Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37174 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by srclark: 4:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Lordbellish:

Now this is the full story, I'm saving up funds to further my studies by September fall abroad...

Me and my family agreed I should finalize everything about marriage so that when I by year end, I will be going down the alter by 4th January 2020 ....

So me and my patents with some elders went to her village with Palm wine 2 jars according to tradition and we collected full list and gave them Easter as our return date... check my previous post, I made mention of getting list from her family against my coming by Easter...

maybe she's misbehaving cuz I don't spend like I used to before but she should understand that I'm entering into a huge project that will better the lives of our unborn babies
like I said she doubts if you will come through cause of the huge financial responsibilities before you that is why they misbehave at this stage she is doubting your ministry oga you need to buckle up and do the magic ,this is where many women get it wrong venza will toast ,glk will toast ,Benz squad go do their own but to be honest it is not really easy for the ladies too,we men have no idea how many toasters this ladies have to go through week in week out guys far better than their current partners but just try to get your partner to be on the same page with you but don't force it if she fails to see reasons just act along and expect anything my own two cents

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry
Just Shut Up Dia LovePeddler undecided
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction
Baba Am Not Sorry To Say You Be Fool Yourself That Give The Girls The Courage To Be Doing All The Rubbish She Been Doing What An Insult She Indirectly Describe You As Nothing To Her [ Minor Distraction ]If you be me eh
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by johhnnie(m): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Let this girl go!

Depression before, during and after marriage is real!

Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by johhnnie(m): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2019
God bless you!
quote author=mhizbel post=74676531]Here is one quality you should look out for in a wife- A meek and quiet spirit. In other words, a woman who is teachable and she obviously does not poesses this quality. This is just engagement o... Don't worry e go clear you well for eyes when you marry her.
So, here is what I think you should do. Remove your shoes, turn around, and run for your life. Make sure you don't look back o. [/quote]
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by rs172(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting

Bros.... run.. run run run...

U go hear am when u wife am

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by rs172(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2019
AngelJennifer:

Please don't allow Nairaland destroy your relationship it might mean nothing to her. Just call her to order. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Just be sure she is not cheating and continue with your marriage.

Angels that i know are good, and they are with the ALMIGHTY GOD in Heaven..

You see why most of you guys are afraid of leaving anything toxic is because of being AFRAID OF STARTING FROM THE SCRATCH..
Don't worry you learn the hard way..

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2019
marvin906:

can you get anymore stupid..

I think she's at her peak.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by dharamanil(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2019
The truth is that the only fault you v got is you are a simple and easy going guy and it don't mean you ain't a man.

Some guys here telling you that there babe or gf or fiance dare not recieve call or always ready to Bleep em and all those trash. Only if they know how quickieis and how many quickies there babes be collecting behind them. Majority of this 90s ladies do this even the one that's with a mad man still looks for a way to cheat.

Your Fiance will become reallybetter after marriage because only then she would know she is off the market but bro, u better don't go broke or if u want to go broke make sure she don fat. Majority of the girls in lekki are like this I swear, The igbo ones likes there husband abroad, the yoruba ones likes there husbands to have no time. Bro just pray

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
dharamanil:
The truth is that the only fault you v got is you are a simple and easy going guy and it don't mean you ain't a man.

Some guys here telling you that there babe or gf or fiance dare not recieve call or always ready to Bleep em and all those trash. Only if they know how quickieis and how many quickies there babes be collecting behind them. Majority of this 90s ladies do this even the one that's with a mad man still looks for a way to cheat.

Your Fiance will become reallybetter after marriage because only then she would know she is off the market but bro, u better don't go broke or if u want to go broke make sure she don fat. Majority of the girls in lekki are like this I swear, The igbo ones likes there husband abroad, the yoruba ones likes there husbands to have no time. Bro just pray

Oga please shut up ur mouth if you don't know what to say. Its only a weak man like you that his flatmate will easily snatch his girlfriend.Is it not better that our gf and finances collects quickies behind us than yours fucking ur flatmate in your presence and you could not act.Fool claiming to be a man.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by dharamanil(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=74685684] Oga please shut up ur mouth if you don't know what to say. Its only a weak man like you that his flatmate will easily snatch his girlfriend.Is it not better that our gf and finances collects quickies behind us than yours fucking ur flatmate in your presence and you could not act.Fool claiming to be a man.

Atleast u did small background check on my previous posts before displaying your ignorance.

Lol its better that they collect the quickies behind u na so when u finally marry them you die of heart attack knowing the first two children in your house ain't yours. Ode claiming man
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Belafonte(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting

Do you know that a woman must get wet if she wants or desires a man? grin. It is an impossibility for a woman to be dry if she really wants to fûck. I repeat, an impossibility.

She is dry because she does not fancy you. She's with you because of what she gets from you. I am begging you. Do not marry this girl. You will be afflicted with sorrow if you do.

I wish I could open your head and put knowledge of women inside just to make you understand that you are walking into problems with your eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Belafonte(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
dharamanil:

You know what women are but you don't mind marrying them? Don't you think that's a problem?

Marriage is not compulsory, my friend. If you aren't married, now is the time to start laying plans to not do so. Marriage in these times is a losing proposition for men.

The OP must call off his engagement as a matter of urgency. The path before him is one of sorrow. Nothing good can come of it. And women get worse after marriage, not better.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by mhizbel(f): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2019
johhnnie:
God bless you!
Amen! cheesy
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
See this one self. Una dey abandon una brain before una log in?

If you were engaged to a man and he was calling random women at odd hours, will you not have a problem with it?

@OP you are just an alternative to that woman, she is still weighing her options. She would jump ship if she gets a better offer.
You are more invested in the relationship than she is. Take heart.
I second to your take on this issue.

But,I have witnessed girls still jilted after engagement. Engagement isn't a guarantee for marriage, likewise introduction and even printing of wedding invitations.
What if the nigga turns out to be a scumbag and the person who requested for her number but she denied was genuinely gonna walk her the aisle later on?

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by dharamanil(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Belafonte:

You know what women are but you don't mind marrying them? Don't you think that's a problem?

Marriage is not compulsory, my friend. If you aren't married, now is the time to start laying plans to not do so. Marriage in these times is a losing proposition for men.

The OP must call off his engagement as a matter of urgency. The path before him is one of sorrow. Nothing good can come of it. And women get worse after marriage, not better.

Marriage is not compulsory, but emotions ain't easy to control especially when it's 100 percent. If he has the ability and the right team he would be able to change the current narrative.

The fight between a deep rooted emotion and common sense is always a big one
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Belafonte:

.. Don't mind him abeg. He thinks relationship/marriage are for the weak and fibble minded. He thinks its a child's play.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Belafonte(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
dharamanil:

Marriage is not compulsory, but emotions ain't easy to control especially when it's 100 percent. If he has the ability and the right team he would be able to change the current narrative.

The fight between a deep rooted emotion and common sense is always a big one

Lol. You cannot change any human being. Even people find it hard to change themselves knowing how destructive their habits are to themselves and their relationships. How then can you plan your future happiness on changing another person? It is beyond naive and laughable.

Divorce stories are replete with people who thought they could manage their partners' crazy habits. Only a fool would marry this girl.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ranchhoddas: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I second to your take on this issue.

But,I have witnessed girls still jilted after engagement. Engagement isn't a guarantee for marriage, likewise introduction and even printing of wedding invitations.
What if the nigga turns out to be a scumbag and the person who requested for her number but she denied was genuinely gonna walk her the aisle later on?
I like to think that before collecting a person's engagement ring, you must have done an appraisal and determined that this is the person you want to settle down with.
Where do you draw the line?
Even marriage is not guarantee of anything these days so should you give out numbers to random men because of that?
If you are not sure of a man's commitment then don't accept his engagement proposal.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by dharamanil(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Belafonte:

Lol. You cannot change any human being. Even people find it hard to change themselves knowing how destructive their habits are to themselves and their relationships. How then can you plan your future happiness on changing another person? It is beyond naive and laughable.

Divorce stories are replete with people who thought they could manage their partners' crazy habits. Only a fool would marry this girl.

We are on same page bruv, I meant dumping her and moving forward is the right thing to do. But from the way he explained he is in serious love. If he has the right team around to help him he would be able to outgrow
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Belafonte(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
dharamanil:

We are on same page bruv, I meant dumping her and moving forward is the right thing to do. But from the way he explained he is in serious love. If he has the right team around to help him he would be able to outgrow

Right
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2019
All these advice(s) you no wan get sense. Stop wishing and go look for someone who loves you and wants to be with you above every other guy. A lady you beg to marry you 'As you are doing now', you will beg her to stay in the marriage.
And stop fornicating before you put a ring on it, guess amongst other things that"s why you judgment is beclouded.
Go and prayerfully find a wife, knowing that only the Lord can bless you with a faithful woman.
Lordbellish:

thanks 6... just wish mine can borrow your behavior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tonero231:

Another sissy spotted

Grow up �. You need understanding of the subject before you comment.......
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by gentlegenius(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lordbellish:

Chisos Krist...
You are a very patient man.
Some men I know will slap the phone into her ear at this (bolded) point.
BTW... I think you are tolerating her disobedience too much, that's why she's giving you this treatment.
Two things must be in place for anyone to have a successful marriage... A man must fully love his woman, and the woman must fully submit to her man.(Ephesians 5:22-25)
In your own case, it is obvious that you are the only one playing your role, but your wife to be is not playing her own role. This simply shows that the marriage you are planning to go into WILL NOT WORK!
I will advise you to abandon your marriage plans immediately and do the following...
1. Avoid her for a while and see if she'll miss you as much as you'll have missed her.
2. Call other girls in her presence and if possible, flaunt another girl in her presence and see if she'll feel jealous or threatened.
3. Set rules and punishments for her and watch her closely to see if she'll abide. Any rule she breaks, PUNISH her accordingly. But find other ways of punishing her without getting physical with her.

These are ways you can test her commitment to staying with you forever.
Please don't take this advice for granted... Marriage is a lifetime affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.