Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28120 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
@Op I Will advise you to focus on those ones you see instead of being a butt of jokes by these kids here.

C.f. LivingFree
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
U knew,past. Present....minds change and here i am. Almost decided to pry further the last time we conversed,but i was cold about heart matters. Now im willing to give more.
Oga, this English is plenty. Take it offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I thought you are married with kids or should I dig up evidence of how u said you ve been married before Adam proposed to Eve
Spill it out!
Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Huncle, please read and understand.

I said I once dated a guy.. I never said that's the guy am with now or that's the guy I dated last month.

I once dated.

It's not too hard to read, and comprehend.

My English and pidgin is simple enough, biko
My grouse with you Is your penchant for bringing guys down and making yourself the centre of attention.

ARE YOU MARRIED NOW?

1 Like

Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Honestly ehn? U are so on point.

Nothing in marriage except having kids.

If you don't have your own money as a woman, don't venture into marriage cos suffering awaits such woman

That's the stark reality.. Except for some lucky few.
Will you ever change??
Specious mindset u have
Definitely not every everyone enjoys marriage, but it shouldn't be generalized, because no institution is perfect. Some women got cars as gift present from their husbands this xmas season.

1 Like

Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Thought as much cool
Re: . by highpriestess: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

My Sister, I shock!

I felt so disgusted!

That was the end of the relationship.

I don't take trash! And he wanted me to get pregnant.. I told him, nothing will ever make me get pregnant for him, until he proves he's capable. so he had better wake up! And go back to the drawing board to sort his life well. He can go and marry another woman he can starve at home.

Ordinary indomie wey no be food o.

I see it as snacks.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Since when? embarassed
Since early this year o, or even before sef
Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
Spill it out!
check Amelian her older moniker and you will see the amount of bipolar patients here
Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Poverty kill you there!
Lol

I just pity the guy that will end up with you sha.
Re: . by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Amen o!
Two packets of hungry man for morning and night. I shared it into two..

That's not food.

If I eat like that in my house, I will emaciate and fall sick.

I love good food but I was like lemme manage what he has. And he's complaining on top.. Lol

Chai! cheesy
And he is 38 years old for that matter. Now we know why he is still unmarried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Belafonte(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I easily let go perhaps that's y. Bad attitude? No one is perfect. Prickly in nature? I'm a jolly hearted person if treated right. UGLY? I'm definitely not that.
There comes a time in a man's life that what he wants is settling down, would u also give him this same epistle for wanting to just get married?

If a man was to get married, I would advise him against it. Marriage is not a proposition that a man should enter because he's old enough or has enough money to throw around.

If he wants offspring, there are surrogates willing to bear him children for a fee. Women are just not worth the stress, no offence meant.

In this age of independent women, and hashtags like #marriagenotprison, #marriagenotjail, I see no reason for a man to get married simply because his lady friend thinks we clock is ticking. Nobody gives a damn about women's ticking clocks. The important question is, "will marrying you improve my life?" If the answer is no, sorry you're not worthy.

7 Likes

Re: . by Lonestar124: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Poverty kill you there!

Lol

How does one eating habit relate with poverty?

Many rich men even find it difficult to eat twice in a day.

Someone that eat too much is prone to talkativeness and you know the consequences right?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Belafonte:

If a man was to get married, I would advise him against it. Marriage is not a proposition that a man should enter because he's old enough or has enough money to throw around.

If he wants offspring, there are surrogates willing to bear him children for a fee. Women are just not worth the stress, no offence meant.

In this age of independent women, and hashtags like #marriagenotprison, #marriagenotjail, I see no reason for a man to get married simply because his lady friend thinks we clock is ticking. Nobody gives a damn about women's ticking clocks. The important question is, "will marrying you improve my life?" If the answer is no, sorry you're not worthy.
Smiles. To each his own. Thx
Re: . by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
My grouse with you Is your penchant for bringing guys down and making yourself the centre of attention.

ARE YOU MARRIED NOW?

Guys brought themselves down with their own actions. I virtually did nothing.

I was once a victim, but glory be to God I have surpassed their issues.

I simply say what I have experienced in life when it comes to men and it's not a delightful experience. I wish I can wipe my memory and add pleasant experiences there. Trust me I would have done so in a split second . And start hyping men.

But unfortunately my experiences don't go away so easily. And I talk about them, for people to know what's really going on.

Im simply saying the truth to also purge myself of the past .

You are asking if am married now? cool
No need asking.. Lemme not be the center of attention, biko

1 Like

Re: . by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.
grin

Lol I think her list is reasonable
Re: . by victorian(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

And he is 38 years old for that matter. Now we know why he is still unmarried

Am telling u.

I then realise, why he's still single.

Too bad
Re: . by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.
You think any sensible guy will just pm you?

It is only the foolish ones that will pm you.
Or the ones that will want to use your panties for Benz through love deceit.

You are desperate and no sensible guy that is doing very well, will want to go into a relationship with a desperate Lady, seeking for love.

Ladies like you are easily deceived.

If you are a True wife material, a guy will see you offline.

For the fact that you are online looking for a man, shows that you are not fit to be considered as a side chick, not to mention a wife.

7 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thread don dabaru. Op beta close thread. Na fukboys go still message u. There are gals who are in love with marriage and not the person dey marry. As a guy na yo japa to such persons o

3 Likes

Re: . by victorian(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lonestar124:
How does one eating habit relate with poverty?

Many rich men even find it difficult to eat twice in a day.

Someone that eat too much is prone to talkativeness and you know the consequences right?

Two packets of indomie for morning, afternoon and night is too much? For your guest?

Jisos!

May God help you!

I dodge your type pass a million years, amen.

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
ibkayee:

grin

Lol I think her list is reasonable
lol. She prob is joking. Haba. Na bad tin to be virgin

Re: . by Classcaptain1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Nne I taya o grin grin grin
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
lol. She prob is joking. Haba. Na bad tin to be virgin
Lol even if she's joking

It's not a bad thing, some people just prefer someone with experience cheesy
Re: . by victorian(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
I just pity the guy that will end up with you sha.

Is that all?

Pity yourself Biko.

3 Likes

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

If I come dey find partner, it is now these small small boys in Romance section that I will marry? All these Ugandan and Tanzanian boys ehn?

I thought you people said I have a partner that is fcking me offline, while I pretend online? All these alpha males sef, always speaking from 2 sides of the mouth like mentally slow creatures.
Your mates done marry get children, but you are still flexing, deceiving yourself and letting palm wine tappers and plumbers dicks inside your pussy, Abi no be your mate be cococandy?

With this your behavior self, no responsible man will go close to you, only those irresponsible one that want to chop your wide ponmo and run away.

You better go for deliverance sad girl, or I can invite you to meet a powerful pastor that will remove the demon and sadness in your life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Guys brought themselves down with their own actions. I virtually did nothing.

I was once a victim, but glory be to God I have surpassed their issues.

I simply say what I have experienced in life when it comes to men and it's not a delightful experience. I wish I can wipe my memory and add pleasant experiences there. Trust me I would have done so in a split second . And start hyping men.

But unfortunately my experiences don't go away so easily. And I talk about them, for people to know what's really going on.

Im simply saying the truth to also purge myself of the past .

You are asking if am married now? cool
No need asking.. Lemme not be the center of attention, biko
Everybody has experienced an up or down side to issues of relationships but stop acting like you are the Einstein to every relationship issues

1 Like

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Ishilove, I don't have sense but I have heart. Won't you rather have a guy with a big heart than one with big sense?

And, I have been infatuated with you for a very long time, stalking you since 2013, read all your funny little stories on your website. I even named my cat Ishilove.

I figure now is the time to let it all out.
Re: . by victorian(f): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Everybody has experienced an up or down side to issues of relationships but stop acting like you are the Einstein to every relationship issues

Sorry but have seen it all cry

And it sucks!

But all these experiences made me stronger. smiley
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
Your mates done marry get children, but you are still flexing, deceiving yourself and letting palm wine tappers and plumbers dicks inside your pussy, Abi no be your mate be cococandy?

With this your behavior self, no responsible man will go close to you, only those irresponsible one that want to chop your wide ponmo and run away.

You better go for deliverance sad girl, or I can invite you to meet a powerful pastor that will remove the demon and sadness in your life. cheesy
What's all this? Poco be like one cool girl to be with, most of una need her attention. Start by following her and be her friend already.

2 Likes

Re: . by Classcaptain1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Laff don nearly kee me for this thread. Where that babe wey dey chop two hungry man pack indomie?!

4 Likes

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Sorry but have seen it all cry

And it sucks!

But all these experiences made me stronger. smiley

No you haven't, you can't possibly have seen it all, do you know the statistical implications of that statement, it would take you more than a hundred years dating different personality combinations every day.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
This thread is quite instructive. Men open similar threads daily in this section and no one bats an eyelid. A woman has done the same and people have congregated here to psychoanalyse, stereotype and villify her.

Hypocritical society we live in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.