Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58372 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

As much as Nigeria denies it, there are more gays in Nigeria than in any other country of the same size.
We have to understand that gays are just as human as we are. They are just asking for basic human rights. They don't want you to accept them, they just want to be left alone to love themselves. I don't see why some heterosexuals are so much against homosexuality.

Yh. . .They hide and do their evil. . .Try do it openly and c if u won't be sent 2 meet d devil.Its b'cos many of u guys don't have d guts 2 attempt such openly,u run abroad where it is legal. . .Just stay over there,cos if u come back,u r going 2 be given 2 d pigs 4 meal. . .sickos angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
blacksta:

sorry the na the thread dey upset me  - I cant believe what i am reading.

Emi lo pe ni ori agbon - ok  I ja ti be re larin emi ati te

grin
Its okay to be Upset but you should be old and smart enough to make the right decisions for yourself.
We shouldn't be scared of homosexuals. They are humans as much as we are. Have you ever thought about why someone would choose to be gay when they know for sure that they might be "killed" in a country like nigeria??
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
Illeke, if you thick, with nice ass titts, cute face, I'll holla like Bawo suggested.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jakumo:

While any person who copulates with consenting ADULT members of their own gender should certainly be allowed to do so in the privacy of their own home, there is still something baffling about gay activism, parades and protests.  There really is NO need for fanfare and publicity over what is a personal and private choice that also happens to be considered repulsive by a majority of people.  Stay in the closet already, and maybe that homophobia will die down.

Bill Clinton's policy of " Don't ask - Don't tell" ,with regards the sexual orientation of new military recruits during his presidency, was a sensible compromise that kept sexuality the strictly private matter it ought to be.  In other words, since I feel no compulsion to carry placards, beat drums and wear T-shirt slogans proclaiming my lust for fine young natural-born women and my love of their luscious curves and furry clam, those who opt for the gay lifestyle should also refrain from celebrating their odd practice as if it were some enviable accomplishment that needs to be covered by regular press conferences.

but jakumo, the guy was outed and didn't ask for all these publicity

Dawgpound:

Illeke, if you thick, with nice backside , cute face, I'll holla like Bawo suggested.

go for it bro
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
alamsdee:

bawolomo, ekun ibanuje ni awon obi ma sun lori e

Wow. E pain you reach like that? I hope you know your curses start and end on your retarded fingers?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jakumo:

While any person who copulates with consenting ADULT members of their own gender should certainly be allowed to do so in the privacy of their own home, there is still something baffling about gay activism, parades and protests.  There really is NO need for fanfare and publicity over what is a personal and private choice that also happens to be considered repulsive by a majority of people.  Stay in the closet already, and maybe that homophobia will die down.

Bill Clinton's policy of " Don't ask - Don't tell" ,with regards the sexual orientation of new military recruits during his presidency, was a sensible compromise that kept sexuality the strictly private matter it ought to be.  In other words, since I feel no compulsion to carry placards, beat drums and wear T-shirt slogans proclaiming my lust for fine young natural-born women and my love of their luscious curves and furry clam, those who opt for the gay lifestyle should also refrain from celebrating their odd practice as if it were some enviable accomplishment that needs to be covered by regular press conferences.

You never disappoint lol cheesy

Dawgpound:

Illeke, if you thick, with nice backside , cute face, I'll holla like Bawo suggested.

dude, shut da hell up and stop seeking unnecessary attention.

@bawomolo
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

Its okay to be Upset but you should be old and smart enough to make the right decisions for yourself.
We shouldn't be scared of homosexuals. They are humans as much as we are. Have you ever thought about why someone would choose to be gay when they know for sure that they might be "killed" in a country like nigeria??
And ur demented brain failed 2 tell u that if ur father was a homo,he wouldn't have given birth 2 u?Abi has being a gay also affected u people's reasoning? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
Bawolomo,
Alright my dude. That girl is 5n tho. Is she yours. I dont want you tho if da pic aint even you. You must be Yoruba. uhm Not into Yoruba men like that just a few dark skin masc / thick ones. Cuteness aint usually ya genes but ya can be excellent lovers tho. I've been with  ya men and women b4.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Wow. E pain you reach like that? I hope you know your curses start and end on your retarded fingers?
And how do the insults affect u? undecided undecided abegi,park oneside angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

No need to get all pissy. All that online bravado dont mean a thing to me. I'll tame your tight backside in 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds if you run into me in a dark alley. I aint the one to play with coz dat asss will be lit.  cheesy

Look @ me and look @ you. Can u handle me? Naw man. Let me stick to your babe. Her koochie wider than your butthole but I'll only get in your backside to punish you dats all.

Since you have decided to toll my line, I'd promise you to please take a flight down to Lagos and get a feel of how we treat your kind here okay? cool cool cool

The experience is worth it bro/girl/he/she/it  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Illeke,
I see u like getting all aggressive. I like that. Rough sexx, cursing and stuff is my hobby. Let me tap dat phat rabbit of yours.  wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Believe me on this, If gays were given the right to marry, U won't see them on TV asking for rights or anything like that.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

And your demented brain failed 2 tell u that if your father was a homo,he wouldn't have given birth 2 u?Abi has being a gay also affected u people's reasoning? undecided

You do know that some gay men marry and have children. . . . esp when they want to hide their homosexuality from public observation or when they wan to lie to themselves.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Lol. Afi furry clam na. grin cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by 1luvkipsus: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Shameless animal.thank God he doesnt answer my tribal name.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@bawomolo
undecided undecided undecided undecided

any problem madam  

anyone heard from eze uche, i hope fleece the booty warrior has gotten to him yet.

1luvkipsus:

Shameless animal.thank God he doesnt answer my tribal name.

what a relief
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche,
I might not be Igbo but I am not ignorant of other people. My guy said he is from Imo state. I know Arochukwu is in Abia state but I also know Aro people migrated to other parts of the South so I know he is not lying neither am I.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Stop disrespecting me you akata. I can tell u haven't been home in a LONG LONG TIME.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

And how do the insults affect u? undecided undecided abegi,park oneside angry angry

You are obviously retarded.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

any problem madam  

anyone heard from eze uche, i hope fleece the booty warrior has gotten to him yet.

what a relief
gbenu runrun e soun jare.

Gotten to him, more like ezeuche went and hurriedly bought a plane ticket to Dawgpound's location. na 2day 2day, warrior go meet warrior grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I love lesbians

Are you in anyway dating an anus lover undecided, just asking because i have an advice for you grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

Stop disrespecting me you akata. I can tell u haven't been home in a LONG LONG TIME.

Yawnnnnn. . . .  and how does that affect you? Between me and you, you've been showing the akata trait, my dearest
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Iluvkipsus,
Idiot I have had quite a lot of Yoruba boiz in Lagos whenever I hit dat spot for vacation. Easy as 1 kobo to get just like their women. All I gotta do is flash my tatted up chest and they come running to me. Please I use em and dump dats all.

Anyways worry about your damn corrupt country or jungle. Gays are your least problem to think about.
I am but I bet you I am far more responsible, have done more to help the poor and ppl below me that you have ever done. I do good to all gay or straight.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You are obviously retarded.
Its not ur fault. . .just don't come back home and spread ur evil message of homosexuality if u don't want ur carcass 2 be fed 2 d pigs in orile. . .sicko
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Its not your fault. . .just don't come back home and spread your evil message of homosexuality if u don't want your carcass 2 be fed 2 d pigs in orile. . .sicko

lmao, the hate is strong with this one.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
I'm already getting woozy, lord help me.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yawnnnnn. . . .  and how does that affect you? Between me and you, you've been showing the akata trait, my dearest

In this thread, not even the Akatas would accept this homosexuality.

I am surprised of you. What would your grandparents say? What would your ancestors say? It is Anti-African.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
However, my Christian brothers and sisters, do not hate the sinner, hate the SIN! Let us not forget about that.

Pray for these heathens!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

In this thread, not even the Akatas would accept this homosexuality.

I am surprised of you. What would your grandparents say? What would your ancestors say? It is Anti-African.

I'm not accepting it, I'm respecting their humane rights. As long as they dont infringe my rights.

One of my friend's friend turned into a lesbian during her junior yr in high school. She was once bi-curious then turned lesbian. Nicest chick. . . . did I start hating her cuz she turned gay? No, she was still the same person. undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

However, my Christian brothers and sisters, do not hate the sinner, hate the SIN! Let us not forget about that.

Pray for these heathens!
are you a virgin?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Pray for these heathens!

That is impossible with humans. And that is because humans are hypocritical creatures. They hate the sinners, not the sin because at most time, they commit the same sin.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:
I am gay, get my anus rimmed, please.

Really? You don't say! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.