Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58367 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

Its okay to be Upset but you should be old and smart enough to make the right decisions for yourself.
We shouldn't be scared of homosexuals. They are humans as much as we are. Have you ever thought about why someone would choose to be gay when they know for sure that they might be "killed" in a country like nigeria??

I have no beef with homosexuals as long it is not my yansh  - but what i wont accept is " Force gay right issue down my throat culture" and the other thing Homosexuality is not a gene thing. The masculine being was designed to always find the feminine specie attractive and not vice versa.  The origin of homosexuality lies in the rebellious act of man on earth.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
blacksta:

I have no beef with homosexuals as long it is not my yansh  - but what i wont accept is " Force gay right issue down my throat culture" and the other thing Homosexuality is not a gene thing. The masculine being was designed to always find the feminine specie attractive and not vice versa.  The origin of homosexuality lies in the rebellious act of man on earth.

what about asexual people. are they being rebellious?

THE AMAKA:

are you a virgin?

lets pray for eze uche
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kabikala(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
Homosexuality disgusts and nauseates me, but I would never join anyone to criminalize it.
Just like eating certain foods irritates me, yet it is unfair to support the denial of anyone the right to eat whatever they choose.
And all those who are threatening to unleash violence against these folks, is this what your Jesus would do?
Meanwhile, what does anyone stand to lose by whatever orifice anyone chooses to penetrate within the confines of their homes? How is that any of your problems?
What justification do we then have to condemn those northern states who sentence women to death for committing adultery? Aren't they also trying to define their own society's sexual norms?
People should be allowed to express their sexuality once they don't deliberately do it to offend anyone's sensibilities.
No one has a right to define anyone else's sexual preferences once the right of anyone is not being infringed upon and no one is being abused.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Kabikala:

Homosexuality disgusts and nauseates me, but I would never join anyone to criminalize it.
Just like eating certain foods irritates me, yet it is unfair to support the denial of anyone the right to eat whatever they choose.
And all those who are threatening to unleash violence against these folks, is this what your Jesus would do?
Meanwhile, what does anyone stand to lose by whatever orifice anyone chooses to penetrate within the confines of their homes? How is that any of your problems?
What justification do we than have to condemn those northern states who sentence women to death for committing adultery? Aren't they also trying to define their own society's sexual norms?
People should be allowed to express their sexuality once they don't deliberately do it to offend anyone's sensibilities.
No one has a right to define anyone else's sexual preferences once the right of everyone is not being infringed upon and no one is being abused.
yh it was this approach dat d americans adopted,b4 they finally accepted it in2 their culture and d rest is history. . .Here in africa,the best way 2 keep it at its barest minimum,is 2 adopt d brigade approach and not give a chance 2 these agents 4rm d pit of hell.If u accept them and allow them all in d name of human right shyte(dat has ruined d world),they'll go a step further and make their presence known
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

what about asexual people. are they being rebellious?

I am assuming that you meant bisexuality - If that is the case - still covered by my definition. grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
blacksta:

I am assuming that you meant bisexuality - If that is the case - still covered by my definition. grin

nope i meant asexuals
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
How can ezeuche be a virgin? After I spent all weekend showing him heaven and hell. Thatz Why he salutes when he sees me. RESPECT!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by jokingmary(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
I hate gays angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Really? You don't say! cheesy

I know dat lil niggaa like freaky shyt like that. lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

How can ezeuche be a virgin? After I spent all weekend showing him heaven and hell. Thatz Why he salutes when he sees me. RESPECT!
hmmm - only God knows whatever that means.  shocked  - Please move that one to romance section  grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I love it when my gay hubby and friend do it in my presence while i watch dripping my juice all over the  bedsheet

Gosh!!!, has it reached that level? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Y'all need to grow up and leave gays alone.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Bad gzzzzl  grin grin grin grin, i see why ezeuche calls you AUNTY AUNTY AUNTY each time you call his name  grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
jokingmary:

I hate gays angry

I dont care. Just dont come @ getting all disrespectful coz I will beat ur asss to da ground then maybe pound ur asss just to humiliate you. But dats only possible if you even look good enough. Gay men also have their types so just coz I am doesnt mean I will want you.

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

I know dat lil niggaa like freaky shyt like that. lol

Can you do what i asked of you? take a flight down to Lagos okay? i have a treat for you, trust me, you won't be dissapointed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

I dont care. Just dont come @ getting all disrespectful coz I will beat your asss to da ground then maybe pound your asss just to humiliate you. But dats only possible if you even look good enough. Gay men also have their types so just coz I am doesnt mean I will want you.

fleece the booty warrior, is that you  cheesy

johnkent:

they can't and that's why they are now homophobic.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

Can you do what i asked of you? take a flight down to Lagos okay? i have a treat for you, trust me, you won't be dissapointed

Damn dude I know ur asss getting all wet, tickling and dripping but u aint even cute to begin with. DECLINED.

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

ahhhhh, you live in San Francisco. tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yawns grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

fleece the booty warrior, is that you  cheesy

they can't and that's why they are now homophobic.

lol!!!! IDK what dat is. I'm happy with my girl and got homie for that if the need arises.  grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

yh it was this approach dat d americans adopted,b4 they finally accepted it in2 their culture and d rest is history. . .Here in africa,the best way 2 keep it at its barest minimum,is 2 adopt d brigade approach and not give a chance 2 these agents 4rm d pit of hell.If u accept them and allow them all in d name of human right shyte(dat has ruined d world),they'll go a step further and make their presence known

Philip thank you very much, U are d true son of your father, when it comes to Homosexuality, it is FIRE 4 FIRE,
Nonsense talk of they are "humans"? No they are demons
"what would Jesus do" ? Jesus wouldn't accept homosexuals either, and i i'm sure he will be very blunt to condemn them.
what will Prophet mohamed do? He will order that they be stoned to death after receiving several lashes of the cain  
What will God do? he will send ALL of them to hell and their supporters.
What will their family do? they will disown them and in some cases sacrifice them to appease the gods
What should Nigerians/Africans do? Beat them, jail them and kill them, FIRE 4 FIRE
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

Bad gzzzzl  grin grin grin grin, i see why ezeuche calls you AUNTY AUNTY AUNTY each time you call his name  grin grin grin
You got that right.

@blacksta
ma je kii n sepe fun e o cheesy

Dawgpound:

I dont care. Just dont come @ getting all disrespectful coz I will beat your asss to da ground then maybe pound your asss just to humiliate you. But dats only possible if you even look good enough. Gay men also have their types so just coz I am doesnt mean I will want you.
dude, can you atleast be discreet and stop talking abt pumping ppl's azz on this thread? Gay men dont announce their rituals, so allow yourself some privacy. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ow11(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
I don't understand why I have to watch people kiss in public and scream about who they want to have sex with. At the same time, I don't understand why people hate gay people and wish death or try to kill them just because they are gay.

Gay people should be left alone to bang another consenting adult while gay people should leave us alone with their parades, flags and sermons. I certainly DO NOT care what a man decides to do with his anus and fail to see the reason why people get upset over the usage of an adult male's anus for purposes other than stooling.

Rage should be directed at people whose actions destroy thousands of lives in one go
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Damn dude I know your asss getting all wet, tickling and dripping but u aint even cute to begin with. DECLINED.

See scorpion, see zombie dey talk of someone being cute? ehehehehe i laugh in power and exponential, i wish i was the governor of Lagos state, people like you won't be allowed into the state talkless of preying on all the men at the airport  grin

Physical demons walking all over the streets of the world.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by leoI: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nelson Mandela, Anti-apartheid,Martin Luther King, Equal rights, This dude *black guys should be able to have sex with black guys, That is so gay and against the bible and God. He shouldn't be killed but in the bible it does state that any man that desires another man should be stoned. But everyone does deserve and opportunity to life he should live in the UK and shouldn't try to change people points of views in Nigeria cause if he does he is encouraging Sinning and that therefore leads to ,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kaybently: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
gay  ? as someone said on the first page the  plane you ll board back to nigeria would crash and you and you gay infested friends would crash and burn in it may the judgement of being gay as it is written in the bible be upon you, disguting to hear that a nigerian man is gay
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Philip thank you very much, U are d true son of your father,  when it comes to Homosexuality, it is FIRE 4 FIRE,  
Nonsense talk of they are "humans"? No they are demons
"what would Jesus do" ? Jesus wouldn't accept homosexuals either, and i i'm sure he will be very blunt to condemn them.
what will Prophet mohamed do? He will order that they be stoned to death after receiving several lashes of the cain  
What will God do? he will send ALL of them to hell and their supporters.
What will their family do? they will disown them and in some cases sacrifice them to appease the gods
What should Nigerians/Africans do? Beat them, jail them and kill them,  FIRE 4 FIRE
Gbam!!! d problems we have in d society is already much and we r still trying 2 get around all these societal vices and some retards come up with homo talk. . .If I get any homo around,me I won't even give him d chance 2 say his/her last prayers. . .Respect human right my foot. . .d same human rights dat give d green light on abortion. . . angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Daegpound:

You better remain where you are US or Europe, because if you venture come to nigeria to publicly say you are a gay , i assure you that you along with your gay mates and supporters will be burned to ashes, I will personally sponsor the attack, that will be good riddeance to bad rubbish, infact u are just a complete waste of sperm, big shame on you
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

@ Daegpound:

You better remain where you are US or Europe, because if you venture come to nigeria to publicly say you are a gay , i assure you that you along with your gay mates and supporters will be burned to ashes, I will personally sponsor the attack, that will be good riddeance to bad rubbish, infact u are just a complete waste of spermatozoa, big shame on you

That would likely happen. When you see a mob running towards you with kerosine and tire, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kaybently: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
the guy even looks like a tranversite oloriburuku
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
leoI:

Nelson Mandela,  Anti-apartheid,Martin Luther King, Equal rights, This dude *black guys should be able to have intimacy with black guys, That is so gay and against the bible and God. [b]He shouldn't be killed but in the bible it does state that any man that desires another man should be stoned. [/b]But everyone does deserve and opportunity to life he should live in the UK and shouldn't try to change people points of views in Nigeria cause if he does he is encouraging Sinning and that therefore leads to ,

Seriously what Bible verse says this?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Seriously what Bible verse says this?
u dey find Bible verse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.