and you will never see her again.

I will take care of it but you will never see the child again.
Not our problem. We are too busy moving on with our lives like it never happened. It's not your fault. Of I were your mother I will tell you to man up and bring your child for the holidays. Her Time for rearing kids has passed don't spoil her enjoyment in retirement abeg. The height of irresponsibility. Ladies train your sons to be responsible or they will give you headache later in life

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
Don't love me, I sting like scorpion. Anam agbakwa agba ka Akpi.
Lol, I'd take my chances cheesy asa mpetey wanyi oma grin
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
bdchange:
You love her hmmm, abi you too Wan deposit and go.. Haha
Nah, she'd probably lock shop grin

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Na so deposit and go dey start. Let me not stop your mission

Jealous? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54