Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My True Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love. (2979 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Old enough.
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

Early 20's, Mid 20's, Late 20's, early 30's or Mid 30's, which of them?
Early 30's

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

But your ex tells you he loves you?Why then did he abandoned you for someone else?And yes!you can leave someone you love.Go and love a violent man ,ofu ugbochi o jiri anya osi kugbuogi.E na lovu!
All these things you explained up there,wait for a man to love you first same way,until then love yourself unconditionally.Your role is to be submissive,leave the Loving for the man.
Well we can't all be thesame..

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Early 30's

Wow! You are a matured lady and very ripe. Not withstanding, ignore the age factor and be focused. Commit everything to God in prayers and i believe you will smile soon. That guy didn't do well at all. But it's well sandra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Well we can't all be thesame..

True that!
But let these teach you a bitter lesson.Be somebody different this time around.Guide your heart and use "reason''first.Your Target is a good husband I guess?Let that be your goal and not this lovey dovey that landed you in this trouble in the first place.Have a nice day.

Mmadu n'akari ihe.I Kari go nke nwoke g'eji ije love agwa ru gi ball.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

Wow! You are a matured lady and very ripe. Not withstanding, ignore the age factor and be focused. Commit everything to God in prayers and i believe you will smile soon. That guy didn't do well at all. But it's well sandra
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

True that!
But let these teach you a bitter lesson.Be somebody different this time around.Guide your heart and use "reason''first.Your Target is a good husband I guess?Let that be your goal and not this lovey dovey that landed you in this trouble in the first place.Have a nice day.

Mmadu n'akari ihe.I Kari go nke nwoke g'eji ije love agwa ru gi ball.
Sure.. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Thanks dear.

You welcome

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
So my one and only true love just wedded.we started with one room and a parlour we shared with your brother's.you had a bus we were using to go for weddings and sometimes you would deny your bus when they call the owner to come re-park..now you have a mansion with different kind of cars and someone else who didn't know how it all started is the one you got married to.
My offence was coming from a particular state and your people don't marry from our side...hope you are happy without me? because I'm not.
I wish you the very best in your marriage..the last i will do is to wish you evil or plan evil against you.
Love doesn't hurt but it protects.goodbye my love.
Stay strong, Wonder Woman.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
androidroot:
Stay strong, Wonder Woman.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by bigpicture001: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

But your ex tells you he loves you?Why then did he abandoned you for someone else?And yes!you can leave someone you love.Go and love a violent man ,ofu ugbochi o jiri anya osi kugbuogi.E na lovu!
All these things you explained up there,wait for a man to love you first same way,until then love yourself unconditionally.Your role is to be submissive,leave the Loving for the man.

Again,there are guys asking you out.Go out enjoy yourself.Go on dates,don't have sex with anybody.Give them chance, don't ask for money.Be free!Any one that propose to you for marriage,don't give him a straight answer,watch him and tell him "k'anyi ne ne Anya".Until he becomes persistent and fully ready financially to do ALL without telling you stories,don't say yes to his proposal.Not everyone that propose has got the finance for it.And not everyone that propose even with money are ready for marriage.

Honestly I like the way you think..is your name Dora? And are u a nurse?

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha1: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2019
bigpicture001:

Honestly I like the way you think..is your name Dora? And are u a nurse?

No

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Of course my future husband will surely be better.
That's good.

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Op I pity you grin lemme...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Spend Less When You Date A Woman That Likes You – Sandra Ankobiah / Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! / Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.