Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37152 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Belafonte(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I felt like smashing her phone on the wall Buh I couldn't.... I just lost my appetite and left the house for her before I will do something silly...

when I came back she already ate hers and left my in the freezer.... from what I gathered from this post, my mind is made. i have called her elder sister this morning and told her everything and that if she doesn't stop, I will cancel every marriage plans.. she said her and the husband will invite me and he sister over to talk to us.. on how to get along, she really begged me shaaa

First of all, it is a sign of weakness making threats. If you want to do something, do it without advance warning.

Let me break down how this will go. Your call to the sister has sent some panic into your girlfriend's family, they will rally round their daughter and try to call her to order and encourage her to not give you any reason to have a rethink. But have you asked yourself if they are unaware of her whorish ways or her proclivity to being too friendly with men? Lol.

They will also stylishly guilt you by hammering on the fact that your consideration of ending the relationship because of this small issue is not good, they may even say men don't and should not behave in that manner. grin. They will scold their daughter small and scold you too, yet you're the one with the grouse grin. Then they will tell you to not hesitate to contact them when she starts misbehaving again, they will promise to help you manage your relationship because you were foolish enough to marry olosho. grin

They will make it seem like you are overreacting. The aim of this is to make you accepting of such behaviour from their daughter, because she will still do more things like this. You will be fully cuckolded, my friend. Then maybe one day, you'll divorce or start beating her or just hate yourself. One thing is for sure, you are going down the wrong path if you marry this girl. Hear me again, you will regret marrying this girl.

Oh, by the way, expect to now have a coded prostitute for a wife, because she will no longer be able to receive those calls in your presence. You think those male friends of hers will evaporate? I laugh in Greek. She will keep giving men her number, difference is she'll not receive calls from them in your presence anymore.

Good luck. I anticipate your tales of marital woe in the family section in a few years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Irenemmeso(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Op, don't break up with your fiancée
I repeat don't break up ooo
Don't mind nairalanders, if they were to be in your shoes they won't just consider breaking up over minor issue like this( yes! Its a minor issue)
That's her way of life, she may not be seeing it from that perspective.
Talk to her, tell her this behavior is really hurting you badly.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by GGirll: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

thanks 6... just wish mine can borrow your behavior

Don't worry she will change who knows if she's just testing you to know if you are jealous....some girls like to see their men red with jealousy to prove he really truly loves them....I'm sure if she loves you truly she will definitely change ok. Wishing all d best dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Don't mind nairalanders, if they were to be in your shoes they won't just consider breaking up over minor issue like this( yes! Its a minor issue)

But he said, he talked to her all to no avail.... What other way would you suggest...??smileysmiley
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Emaprince: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Irenemmeso:

But if your husband to be is getting calls from different girls in your presence, how will you feel? I really don't know how some of you think. It's a minor issue because it's a woman and you must have imagined yourself doing the same thing... Or maybe you are already playing on the men in your life like the typical Nigerian girls do. So you have to call it a minor issue so you won't look bad for being guilty of same act?

If it was a girl complaining of her fiance talking on phone with several women and deleting whatsapp chats... Your comment would have been predictable .
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
GGirll:

Don't worry she will change who knows if she's just testing you to know if you are jealous....some girls like to see their men red with jealousy to prove he really truly loves them....I'm sure if she loves you truly she will definitely change ok. Wishing all d best dear.
Which kind wickedness be this??gringrin And there's no guarantee she's gonna change...

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Skmoda360(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
delugajackson:
You need to establish some rules in your relationship. I see she's the type that disrespects you and I wonder how you both will cope during marriage, cause what you allow is what will continue. But it's up to you, if you keep acting like a sissy, you will get treated like one. Respect is earned.

You need to make her understand that she's no longer available to other men by virtue of the engagement ring. If she finds that too difficult to understand then she's free to walk away. Life is too short to make mistakes. And stop with the "I love her" crap line. You can't sacrifice your sanity and peace of mind on the alter of love.
My brother, open that wedding wine, drink it and call it quits with her. What insolence!
What a smart note?

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Skmoda360(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry
Lousy mouth....talking trash
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Skmoda360(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
marvin906:
giving her number out to random men means one thing she's open-minded and that's a red flag dude..
Gbayi.....
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Skmoda360(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
osemoses1234:
Bros give me her number make I talk sense into her head
You be thief at the same time a dweeb...
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing,
You need to end this bullshit cuz she is not about to change OK.....
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by samsam2019: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.
the marriage won't last and will lack peace if you proceed with it

I wonder the kind of men we breed these days.

Dem woman wey go try this with me?

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by osemoses1234(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

You be thief at the same time a dweeb...
nah ur thief
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by IprintMONEY: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

i hope they usw your pant so you die in 2 months from now amen
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by IprintMONEY: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
i broke up wth my ex for just looking at another guy

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by bonnyhope: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

You must be a wayward person for saying this
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Damfostopper(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Florblu:
You only engaged her,you didn't cage her.

Deal with your insecurity
just imagine the nonnsense that is coming out from your mouth

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Damfostopper(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

how old are you.... opunu

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Mysociallife: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Raalsalghul: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lucid1:
Getting married these days is like finishing secondary school and entering the university.

People are now getting married because others are getting married, it's now like a career thing. Society is pushing people to their early graves in the name of marriage.

OP you've not seen wife yet, keep searching. The truth is a hard pill to swallow
I concur.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by tharadiogod: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mysociallife:
[/quote][quote author=MariaLavina post=74644613]So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

I have just one request to.make. Please, give us your phone number. You can post it publicly, here
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Raalsalghul: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

Na wa to you oh. angry Please bring back the real Maria angry
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Daeylar(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
It is not your fault.

As a Nigerian, you are innately prewired to be attracted to anything that portends lifelong suffering and danger.

What the Fu*k?? ? ? shocked Sh*t. That was cold

Were you raised by a single mother?
Why this question?
implying that single mothers don't raise children well?
Single fathers should have raised them well then.
Oh wait. Single fathers don't even raise their kids at all. They abandon the child and act as if they didn't father a child.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Raalsalghul: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

That MariaLavina is a stupid lady. I pity those good girls that will fall into the friendship trap ofMariaLavina. She go don corrupt all ladies within her sphere of influence.
Walahi she bleeped up. Used to think she was one of the sensible ones.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Raalsalghul: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
sacx:

Lol, your case is irredeemable. There's no way at this point you can determine whether or not she loves you. Will the calls stop? Yes. Will you gain respect? No. She's not for you oga. Forget about postponement and break off that relationship.

Well, we know you will still do what's on your mind grin. Looking forward to your next thread, 'Is my wife cheating on me' grin. I don mark your moniker mister 'minor distraction'.
Dude won't leave the girl. He's a sissy.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
I think you fiancee is getting too relaxed which is the reason for such misbehavior, seeing that there is nothing you can do about it, you better run away from her, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, she is showing you a side of her, in marriage, she will show you worse. Marry her and see if what I'm telling you is a lie. People bring out their real colour in marriage, I don't want to hear tomorrow that you committed suicide or she stabbed you with a scissors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
I think you fiancee is getting too relaxed which is the reason for such misbehavior, seeing that there is nothing you can do about it, you better run away from her, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, she is showing you a side of her, in marriage, she will show you worse. Marry her and see if what I'm telling you is a lie. People bring out their real colour in marriage, I don't want to hear tomorrow that you committed suicide or she stabbed you with a scissors.
Damn!!!! You've said it all...smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Sunymoore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pussy niggas everywhere.. Spits!
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by mhizbel(f): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Here is one quality you should look out for in a wife- A meek and quiet spirit. In other words, a woman who is teachable and she obviously does not poesses this quality. This is just engagement o... Don't worry e go clear you well for eyes when you marry her.
So, here is what I think you should do. Remove your shoes, turn around, and run for your life. Make sure you don't look back o.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by sacx: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Irenemmeso:

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JoyNgofaa1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is always that vacuum in your heart that only that special someone can fill. Are you tired of heartbreaks and falling in love with the wrong person?
Do you want a fairytale kind of relationship?
Then you should read this..
The Grand Delusion

https:///2Fm7ZEC
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2019
MariaLavina:

Dumb head!!! I wish you are in a relationship, you would know better

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / I Love Her But I'm Scared / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.