Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My True Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love. (2961 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My True Love. by highpriestess: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

It was really terrible..I became used to sleeping pills before I could sleep but it's all in the past now.
You will bounce back better.
I can assure you
Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
So my one and only true love just wedded.we started with one room and a parlour we shared with your brother's.you had a bus we were using to go for weddings and sometimes you would deny your bus when they call the owner to come re-park..now you have a mansion with different kind of cars and someone else who didn't know how it all started is the one you got married to.
My offence was coming from a particular state and your people don't marry from our side...hope you are happy without me? because I'm not.
I wish you the very best in your marriage..the last i will do is to wish you evil or plan evil against you.
Love doesn't hurt but it protects.goodbye my love.
sad .The kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force smiley
Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
So my one and only true love just wedded.we started with one room and a parlour we shared with your brother's.you had a bus we were using to go for weddings and sometimes you would deny your bus when they call the owner to come re-park..now you have a mansion with different kind of cars and someone else who didn't know how it all started is the one you got married to.
My offence was coming from a particular state and your people don't marry from our side...hope you are happy without me? because I'm not.
I wish you the very best in your marriage..the last i will do is to wish you evil or plan evil against you.

Sorry Nne,but you must count your blessings and name them one by one.I bet you're a lovely lady....But you must realize that many disappointments such as these may be divinely motivated.Im happy even though you're hurt,you wished him well.

Now listen carefully,your own is around the corner.When it happens,you will be glad for this disappointments.In life,things sometimes happen so we can't be found wanting or unfortunate.

True story told by a man of God.
A lady came crying like you're that her fiance abandoned her for another woman he got pregnant to.She was inconsolable.It was so bad that she lost so much weight.Her parents and loved ones tried to help console her.She moved on....in pains.

She woke up one day to receive a call from an acquaintance that is she aware that her ex is dead?He died with the pregnant new wife in their way back to Lagos after the ceremony.He was the one driving.Now I ask,if you're the lady here in question,what would have been your thoughts?

Nke a abughi nke gi.Oge nke gi n'abia.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:
He didn't marry you because you are worthless to him and he plays the family card to deceive you. Stop lamenting and move on.
I have decided never to exchange words with anyone this year nomatter how pushed I am..
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2019
highpriestess:

You will bounce back better.
I can assure you
Amen.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
sad .The kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force smiley
Lol..what does that mean?
Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

In life there is always that one person you love so dearly..yes his call did bring back memories but I spoke with him like a normal friend and told him i had forgiven him..I have gotten some marriage proposals after him but I want to be with[i] someone I truly love[/i] so I will be able to forget him completely.

In the game of marriage,don't make this mistake.Marry someone who loves you more than you do for him.The Bible encourage men to love their wives and women to he submissive.Dont go looking for "true love" it's a farce and it hurts badly.Look for a guy you can press his "mumu" button and marry.You will have rest of mind.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

Sorry Nne,but you must count your blessings and name them one by one.I bet you're a lovely lady....But you must realize that many disappointments such as these may be divinely motivated.Im happy even though you're hurt,you wished him well.

Now listen carefully,your own is around the corner.When it happens,you will be glad for this disappointments.In life,things sometimes happen so we can't be found wanting or unfortunate.

True story told by a man of God.
A lady came crying like you're that her fiance abandoned her for another woman he got pregnant to.She was inconsolable.It was so bad that she lost so much weight.Her parents and loved ones tried to help console her.She moved on....in pains.

She woke up one day to receive a call from an acquaintance that is she aware that her ex is dead?He died with the pregnant new wife in their way back to Lagos after the ceremony.He was the one driving.Now I ask,if you're the lady here in question,what would have been your thoughts?

Nke a abughi nke gi.Oge nke gi n'abia.
You are right..I believe that one day I'm going to look back to all that happened and thank God it went the way it went..I wish well because if I don't I might not have anything good come my way.thanks for your encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by Randy100: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

I have decided never to exchange words with anyone this year nomatter how pushed I am..
I am not here to pamper you. Truth is bitter, swallow it.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

In the game of marriage,don't make this mistake.Marry someone who loves you more than you do for him.The Bible encourage men to love their wives and women to he submissive.Dont go looking for "true love" it's a farce and it hurts badly.Look for a guy you can press his "mumu" button and marry.You will have rest of mind.

Hmmmm.. really?and do you think this wouldn't attract cheating?I want to get married to a man I love so nothing outside would ever move me..I have never been married and I don't know how it works but this is my wish..though I hear some people say they just want to get married and start enjoying their lives by sleeping with other men which I feel is not normal.
Re: My True Love. by Uglymugg: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
Do you need someone to talk to? I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling now.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:
I am not here to pamper you. Truth is bitter, swallow it.
Ok..thanks.
Re: My True Love. by samysmoothfresh: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

so na this one dey pain you inside the matter abi?................you feel you've unjustly been made to miss out on the "massion and different cars"

Aunty stop brooding, and goan make YOUR money the way he did and get yourself your own "mansion and different" cars so you'll be happy and also get the privelege to pick a man yourself instead of waiting for one to choose you after staying with him when he was poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My True Love. by zyzxx(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Really?its ok if that's what you feel.
am sorry about that statement. just move on, the family stuff is just a game card, if he wants to marry you nothing can stop him... God will return all your sacrifice of love to the relationship back to you amen

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
Maybe he's not the right man for you undecided, maybe someone better than him will come your way, you can't tell.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by LordKO(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
@OP

Put yourself together, forgive him and move on with your life. You'll find love again. Actually, the fact that he jilted you neither automatically mean that you are not good nor that he's evil. One's real life journey start(s) at the point of achieving self-realization. . . His stated reason of jettisoning you notwithstanding. Maybe he has achieved self-realization and realized that both of you cannot flourish together as husband and wife.

Ethical disparities aren't to be joke with, since they can mar relationship of people who're biologically and genetically related and connected, then you better imagine than experience firsthand what they can do a couple (husband and wife) - this he might have observed, while you didn't. It's better to be late than to be late.

Meanwhile, people should see the need to start courting (not dating) after achieving self-realization, and limit the courtship period to a maximum of six months. Six months is too big a time for one to decide on whether to marry someone or not.

5 Likes

Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Hmmmm.. really?and do you think this wouldn't attract cheating?I want to get married to a man I love so nothing outside would ever move me..I have never been married and I don't know how it works but this is my wish..though I hear some people say they just want to get married and start enjoying their lives by sleeping with other men which I feel is not normal.

Like I said "true love is a farce". Marriage is not about love trust me! Of course you won't marry someone you hate.For as long as there's an attraction,in terms of the person's good character, please marry.Dont wait for love,you go old.Again,you won't cheat.Several people who claimed to love are the ones that cheats a lot.

A sister of mine dumped her wealthy fiance she "trulu" loved .Why? Because he is a nut case.She is dating someone she "likes" but with a better character.

Marriage is built on character and companionship.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Uglymugg:
Do you need someone to talk to? I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling now.

grin grin
So you want to give her s shoulder to lean on?
Re: My True Love. by Uglymugg: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin grin
So you want to give her s shoulder to lean on?
That's what shoulders are for. That, and overhead press.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

Like I said "true love is a farce". Marriage is not about love trust me! Of course you won't marry someone you hate.For as long as there's an attraction,in terms of the person's good character, please marry.Dont wait for love,you go old.Again,you won't cheat.Several people who claimed to love are the ones that cheats a lot.

A sister of mine dumped her wealthy fiance she "trulu" loved .Why? Because he is a nut case.She is dating someone she "likes" but with a better character.

Marriage is built on character and companionship.
You have a case but you excluded something..to me it's.. character,companionship and love.
Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

You have a case but you excluded something..to me it's.. character,companionship and love.

Define"love"?
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
JjBankys:
Maybe he's not the right man for you undecided, maybe someone better than him will come your way, you can't tell.
Sure.
Re: My True Love. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Lol..what does that mean?
shocked shocked how old are you?
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Uglymugg:
I appreciate your concern.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
zyzxx:
am sorry about that statement. just move on, the family stuff is just a game card, if he wants to marry you nothing can stop him... God will return all your sacrifice of love to the relationship back to you amen
It's ok.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
JjBankys:
Of course my future husband will surely be better.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

Put yourself together, forgive him and move on with your life. You'll find love again. Actually, the fact that he jilted you neither automatically mean that you are not good nor that he's evil. One's real life journey start(s) at the point of achieving self-realization. . . His stated reason of jettisoning you notwithstanding. Maybe he has achieved self-realization and realized that both of you cannot flourish together as husband and wife.

Ethical disparities aren't to be joke with, since they can mar relationship of people who're biologically and genetically related and connected, then you better imagine than experience firsthand what they can do a couple (husband and wife) - this he might have observed, while you didn't. Is better to be late than to be late.

I forgave him even before he apologized.im not God so I can decide how things should go.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:

Define"love"?
When you love someone you can never leave him nomatter what he faces in life but when you don't love the person you married and things get bad for him.. hatred comes in..nagging and cheating becomes a normal thing for you but for someone you love,you would be the one looking for ways to help him out of the problem he might be facing and always consoling him instead of nagging and adding to his problems.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
shocked shocked how old are you?
Old enough.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Rickjordan:
Sorry dear,I can feel your pain....You have to move on....(.Everything happen for a reason,people change like the seasons...)its either he is showing u fake love or someone controlled by the family(weakman) Every disappointment is a blessing...Move on gal
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by nkwuocha: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

When you love someone you can never leave him nomatter what he faces in life but when you don't love the person you married and things get bad for him.. hatred comes in..nagging and cheating becomes a normal thing for you but for someone you love,you would be the one looking for ways to help him out of the problem he might be facing and always consoling him instead of nagging and adding to his problems.

But your ex tells you he loves you?Why then did he abandoned you for someone else?And yes!you can leave someone you love.Go and love a violent man ,ofu ugbochi o jiri anya osi kugbuogi.E na lovu!
All these things you explained up there,wait for a man to love you first same way,until then love yourself unconditionally.Your role is to be submissive,leave the Loving for the man.

Again,there are guys asking you out.Go out enjoy yourself.Go on dates,don't have sex with anybody.Give them chance, don't ask for money.Be free!Any one that propose to you for marriage,don't give him a straight answer,watch him and tell him "k'anyi ne ne Anya".Until he becomes persistent and fully ready financially to do ALL without telling you stories,don't say yes to his proposal.Not everyone that propose has got the finance for it.And not everyone that propose even with money are ready for marriage.
Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

Old enough.

Early 20's, Mid 20's, Late 20's, early 30's or Mid 30's, which of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.