Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28184 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
virgoquin:
woman wrapper, look at your reasoning like analogue clock.

spits

Ignore the teenage troll.
Re: . by dacblogger: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
millionboi2:
Chai

God will bless you for being bold and honest
Amen and bless you too...

Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:
You got fired from your job as mod few years ago and you haven't have sense

You go around defending a small girl in her early twenties on every section, aren't you ashamed?

The funny thing is you're sharp mouted but always run to the mods when you're brought to your senses.

Barawo when are you getting married?

i no gree until you mention her name why you de fear dat gril.
Ishilove na you him de abuse
Re: . by millionboi2: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

Hmmm. This is bad.

Why not run away from your husby house if you think so?

You are there and still advising ladies not to test marriage.
You had a wrong partner doesn't mean others are experiencing the same biko.
I wanna get married and have my kids. angry
u are not yet married,don't bash anybody until u enter.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

This is not nice!!
haba wetin i do? I said she's attractive and she's attractive.
Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
I'm almost tempted to read from page 1-7 but i no get that time to waste, so, can someone be kind enough to summarize the content of all 7 pages for me.

Thank you in ad.

Re: . by Kira290(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
you dated a looser sis grin hang out with better boys wey get money..not loosers cool
victorian:

Do u know I once dated a guy of 38years old. He stays in a two bedroom flat.

Guess what he complained about when I visited him?

He complained I cooked two packs of indomie in his house. Instead of one. And I can eat o.

Two packet of indomie, for a whole day o and he was complaining.

My sister, I told him abeg no vex, sorry. I want to go back to my house.

As indomie has become a thing of contention.

God forbid! Indomie will be my problem in this life. I reject it!

I asked him how much did u buy the two packets? Cos I wanted to give him. His. Money there and then. He said its not about the money but how come I ate two packets of that hungry man pack for a whole day.

I didn't eat afternoon food o

I didn't eat night food, except the remaining portion of the indomie that I remained.

I shared the two packets of hungry man to last me, morning and night. He is complaining.

God fire poverty! God forbid

In my house, I know what I eat, that's why am this frosh.. Nope be by mouth! Na fact!

If a man cannot conveniently provide real food for his gf, except indomie. Then what business does he have thinking of marriage.
I left the next day!
I got home, ate yam and beans with assorted beef in the morning and evening I took egusi, and Fufu. I relaxed and slept well. Am happy am back to my house.

I no come this life, for one man to come suffer mi. God forbid.
Re: . by millionboi2: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are in a bad marriage.

I swear by all the forces in the universe, the woman I get married to will never have reason to say this.
oga don't b a coward......wat she said is true,no matter how u pretend marriage comes with challenges.
Re: . by weyreypey: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
haba wetin i do? I said she's attractive and she's attractive.
That means you're settled. Quit dragging lalas247
Re: . by victorian(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kira290:
you dated a looser sis grin hang out with better boys wey get money..not loosers cool

Have heard.
Thank you.

Yea grin Before I forget

Tomorrow is my B-Day !cheesy am celebrating in church.

Show some love, my fellow nairalanders. Lemme have a different mindset about guys.. kiss

Access bank 0031055321. grin

Show some love o!

Re: . by weyreypey: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
millionboi2:
oga don't b a coward......wat she said is true,no matter how u pretend marriage comes with challenges.
Madam don't be a pessimist. Even if you decide to remain single there are challenges therein too. Learn to appreciate the little things of life... The grass is not greener on the other side as you always tend to think.

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omoluabi16:
hanty hi ham fuyne. I just read comments these days. I know you're good.
I'm good dear. Taking each day as it comes. We've missed you here cheesy
Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
For the guys attacking Pocohantas, what grouse do you have against her or is it because she doesn't give in to your slut shaming of the female folk.

I'm not her fan but I like her writing style and also I think she has this flame that can't be put out by sod guys here.

I like Ishilove also for her writing style but not a fan of her person, she will be a good gossip partner though cheesy

Re: . by millionboi2: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Madam don't be a pessimist. Even if you decide to remain single there are challenges therein too. Learn to appreciate the little things of life... The grass is not greener on the other side as you always tend to think.
u just said it now.

So accept and know u will definitely get tired of knackin somdays......u go dey run,she go carry m dey push u.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Honestly ehn? U are so on point.

Nothing in marriage except having kids.

If you don't have your own money as a woman, don't venture into marriage cos suffering awaits such woman

That's the stark reality.. Except for some lucky few.
stop it. You don't know anything about marriage
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti, you really are brave and I wish you get better than you seek. There are some good guys here but they aren't the loud trolls...all the best and please remember to share the juicy bits with Us. smiley Oya, chewing gum boys stay off...where are the men with white hair coming out of their noses forming boyz 2 men?

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
For the guys attacking Pocohantas, what grouse do you have against her or is it because she doesn't give in to your slut shaming of the female folk.

I'm not her fan but I like her writing style and also I think she has this flame that can't be put out by sod guys here.

I like Ishilove also for her writing style but not a fan of her person, she will be a good gossip partner though cheesy

While ishilove is quite sensible and intelligent, pocohantas on the other hand lacks wisdom.

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
millionboi2:
You dey learn English?
What had cowardice got to do with anything?
Re: . by highpriestess: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
millionboi2:
u are not yet married,don't bash anybody until u enter.
Bash anybody you say? I didn't bash her.

If she isn't enjoying the marriage, let her come out; then, I may give her the benefit of the doubt with her generalizations.
Nevertheless, she should specify on the kinda husby she's married to and not link all men to her husby misbehaviour.

There ladies that are in their marriages and are happy, hers is the opposite. And she shouldn't because she's got a wrong partner, discourage ladies/op of finding love.

Just be smart in whatever you do, and pray about them.

Re: . by weyreypey: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
millionboi2:
u just said it now.

So accept and know u will definitely get tired of knackin somdays......u go dey run,she go carry m dey push u.
In marriage... There are days of knackin.... and days of lovemaking.... while being best of friends. I think most people lose the friendship and end up in a functional marriage
Re: . by klenton(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=victo
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

Hmmm. This is bad.

Why not run away from your husby house if you think so?

You are there and still advising ladies not to test marriage.
You had a wrong partner doesn't mean others are experiencing the same biko.
I wanna get married and have my kids. angry
dont get married to a man wey dey selfish over food oocheesy. A man wey go hala cos u chop two hungryman pack of indomie like victorian ex or a guy dat slaps u cos u fry four eggs ..those are endtime mencheesy.

Re: . by weyreypey: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Have heard.
Thank you.

Yea grin Before I forget

Tomorrow is my B-Day !cheesy am celebrating in church.

Show some love, my fellow nairalanders. Lemme have a different mindset about guys.. kiss

Access bank 0031055321. grin

Show some love o!
So you want these plenty unemployed lazzy yoots to use spoon to pour water into your full bathtub of water... Victorian we know whatsup
Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

While ishilove is quite sensible and intelligent, pocohantas on the other hand lacks wisdom.
i beg to disagree. You need to stop harrasing her and walk past her post.

2019 is here and you don't need all these

Re: . by weyreypey: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
dont get married to a man wey dey selfish over food oocheesy. A man wey go hala cos u chop two hungryman pack of indomie like victorian ex or a guy dat slaps u cos u fry four eggs ..those are endtime mencheesy.

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

dis bribe we you wan give Ishilove after abusing back no go work. i no say pocohantas de avoid you as she no wan make you leak her nude photo

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Do u know I once dated a guy of 38years old. He stays in a two bedroom flat.

Guess what he complained about when I visited him?

He complained I cooked two packs of indomie in his house. Instead of one. And I can eat o.

Two packet of indomie, for a whole day o and he was complaining.

My sister, I told him abeg no vex, sorry. I want to go back to my house.

As indomie has become a thing of contention.

God forbid! Indomie will be my problem in this life. I reject it!

I asked him how much did u buy the two packets? Cos I wanted to give him. His. Money there and then. He said its not about the money but how come I ate two packets of that hungry man pack for a whole day.

I didn't eat afternoon food o

I didn't eat night food, except the remaining portion of the indomie that I remained.

I shared the two packets of hungry man to last me, morning and night. He is complaining.

God fire poverty! God forbid

In my house, I know what I eat, that's why am this frosh.. Nope be by mouth! Na fact!

If a man cannot conveniently provide real food for his gf, except indomie. Then what business does he have thinking of marriage.
I left the next day!
I got home, ate yam and beans with assorted beef in the morning and evening I took egusi, and Fufu. I relaxed and slept well. Am happy am back to my house.

I no come this life, for one man to come suffer mi. God forbid.
You lieeeeeeeeee
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Of course true love is a beautiful thing. Don't misquote me.

But True love doesn't exist any more.

It's all a Mirage.

Don't worry. I use to talk like this with my mum, and argue blindly, that what she says about men is not true.

But along the years, no be person tell me what's up and the reality of men and what follows them.

NwanyiAwkaetiti, please be wise. And shine your eyes, your ears and mind.

Marry but be wise.
Your mum kept telling you crap. And you kept absorbing it. As a consequence, those men began to come your way.
There are many people in blissful marriages. If you like no believe am, na you sabi.

Re: . by victorian(f): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

So you want these plenty unemployed lazzy yoots to use spoon to pour water into your full bathtub of water... Victorian we know whatsup

Lol cheesy grin grin

Not all are unemployed nah, abi klenton?

Show some love o

Tomorrow is my b day. smiley

Even you sef weyreypey, u unemployed? Na WA o
Re: . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

True
Ada Owerri, choose wha you believe with that lady, she can lie
Re: . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

That means you're settled. Quit dragging lalas247
hmm Lalas247cheesy

Re: . by victorian(f): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your mum kept telling you crap. And you kept absorbing it. As a consequence, those men began to come your way?

I didn't absorb it

I rejected it. But it happened anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49