Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45871 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by megareal: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Amumaigwe:

It goes both ways.

I wrote spouses, not husband.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Madam take it easy...gringrin

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Newboss:

Leave broke fine girls alone, una no go hear grin

Go for a very successful lady, a banker, doctor, lawyer, engineer, manager, etc. Let her fall for you completely without you spending money. Your problem is solved, except you fūck around grin

That man is among the idiots who buy women with money, but he's lucky she's not yet in love with the another man (maybe she's tho) grin

Successful ladies have seen money, so it doesn't change nothing grin Leave broke ladies alone because their lives only start when they see money grin
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing about marriage at all,all you know are rants from crazy males on Nairaland against women..

What that man did is extremely bad and will destroy his marriage completely if his wife finds out..He is actually a criminal who deserves to be arrested for burglary and arson angry

besides its on record that Nigerian males in their primitive thought-process are the most insecure male in the world..easily intimidated by a successful woman yet the first to cry 'women are parasites who are lazy'
And you may still end up with the Nigerian males that are insecure

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Tedpgrass: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing about marriage at all,all you know are rants from crazy males on Nairaland against women..

What that man did is extremely bad and will destroy his marriage completely if his wife finds out..He is actually a criminal who deservesrves to be arrested for burglary and arson angry

besides its on record that Nigerian males in their primitive thought-process are the most insecure male in the world..easily intimidated by a successful woman yet the first to cry 'women are parasites who are lazy'

To your 2nd paragraph....

As in errhmm....

In this Naija..

Are you drunk on Zobo??

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Its not your fault,its this lawless country called Nigeria i blame...

Try this nonsense abroad and you will be arrested for arson and theft...yeye.

Yeyenatu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Emaprince: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

What that man did is extremely bad and will destroy his marriage completely if his wife finds out..He is actually a criminal who deserves to be arrested for burglary and arson angry

If the marriage destroys now, well it's because it's already meant to be because the woman have been trying too hard to destroy it ever since her husband made her successful. ..she packs out at the slightest provocation. What nonsense. Who knows if there is some one she is seeing sef that is giving her all that liver. ..and making her leave her matrimonial home for one week.

And you are really poorly trained for all these gutter poo you've been spitting. Was you father regularly abusing your mom in front of you? Why are you this bitter? Look at this ediot.

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mk17:

And you may still end up with the Nigerian males that are insecure

Most probably but i have my ways of handling him which is working perfectly for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Zither(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
One-sided story. Anyway, if I was in the woman's shoe, the man for don open more shops for me bcoz I for over submit sef �

Ayoswit. Someone I love her common sense and disposition towards sensitive matters. The only nairaland female member I give my full respect...and attentive ears to the things she says. Been observing your comments a long time, and it stands out from others like a tree on a plain of grass. Hope you're gud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emaprince:
If the marriage destroys now, well it's because it's already meant to be because the woman have been trying too hard to destroy it ever since her husband made her successful. ..she packs out at the slightest provocation. What nonsense. Who knows if there is some one she is seeing sef that is giving her all that liver. ..and making her leave her matrimonial home for one week.

And you are really poorly trained for all these gutter poo you've been spitting. Was you father regularly abusing your mom in front of you? Why are you this bitter? Look at this ediot.

You dey mind am? I no just get her time. Keep typing rubbish and is not as if the man's wife was already independent ooo but the man used his money to want to bring wahala to his once peaceful home

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Wilstino: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is a strong lesson to men. All these ' I love you' from most women of these day, na your money. Take away money and there will be no love. Be wise and shine your eyes!

10 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emaprince:
If the marriage destroys now, well it's because it's already meant to be because the woman have been trying too hard to destroy it ever since her husband made her successful. ..she packs out at the slightest provocation. What nonsense. Who knows if there is some one she is seeing sef that is giving her all that liver.

Normal empty and frustrated rants from a Nairaland male who is tired of his miserable life...Nothing new.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by MrRichmond: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Very funny.

You rush to chastise the man for his behavior but fail to point out the rude and disrespectful character of his wife which led the man to carry out his so called "criminal" action.

You are clearly a bigot.

15 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

You dey mind am? I no just get her time. Keep typing rubbish and is not as if the man's wife was already independent ooo but the man used his money to want to bring wahala to his once peaceful home

Mumu people...Arson and theft are your own ways of making your marriage work..,Please include kidnapping and murder next.

Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pride goes before a fall.... cool

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu people...Arson and theft are your own ways of making your marriage work..,Please include kidnapping and murder next.

Nonsense.

cheesy grin grin oya e don do na

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by MrRichmond: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emaprince:

Free that girl, she typifies the average millennial Nigerian woman.

Entitled feminist thirsty for attention

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
We will soon hear wife stabs husband to death while asleep.
Anyway, na your family problem be that

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
abdeiz:
I have so many questions.

Is he going to clip her wings again for beating up small girls around him?

Did she find out who was responsible for her misfortune? Cos if doesn't she would now this post is viral.

That's how some men cause bad luck for Their wives.

Oga...do you understand English at all? He opened a shop for his wife, stocked it with goods and everything in her name as a cub and when she grew to become a lioness, she starts to gnaw him and he decides to reduce her back to the cub she was before?

How on earth is that bringing bad luck to the wife ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Mcslize: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
nazablossom:
The man posted the story with his real facebook account. I hope the wife won't see the story, she might poison the man to "clip his wings" in return.

That man is James Bond o grin

He posted it in a Facebook group. I think the he will tell the group admin to delete it later.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Mcslize: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
nazablossom:
The man posted the story with his real facebook account. I hope the wife won't see the story, she might poison the man to "clip his wings" in return.

That man is James Bond o grin

He posted it in a Facebook group. I think he will tell the group admin to delete it later.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Na wa o. See as you dey carry this tori for head like gala. Befpre we know you go hire investigator to go dey find the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Martinez19(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
izaray:
Lol, i read it also on Facebook, but the man went too far na if you ask me
No he didn't. When one challenges the hands that built one, one's wings have to be cut for humility to be attained again. That's the only way. Nothing would have humbled the woman except what he did.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kazyhm(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:

Yes I did.
There's the man's side, the woman's side and the truth.
From the man's story, my guess is the man was mistreating the woman because she didn't have money and when she had money he felt threatened.

The man wants a submissive wife but still chases small girls around.

Lol........you won't understand
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by InSanety: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Everything is normal on the aspect of respect and regard. That was what I meant at least that was equally confirmed from the story. As for stalking, that's another story. But the main purpose of that action has been achieved
okay.

I think the man just traded one problem for another. That makes him stupid, and that much most discerning human beings could tell, but as always, NL is filled with people who aren't very smart, so, I am not surprised that some people think what he did is somehow a solution.

Anyway, small minds celebrate small things.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Most probably but i have my ways of handling him which is working perfectly for me.
insecure people hardly change
he may one day blind your eyes while you are sleeping because of low self-esteem. break up with him and try foreigners

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrRichmond:

Very funny.

You rush to chastise the man for his behavior but fail to point out the rude and disrespectful character of his wife which led the man to carry out his so called "criminal" action.

You are clearly a bigot.

Women always support themselves. God help men in marriges. Before the world hears the man's side,its always a clear win for women. Peple down blind eyes to their tactless ways in handling.issues

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by KkyO: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very funny, I like the way the woman is beaten all the girls around the man at least the woman is bedding and feeding him very well now and he is happy husband. That means the man has been flaunting his girlfriends in her face which made the woman to make up her mind that she can stand on her own. Men will always be men, the only thing they think of is that thing between their laps I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrRichmond:

Very funny.

You are clearly a bigot.

Mr man,how do you know the woman was at fault?..because the man said so??.You lots are really very wicked people who get kicks from a woman being unhappy that is why misery has failed to depart from 99% of you.

An independent,happy and ,financially secure women are your worst nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:
okay.

I think the man just traded one problem for another. That makes him stupid, and that much most discerning human beings could tell, but as always, NL is filled with people who aren't very smart, so, I am not surprised that some people think what he did is somehow a solution.

Anyway, small minds celebrate small things.

If you were in his shoes, what do you think would have been the solution or how would you have best handled the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Martinez19(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dunnytt:
All this nairaland's feminist should come out now ooooo and support this woman,by helping her to raise funds for her to start business again at least she don follow una advice.
iffa hear. Person wey husband help am for scratch dey form Mrs. Independent for her husband. Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Normal empty and frustrated rants from a Nairaland male who is tired of his miserable life...Nothing new.

Why do you always tag men who speak against prejudices and stereotyping against men by women as frustrated? You need to drop this horrible misandry attitude of yours this year. I wonder the kind of legacy you will instill in a female child under your care. Women who grow up hating on men never do well in life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.