Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37290 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
In my widest dream,I won't even give up my child.Not even to an irresponsible father.Who will then suckle my breast?
call me tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
when it becomes a norm we will see aa reduction in the amount of runaway dads. Imagine iof a man got like 2 babes pregnant. He won't be in a haste for baby mama 3

Nature has always left the kids for the woman to takecare of cos she probably has to breastfeed and nuture them so pls don’t turn nature on its head.

The ideal thing is don’t have a baby by mistake. It shud be properly planned for by either or both of the couple. If a baby comes by mistake the mama will takecare of the drama according to the laws of nature. The man can still go on and do his thing cow that’s how male are created just like u said in ur main post. Simple

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ademibolaa(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok....thanks
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
jaxxy:

Nature has always left the kids for the woman to takecare of cos she probably has to breastfeed and nuture them so pls don’t turn nature on its head.

The ideal thing is don’t have a baby by mistake. It shud be properly planned for by either or both of the couple. If a baby comes by mistake the mama will takecare of the drama according to the laws of nature. The man can still go on and do his thing cow that’s how male are created just like u said in ur main post. Simple
smiles. If u say so
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one, OP.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Tobbie9(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
All I see here are guys defending bad behavior in the name of it's the woman that should take care of the child bla bla bla, count yourselves lucky you're in backward Africa where you can behave like an animal and get away with it cos you're a man, try it in saner climes and you'll spend the rest of your life paying child support. Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by sweetilicious(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
call me tongue
Are you a new born?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Sometimes people give advice makes me wonder. Is OP a mother?...if she is then she is a bitter one.... the type that hates her own child because of the deeds of the father. It is natural for a woman to nurture a child.... regardless of circumstances...but here is this one talking about aborting a child as if it is getting rid of poo.... and dropping the child off at the father's doorstep as if it's dropping off a basket of bricks. Signs of heartlessness..... a woman scorned should never be giving advice..... too vicious...too vindictive. Even ordinary animals protect and not abandon their young. Abeg.... too many beasts in human clothing.
Well said. The thread is a great one but some of the things OP said are extreme and cold.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Timi1990(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dinho20:
SECRET

DO NOT PROMISE AND FAIL TO FULFILL;
MEN, NEVER TELL A WOMAN "I WILL MARRY YOU" WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO SO.
WHEN YOU PROMISE TO MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND AT LAST YOU DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, THE TRUTH IS "YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE".
WOMEN VALUE MARRIAGE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE.
YOU CAN PLAY WITH A WOMAN'S FEELINGS BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.
WHEN A MAN DUMPS A WOMAN HE PROMISED TO MARRY, AND GOES ON TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN, IF THE WOMAN OPENS HER MOUTH AND CURSE HIM, IT COMES TO PASS, IT TAKES ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE CURSE TO BE REVERSED.
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Promises can be made , fulfilled and broken. Government promised us heaven and earth and yet those promises are not fulfilled. So if any promise isn’t fulfilled; then move on . That’s part of human nature
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Timi1990(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Abortion is illegal ma. Nice points tho

Abortion is legal in many countries including Nigeria.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Timi1990:

Abortion is legal in many countries including Nigeria.
smh. Its illegal in nigeria . Dats y pple use quacks
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Timi1990(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tobbie9:
All I see here are guys defending bad behavior in the name of it's the woman that should take care of the child bla bla bla, count yourselves lucky you're in backward Africa where you can behave like an animal and get away with it cos you're a man, try it in saner climes and you'll spend the rest of your life paying child support. Nonsense

Lmao � , go and read USA new post and other newspaper in the US and see the number of African-Americans in Jail because govt decide to put them on child support & they feel it’s unfair to them because the system treat them like shit . Well most will rather spend their time in jail because in jail dem go dey chop , watch tv, play basket ball , free medical service ; some prison officer Dey collect bribe self and organize olosho for them codedly; so tell me why they’ll keep working their ass off for a woman and pay her all through their life . Every society have its own problem , just be happy that you’re in this Nigerian society grin. Men will always be men
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by SpaceAngel: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Write-up by a matured mind. Keep it up. Better than all these tribal and political e- wars.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
Are you a new born?
we can pretend I am.
Now where is that breast?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Timi1990(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
smh. Its illegal in nigeria . Dats y pple use quacks

Show me where it’s written
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
SpaceAngel:
Write-up by a matured mind. Keep it up. Better than all these tribal and political e- wars.
How will u not support d writeup?
Did d guy point a gun at u b4 sleeping with you and also getting u pregnant, u and I kw pregnancy is d best bet u females feel u can use in tieing a man down, ,,,but it doesn't work as plan all d time, ,,try it on me u go hear word, ,,in ur next life u will pray not to jam me again
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by poseidon12: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Great advice. Words of wisdom. We've got too many irresponsible Nigerian men.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by DMerciful(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
You called him a paedophile I think
funmisticqueen:
how do you xpect someone to apologise when you haven't told them the wrong they commited
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Timi1990:

Show me where it’s written
common research u cannot do. U dull like buhari

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Chukapage(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A man's job is to protect, provide and profess for his family and a woman's job to nuture that family. Men still want to be treated like men and women still want to be treated like women. That is something MGTOW and the 3rd wave feminists won't understand. Women won't want to do all u have mentioned one u prove how masculine you are.

Besides a truly masculine man never asks for fifty fifty, or shirks his responsibility.
lol see manipulation " a true man never ask for fifty fifty" but was is GENDER EQUALITY all about?? what FEMINISM all about?? This shows most of you ONLINE "RANTERS" are Dumbos..you want EQUALITY but YOU DONT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITIES ,You even want the Fifty -fifty EQUALITY..you and your likes are confused
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Timi1990(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
common research u cannot do. U dull like buhari

Lmao grin, Nigeria constitution just be like book & paper wey pikin Dey use play; make e no be like say we no get anything . Oga how many people have you seen Arrest or sent to prison for abortion ? . It’s just like suicide; an attempt to commit suicide na illegal under the constitution; but how many have been punished or sent to prison for that ? This is Nigeria
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Timi1990:

Lmao grin, Nigeria constitution just be like book & paper wey pikin Dey use play; make e no be like say we no get anything . Oga how many people have you seen Arrest or sent to prison for abortion ? . It’s just like suicide; an attempt to commit suicide na illegal under the constitution; but how many have been punished or sent to prison for that ? This is Nigeria
na who dem catch be tif. Those who did abortion and d gal died hv gone to jail for it.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
crying and pushing for hours won't render me that stupid.
So you are saying the child should be given to the irresponsible father that left the mother?

Why don't you just suggest poisoning because your advice is more or less like killing the infant. undecided

BTW you know abortion is a crime right?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
poseidon12:
Great advice. Words of wisdom. We've got too many irresponsible Nigerian men.

Tell them
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I will only push when I know the child has a father who is going to buy him pampers. That mindset is just your ego speaking. What if you die in childbirth?(cos it happens a lot) Will your ghost look after the child?

Will you die if you buy pampers for your child?

It's not written that pampers and baby food should only be bought by the father
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

I support women empowerment. It's nice development. But campaigning this way will cause more harm than good.
What if they die of complications from flushing?
What if they render their womb useless?
What If they have no money for Professional service?
What if, so many.

There are so many teenagers on this forum esp girls, going by your solution, they will harm themselves.
Let's empower them to have self control.
Let's empower to have self respect.
Let's empower to be contented with the little they have.
They should not make themselves available to deposit and go men
If they must get pregnant, should face the music.

Whenever I remember the responsibility that comes with children, I lock up.
Getting pregnant with aim to abort or flush won't take them nowhere.
Funministicqueen is plain evil! She's the most insensitive, selfish, extreme, illogical, heartless and narrow minded lady I have ever seen on this forum.All started from fighting for woman's right online to this pathetic write up.

I can't imagine how a sane being will write all this epistle without ever pondering on a simple question : Will the man irresponsible enough to reject the pregnancy care about the child? What will be the fate of the child. Op doesn't simply care.
It is so pathetic to see this thread from a WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Elder0001:

Will you die if you buy pampers for your child?

It's not written that pampers and baby food should only be bought by the father
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
mrphysics:
Well written.

Every action has a corresponding responsibility and a risk attached to it. Humans are a product of pleasure. 5-10 minutes pleasure and the rest of our lives becomes a burden and challenge to our parents.

As a man, I take up the responsibility of my action and ladies should also have such understanding. When shit happens, it isn't time to do the blame game, neither is it time for logical thinking that should have been done before caressing started from kisses to Mouth Gig to moaning.

Your last recommendation is only practicable online or in words/theory. Only on a rare case do we find such happening and happens to ladies who never went to school.

Every child deserves a parent, to be cared for and love. A child shouldn't suffer because someone is trying to get justice.

You're a very wise fellow.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by vickydevoka(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.
Babe u jst say it all. Buh buh the truth is dat women don lyk leaving dere child with de man

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I did not tell anyone to take alabukunnto flush. Do.it at the hands of an obstetrician who is qualified.that way there is almost no complications. If they cant afford or have access to one then they should lock shop.
How many young ladies can afford qualified obstetricians?

Do you stop to think of who the victims of deposits and go men are? Are these the best solution you can come up with? Have you ever given birth? Do you even know what love is?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by phillippians(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like I will allow sucha thing without the full package
truth is....women are the cause of their very own predicament. you will See a young responsible man with a nice paying job or from a comfortable background asking a girl out she will be forming what I don't know. but there in one corner, an irresponsible lowlife tout is banging her and later she gets pregnant and become a useless fellow herself. I was working by at a bus stop near my house when this pretty young girl carrying a baby at her back approached me for little change to buy food to eat, practically begging.... I just look at her n throw my face away, in my mind....if a capable guy ask u out now u will be forming, looking for a handsome irresponsible tout with dread lock to open legs for.... idiot Carry ur cross

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
How many young ladies can afford qualified obstetricians?

Do you stop to think of who the victims of deposits and go men are? Are these the best solution you can come up with? Have you ever given birth? Do you even know what love is?

With all politeness I ask on behalf of those who like me will be most glad to know what solutions you have to offer so as to help humanity with respect to this serious subject matter. Your insightful solutions will indeed go a long way in influencing minds. Thank you MariaLavina.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.