Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58369 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Dawgpound,

You must be one of those down low (DL) brothers I hear so much about in the states. Do not bring that nonsense to Nigeria. Keep that in the West. Black men sleeping with other men while they have wife and spreading diseases to her. Dammn disgrace

Shut up silly. The shyt is deep in Nigeria. I had my 1st bisexual sex in Nigeria. You might be bisexual yourself. I wont be surprised. Like as if hetero men sleeping with women dont pass on diseases too. Majority HIV cases are btwn hetero not homos. I had an affair with the son of a very important person in Nigeria but I wont kiss and tell.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

She is a woman and indirectly, all women are lesbians grin grin grin (They have the tendency locked somewhere inside of them) grin grin
Don't mind her. . .elle est une espece de macaroni grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
may all homosexuals and bisexuals on nairaland die. may they never know again the meaning of joy. may sorrow be their portion for the rest of their lives. may failure be at their beck and call. may incurable diseases be their meal
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

busayo, I swear to God. . . . . give me a bat, some  matches, kerosine and your location. angry angry angry

BTW, Dude is bisexual, being a man doesnt change a thing.

girl you know its true, you ride like a cowgirl  cool

alamsdee:

may all homosexuals and bisexuals on nairaland die. may they never know again the meaning of joy. may sorrow be their portion for the rest of their lives. may failure be at their beck and call. may incurable diseases be their meal

another loving and tolerant christian. jesus must be proud cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

i'm a man, dawgpound.

but ikeke-idi is available.   you won't be disappointed.  wink

He knew you were a man before he made passes, bro don't turn down the brotherman  grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
DISGUSTING PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
, may any nigerian that supports the cause of homo-sexuality die a painful death
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Shut up silly. The shyt is deep in Nigeria. I had my 1st bisexual sex in Nigeria. You might be bisexual yourself. I wont be surprised. Like as if hetero men sleeping with women dont pass on diseases too. Majority HIV cases are btwn hetero not homos. I had an affair with the son of a very important person in Nigeria but I wont kiss and tell.

y r u hiding?enter lagos dey scope guy,tell am sey u love am. . .butthole grin grin
alamsdee:

[size=28pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

girl you know its true, you ride like a cowgirl  cool

Yea, I've been told  cool cool cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
Now, i am getting irritated, should be out of here before i puke embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
Honeric,
You keep talking all that mess and I'll come snatch your girl including you if u want some.   cool wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawolomo, ekun ibanuje ni awon obi ma sun lori e
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]

ezeuche's biggest nightmare  grin grin

homosexuals exist and are here to stay deal with it.

alamsdee:

bawolomo, ekun ibanuje ni awon obi ma sun lori e

bros, your curses won't work on me.
back to sender chump. may fleece the booty warrior ravage your yansh
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
gbogbo yin ti e fi enu ati owo yin ma wipe ki iwa buruku yi wo orile ede wa, e ni se ori re laye
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Honeric,
You keep talking all that mess and I'll come snatch your girl including you if u want some.   cool wink

he'll like that. I have his location penned down wink  honericogiveittomeanyhow@yahoo.uk.co

bawomolo:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]

ezeuche's biggest nightmare  grin grin

More like EzeUche's wet dreams. grin grin grin grin

Is it just me or does the producer sound gay?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
alamsdee:

gbogbo yin ti e fi enu ati owo yin ma wipe ki iwa buruku yi wo orile ede wa, e ni se ori re laye
Abegi finish 'em gays and lesbies 4 me. . .No wonder dem run commot country grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

May dangote heavy duty truck run over you wherever you are if i read you type my username again.

Cokeazz angry angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawolomo, iku ojiji tomotomo ti ebi re ati awon obi e ni osu ti awa yi
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
This kinda hatred was exactly what Blacks went through during slavery in America.
We will all look back 20 years from now and laugh at our ignorance.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
alamsdee:

bawolomo, iku ojiji tomotomo ti ebi re ati awon obi e ni osu ti awa yi

did bisi ravage your booty in unilag. you taking this issue very personal.

don't worry, fleece the booty warrior loves you.  this is hatred at its finest.
i would up this thread one month from now wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

he'll like that. I have his location penned down wink  honericogiveittomeanyhow@yahoo.uk.co

See your head like palm kernel gallon  grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

This kinda hatred was exactly what Blacks went through during slavery in America.
U sef don join d league of "homos in diaspora". . .just stay there and nyash all d people over there,if u come back home,u don turn bush meat be dat
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

Who are the we

Ol boy you speak for yourself and your gay clan.

@ileke idi

Emi lo lori agbon  - ok i ja bi be re
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by minmin2: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
bad idea, very disgusting
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
@blacksta
sorry o, that yoruba was awful. . . .translate lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@blacksta
sorry o, that yoruba was awful. . . .translate lol

sorry the na the thread dey upset me - I cant believe what i am reading.

Emi lo pe ni ori agbon - ok I ja ti be re larin emi ati te

grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

U sef don join d league of "homos in diaspora". . .just stay there and nyash all d people over there,if u come back home,u don turn bush meat be dat
As much as Nigeria denies it, there are more gays in Nigeria than in any other country of the same size.
We have to understand that gays are just as human as we are. They are just asking for basic human rights. They don't want you to accept them, they just want to be left alone to love themselves. I don't see why some heterosexuals are so much against homosexuality.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

As much as Nigeria denies it, there are more gays in Nigeria than in any other country of the same size.
We have to understand that gays are just as human as we are. They are just asking for basic human rights. They don't want you to accept them, they just want to be left alone to love themselves. I don't see why some heterosexuals are so much against homosexuality.

Coz it's against God's perfect will and human nature undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Jakumo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
While any person who copulates with consenting ADULT members of their own gender should certainly be allowed to do so in the privacy of their own home, there is still something baffling about gay activism, parades and protests.  There really is NO need for fanfare and publicity over what is a personal and private choice that also happens to be considered repulsive by a majority of people.  Stay in the closet already, and maybe that homophobia will die down.

Bill Clinton's policy of " Don't ask - Don't tell" ,with regards the sexual orientation of new military recruits during his presidency, was a sensible compromise that kept sexuality the strictly private matter it ought to be.  In other words, since I feel no compulsion to carry placards, beat drums and wear T-shirt slogans proclaiming my lust for fine young natural-born women and my love of their luscious curves and furry clam, those who opt for the gay lifestyle should also refrain from celebrating their odd practice as if it were some enviable accomplishment that needs to be covered by regular press conferences.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
blacksta:

sorry the na the thread dey upset me  - I cant believe what i am reading.

Emi lo pe ni ori agbon - ok  I ja ti be re larin emi ati te

grin

dont derail the thread sweets, I've been warned.

anywaz, me and you no fit fight. We be aki and pawpaw, bonnie and clyde, hate and "lust" wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

Coz it's against God's perfect will and human nature   undecided

which God and how does it affect human nature? homophobia in africa today has its roots in the spread of islam and christianity.

the world's population has exploded in the past couple of centuries.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Honeric01,
No need to get all pissy. All that online bravado dont mean a thing to me. I'll tame ur tight ass in 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds if you run into me in a dark alley. I aint the one to play with coz dat asss will be lit.  cheesy

Look @ me and look @ you. Can u handle me? Naw man. Let me stick to your babe. Her koochie wider than ur butthole but I'll only get in your ass to punish you dats all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.