Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37942 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chukapage:
lol see manipulation " a true man never ask for fifty fifty" but was is GENDER EQUALITY all about?? what FEMINISM all about?? This shows most of you ONLINE "RANTERS" are Dumbos..you want EQUALITY but YOU DONT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITIES ,You even want the Fifty -fifty EQUALITY..you and your likes are confused

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by BrokenCock: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.
person like me go carry the pikin go train. But thunder go menas d kpekus of any family member wey wan come claim the future leader from my hand.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Omojolaray(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dinho20:
SECRET

DO NOT PROMISE AND FAIL TO FULFILL;
MEN, NEVER TELL A WOMAN "I WILL MARRY YOU" WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO SO.
WHEN YOU PROMISE TO MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND AT LAST YOU DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, THE TRUTH IS "YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE".
WOMEN VALUE MARRIAGE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE.
YOU CAN PLAY WITH A WOMAN'S FEELINGS BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.
WHEN A MAN DUMPS A WOMAN HE PROMISED TO MARRY, AND GOES ON TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN, IF THE WOMAN OPENS HER MOUTH AND CURSE HIM, IT COMES TO PASS, IT TAKES ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE CURSE TO BE REVERSED.
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
the woman na God? Biko
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by olumide4christ: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Well...the OP may sound harsh in her write up BUT all in all, she made so much sense!

Asides the cases of rape, the fact is that every unwanted pregnancy & child is the fault of the woman.
As I have maintained over the years, asides rape cases, without the girl/woman's consent, there can be no sex within or outside marriage. That's the way God has made it.
As a result, no girl/woman can blame a man for impregnating & abandoning her. She was in her right senses when she followed the man into the room, away from the eyes of everybody, opened her undies & allowed the man to penetrate & release his sperm. She can't feign ignorance when she knows that if things go south, she will be left to bear the consequences.
Unfortunately, we have so many immature men & women in our society who don't reason before jumping into bed...so many babies in adult skin walking around town.
Like a few people have said before, every responsible man/woman will think of the consequences of sex outside of marriage & its attendant responsibilities if a child results from it before jumping into bed.
Infact, sex is only meant for married couples...that's what God said & requires from us, so if not that the devil has taken control of the hearts of so many people, the OP wouldn't have needed to put up this thread. I & my wife personally waited till our wedding night before indulging in sex for the first time in our lives! That's God's will for everyone He created...we should all fall in line!

Cc funmisticqueen kunleweb Eberechi24 mrphysics

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by BrokenCock: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
yes iam for real and no the person is not damaged. You just don't understand the bond BTW mother and child
not all mothers have that bond woth their babies.
What of those that torture the child while growing!?
What of those that throw away the kid after birth?
In fact, what of those that abort a healthy belefull?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
olumide4christ:
Well...the OP may sound harsh in her write up BUT all in all, she made so much sense!

Asides the cases of rape, the fact is that every unwanted pregnancy & child is the fault of the woman.
As I have maintained over the years, asides rape cases, without the girl/woman's consent, there can be no sex within or outside marriage. That's the way God has made it.
As a result, no girl/woman can blame a man for impregnating & abandoning her. She was in her right senses when she followed the man into the room, away from the eyes of everybody, opened her undies & allowed the man to penetrate & release his sperm. She can't feign ignorance when she knows that if things go south, she will be left to bear the consequences.
Unfortunately, we have so many immature men & women in our society who don't reason before jumping into bed...so many babies in adult skin walking around town.
Like a few people have said before, every responsible man/woman will think of the consequences of sex outside of marriage & its attendant responsibilities if a child results from it before jumping into bed.
Infact, sex is only meant for married couples...that's what God said & requires from us, so if not that the devil has taken control of the hearts of so many people, the OP wouldn't have needed to put up this thread. I & my wife personally waited till our wedding night before indulging in sex for the first time in our lives! That's God's will for everyone He created...we should all fall in line!

Cc funmisticqueen kunleweb Eberechi24 mrphysics

The counsel of a sage

We need to raise men.with ideologies,sound philosophies and uprightness. Whatever happened with the younger generation.and the excessive glorification of sex abdicating the essence,purpose and.consequences of intimacy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Not our problem. We are too busy moving on with our lives like it never happened. It's not your fault. Of I were your mother I will tell you to man up and bring your child for the holidays. Her Time for rearing kids has passed don't spoil her enjoyment in retirement abeg. The height of irresponsibility. Ladies train your sons to be responsible or they will give you headache later in life

# bolded is the CRISTAL GOLDEN TRUTH which should be the spirit that animates every woman if GENUINELY a solution is what they seek as to how some men treat them less than animals and not the FANTASY of this so called MODERN WORLD called 'FEMINISM' anchored mainly by ladies suffering from MENTAL CONFUSSION, very ANGRY and FRUSTRATED. Anything outside your advice above as well as the illustration below is an ideology founded on MEDIOCRITY and for MEDIOCRES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by aswani(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
if you ask your father why he left you might get a different side of the story.
Who said my Dad left? I am thanking my mum for having the emotional attachment to me that meant she never left. Something that a woman that would wrap her baby and dump her at the doorstep of the dad wouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by wink2015(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant by employing any suitable contraception method. if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package

Speechless
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by aswani(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Do it in your aactionss and not words alone. What of your dad?
Thanks, the point is regardless of what I do, there is no way I can pay back such a hefty debt of an emotionally attached mother. My thanks to my mum is of no bearing to my relationship with my dad unless I misunderstand your question.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

With all politeness I ask on behalf of those who like me will be most glad to know what solutions you have to offer so as to help humanity with respect to this serious subject matter. Your insightful solutions will indeed go a long way in influencing minds. Thank you Maria Lavina.
Lol...

First of all, I believe the solution to this problem is personal. It is no longer what the society suggest or what solutions the counselor gives. Its all about You. Who are you? what do you want to be, what do you want people( your family, friends, neighbours, children and the world at at large) know and remember you for. The story you want people to tell about you.

In every journey there is always a starting point, There is a day a person started thinking about sex and a day he or she began to have sex. If that person can pause that day for a minute and think, mistakes would be avoided. Its high time people pause, think and then act. People hardly think these days. I believe we were all born innocent/virgin both male and female expect in cases of rape, I think decisions are made to let go of chastity. But do we ask ourselves why let go? what will happen if I do? What if something goes wrong? what will I get if I let go, Is it worth it. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? . We don't ask! We just act! And that's the root of our problems.

Okay, so we decided to let go, and the worst happens what's next to do.? To every problem there is a solution. And guess what! There are two types of solution : The permanent, The temporary.
The permanent solution is always hard, it is always difficult to do. Its a long process, it takes time, energy and focus. It is for the strong hearted but solves it all the problems with a happy ending. While the temporal is easy, it is a short court , very fast and simple. But it doesn't solve the problem, as a matter of fact it leads to more problems.

Abortions, Dumping babies and so on are temporal solutions. I was discussing with my elder sister yesterday, She's a pharmacist, so I asked her about her job and all and she answered my questions. The she sighed and said: Dee, presently the rampant complains these days is Barrenness! People are requesting for drugs to boost fertility. It's like everyone is looking for a child. I was speechless and sad. But I began to wonder Why?

And a thought popped up, Why ask why? What type of why are you asking? No be these people dey take contraceptives , they do abortions, they flush? No be them dey masturbate? You come dey ask why? Funny right?
That's how I meditate grin
The point is most people think they can do anything with their body, But do they know their bodies? No! Can they decide when they will fertile or not?

If Dangote or Bill Gates had been dumped or aborted or prevented or splashed out would they have become what they are now? And you complain there is no growth in the nation? What if that liberator has been splashed off by a guy pleasuring himself?

But owning up to one's mistake, learning and taking responsibility is the permanent solution. Yes you aren't prepared, you are broke but then a life is formed already and it deserves to live. This life is short, the highest one will live is maybe 100 . Why not let your replacement ( child) live? Why not take care of that life , love, guide and guard it? It is a chance to create a better you. Why give is to one who is insane to deny and reject you?

Honestly ops write up made me sad. It is the most inhumane, selfish and shallow thing I have ever read here. cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
How many young ladies can afford qualified obstetricians?

Do you stop to think of who the victims of deposits and go men are? Are these the best solution you can come up with? Have you ever given birth? Do you even know what love is?
stop being in your feelings and come up with better solution by using what is in-between your ears.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
stop being in your feelings and come up with better solution by using what is in-between your ears.
My nose? grin

Anyways I already did Villain! Read and be saved. Anyway, don't bother to update me on your healing process. Just read digest and learn calmly .

Violence isn't always the solution. smiley
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...

First of all, I believe the solution to this problem is personal. It is no longer what the society suggest or what solutions the counselor gives. Its all about You. Who are you? what do you want to be, what do you want people( your family, friends, neighbours, children and the world at at large) know and remember you for. The story you want people to tell about you.

In every journey there is always a starting point, There is a day a person started thinking about sex and a day he or she began to have sex. If that person can pause that day for a minute and think, mistakes would be avoided. Its high time people pause, think and then act. People hardly think these days. I believe we were all born innocent/virgin both male and female expect in cases of rape, I think decisions are made to let go of chastity. But do we ask ourselves why let go? what will happen if I do? What if something goes wrong? what will I get if I let go, Is it worth it. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? . We don't ask! We just act! And that's the root of our problems.

Okay, so we decided to let go, and the worst happens what's next to do.? To every problem there is a solution. And guess what! There are two types of solution : The permanent, The temporary.
The permanent solution is always hard, it is always difficult to do. Its a long process, it takes time, energy and focus. It is for the strong hearted but solves it all the problems with a happy ending. While the temporal is easy, it is a short court , very fast and simple. But it doesn't solve the problem, as a matter of fact it leads to more problems.

Abortions, Dumping babies and so on are temporal solutions. I was discussing with my elder sister yesterday, She's a pharmacist, so I asked her about her job and all and she answered my questions. The she sighed and said: Dee, presently the rampant complains these days is Barrenness! People are requesting for drugs to boost fertility. It's like everyone is looking for a child. I was speechless and sad. But I began to wonder Why?

And a thought popped up, Why ask why? What type of why are you asking? No be these people dey take contraceptives , they do abortions, they flush? No be them dey masturbate? You come dey ask why? Funny right?
That's how I meditate grin
The point is most people think they can do anything with their body, But do they know their bodies? No! Can they decide when they will fertile or not?

If Dangote or Bill Gates had been dumped or aborted or prevented or splashed out would they have become what they are now? And you complain there is no growth in the nation? What if that liberator has been splashed off by a guy pleasuring himself?

But owning up to one's mistake, learning and taking responsibility is the permanent solution. Yes you aren't prepared, you are broke but then a life is formed already and it deserves to live. This life is short, the highest one will live is maybe 100 . Why not let your replacement ( child) live? Why not take care of that life , love, guide and guard it? It is a chance to create a better you. Why give is to one who is insane to deny and reject you?

Honestly ops write up made me sad. It is the most inhumane, selfish and shallow thing I have ever read here. cry
blah blah blah. Such a myopic epistle exposing the hypocrisy of the writer.It is not your fault your kind are all talk no action.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by MissRaine69(f): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some of the biggest issues that no one is addressing is the attitude society has in general when it comes to contraception. It is viewed negatively. I recall getting a lot of grief from local church women the reason being we gave contraception for free and I had a free sexual health clinic for women. I was accused of promoting promiscuity .Misinformation and myth is engrained in our society. The number of times I have asked why contraception was not on the table I have had the most outright ludicrous responses but one thing that stands out is how unforthcoming most mothers are with their daughters in matters of sex education.

They teach abstinence that does not work for everyone. Be a responsible adult female when it comes to your Instruments this is not taught by most mothers this is why some girls grow up with some warped preconceived notions regarding sex. Some women get upset when a guy straps up. Now where do they think the sperm goes when it enters the uterus? The liver? Kidney maybe? As a woman you are responsible for what goes in and what comes out of your vagina having a child to “keep him” has been proven to be beyond idiotic. You are left holding the baby. He will go and wife someone and deny your existence.

Now I am a pragmatic person and will appreciate that women will have sex, no point insisting that they wait for marriage because let’s be honest not all women will get married but by Jove be smart about it.
The title of “Babymomma” seems to be affiliated with women only yet two people make that child. For some that title comes before their birth name. I don’t recall Wizkid being referred to as “Babyfather”.

A child needs stability otherwise history will only repeat itself there are too many people in Nigeria already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
blah blah blah. Such a myopic epistle exposing the hypocrisy of the writer.It is not your fault your kind are all talk no action.
Pained much? grin

hypocrisy? Lol. Make I no talk. Please sha lock up. Orphanages, gutters, WC, and graves don full already. grin grin Overpopulation don dey worry them.

Lock up Aunty! Lock up!
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Pained much? grin

hypocrisy? Lol. Make I no talk. Please sha lock up. Orphanages, gutters, WC, and graves don full already. grin grin Overpopulation don dey worry them.

Lock up Aunty! Lock up!
women like yoyour nose nkor, your eyes Ni. I meant your brain silly. My solution is not violent. It is the hardest and most logical route to go.
. Yours on the other hand will only trap you in the cycle of poverty that can follow your generations to come. This is why I don't watch Africa magic. It turns adults to paranoid and superstitious fools

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Pained much? grin

Lock up Aunty! Lock up!
keep saying that mantra. You might just believe it. At least I don't deceive myself and have come to terms with reality. Women like you are the bane of womanhood. Take a pink pill my dear.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Pained much? grin

Lock up Aunty! Lock up!
You never do Xmas for me oo. angry angry
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Elder0001:

Will you die if you buy pampers for your child?

It's not written that pampers and baby food should only be bought by the father
stop sounding like a dusty, after one child will be sucking my boobs every 3hours for the next one yr and give me sleepless night. You still want me to buy pampers? . Where is that get outta here meme?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
women like yoyour nose nkor, your eyes Ni. I meant your brain silly. My solution is not violent. It is the hardest and most logical route to go.
. Yours on the other hand will only trap you in the cycle of poverty that can follow your generations to come. This is why I don't watch Africa magic. It turns adults to paranoid and superstitious fools
My solution will trap me in cycle of poverty? shocked
So you mean having sex should be a poverty alleviation scheme? I should keep opening my v, if I get pregnant i should keep aborting and dumping so I won't be poor?

Da'fvck woman? you think everyone is in your line of job or something? undecided . You are sick!

This isn't about African magic or superstition woman! How many do a lady have to abort, flush or dumb before she finally lock up? Because I know for sure you will finally decide to settle down. So tell me Mrs My V made me rich? After how many times? undecided
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
My solution will trap me in cycle of poverty? shocked
So you mean having sex should be a poverty alleviation scheme? I should keep opening my v, if I get pregnant i should keep aborting and dumping so I won't be poor?

Da'fvck woman? you think everyone is in your line of job or something? undecided . You are sick!

This isn't about African magic or superstition woman! How many do a lady have to abort, flush or dumb before she finally lock up? Because I know for sure you will finally decide to settle down. So tell me Mrs My V made my rich? After how many times? undecided
smh. Only a pink pill can save you now.if you like carry belle for anyhow man and look after his weak children. Your choice.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chukapage:
lol see manipulation " a true man never ask for fifty fifty" but was is GENDER EQUALITY all about?? what FEMINISM all about?? This shows most of you ONLINE "RANTERS" are Dumbos..you want EQUALITY but YOU DONT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITIES ,You even want the Fifty -fifty EQUALITY..you and your likes are confused
please quote the part where I said men and women are equal? Is a banana equal to an orange?Men and women can never be equal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
DMerciful:
You called him a paedophile I think
I won't apologise for that. He is the same person that said he would rather sleep with 17 - 19 year old virgins. If that is not a paedophile, I don't know what is.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant by employing any suitable contraception method. if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package

What a meaningless thread.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
smh. Only a pink pill can save you now.if you like carry belle for anyhow man and look after his weak children. Your choice.
Stop seeing everyone in your reflection woman!

Anyhow man? carry belle? grin you humor me! grin cheesy still make I no talk grin

Answer my simple question? How many times should a lady dump?or abort before she finally decides to do the Right thing? How many times? Is mistake limited to happening just once? undecided

Answer that question or just bury your head in shame. It's a pity though judging by your profile picture, you are much older than I am. But you are not worthy of emulations judging by your words!. undecided
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:
You never do Xmas for me oo. angry angry
Sis no vex grin grin

How you want the Xmas go nah ? wink
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sis no vex grin grin

How you want the Xmas go nah ? wink
My chicken and food.
Oh shiit, I forgot I'm already adding. cry cry

How was your yesterday? kiss
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

My chicken and food.
Oh shiit, I forgot I'm already adding. cry cry

How was your yesterday? kiss
Chicken kor
you know you are adding weight, lemme give you bole and epa. grin No fat at all. tongue

It was fine ooo, I was at home all through sha. Eating, sleeping, gisting, eating again. you nko?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Resener12(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dinho20:
SECRET

DO NOT PROMISE AND FAIL TO FULFILL;
MEN, NEVER TELL A WOMAN "I WILL MARRY YOU" WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO SO.
WHEN YOU PROMISE TO MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND AT LAST YOU DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, THE TRUTH IS "YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE".
WOMEN VALUE MARRIAGE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE.
YOU CAN PLAY WITH A WOMAN'S FEELINGS BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.
WHEN A MAN DUMPS A WOMAN HE PROMISED TO MARRY, AND GOES ON TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN, IF THE WOMAN OPENS HER MOUTH AND CURSE HIM, IT COMES TO PASS, IT TAKES ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE CURSE TO BE REVERSED.
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
Stfu idiot. Which stupid curse? I just don’t like emotional talks. Which one is curse lol
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Chicken kor
you know you are adding weight, lemme give you bole and epa. grin No fat at all. tongue

It was fine ooo, I was at home all through sha. Eating, sleeping, gisting, eating again. you nko?
Eating, sleeping, chatting, flexing.

Nothing much.

Lol, I wan to start work already, I'm bored now. cry
How's mum and your people?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Eating, sleeping, chatting, flexing.

Nothing much.

Lol, I wan to start work already, I'm bored now. cry
How's mum and your people?
Yeah.... Xmas isn't really bubbling as the new year celebration here. That new year celebration ehn, it's always full house ooo. Everywhere will be noisy, crowded, kind of disorganized self. Work self go dey. cry . Fear grip me! But then I get to see my relatives, chat, do fori fori grin and food too.

Mom's fine, we are all doing good. How's family too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Loves Big Girls? / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.