Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37128 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Collins4u1(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Man you see how other girls are supporting her? all these girls prostitution is in their DNA, even after marriage she won't stop.

I'm so surprised, when they know that from That stupid act of hers she will soon get tempted to cheat with one of those men and start blaming the devil... God save us all.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
You never get wife

8 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
. Sorry my bro but you are a weakling.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Lordbellish: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

embarassed
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Lordbellish: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

I understand you have to use such word just to express how u feel for the shyte I'm passing through..
so no offences taking..

Buh honestly I'm not a weakling Bro, I'm just deeply in love and my woman is taking advantage of the love I have for her... Buh ain't no weakling

11 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by SirMichael1: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry

She's got no friends?

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Remijuice: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I understand you have to use such word just to express how u feel for the shyte I'm passing through..
so no offences taking..

Buh honestly I'm not a weakling Bro, I'm just deeply in love and my woman is taking advantage of the love I have for her... Buh ain't no weakling

My broda! You are a Weakling...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

so no offences taking..

.. We are saying the same thing bro. The love you have for her has made you weak towards taking action on her negative attitudes. She doesn't feel the same way you do. Try and change things now because if you don't,you can't change it once married,besides she is keeping in touch with those other guys to start nacking them once you travel for your schooling. Be wise. Don't allow emotions or some stupid love becloud your sense of reasoning.Gud luck.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by CyberWolf: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
you’re passing all through this and you still want to marry her?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by frbona: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

so no offences taking..

still makes you a weakling and a cry baby. You making that girl think shes the best thing since sliced bread and in return, shes got no regards whatsoever for you. The girl doesn't love you and if she can't respect you now, her attitude would grow worse after you've walked her down the aisle.
Stamp your authority on that relationship as a man, or pull the plug immediately. I'm sure there is a girl out there looking for a guy who has dreams of studying outside the country, and is willing to treat him like the king he truly is .
You welcome

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Florblu:
You only engaged her,you didn't cage her.

Deal with your insecurity

Is Engagement not same as caging? Oh sorry, I totally mixed it up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ttipsy(f): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2019
she's looking for gbodoor
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by CyberWolf: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2019
And I put it to you that if you eventually go ahead to marry that girl, your first born child will be fathered by one of her numerous male friends, go and mark this somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Sholaco: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Ok o
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Lordbellish: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. We are saying the same thing bro. The love you have for her has made you weak towards taking action on her negative attitudes. She doesn't feel the same way you do. Try and change things now because they if you don't,you can't change it once married,besides she is keeping in touch with those other guys to start nacking them once you travel for your schooling. Be wise. Don't allow emotions or some stupid love becloud your sense of reasoning.Gud luck.

I Now understand it more better now...

thanks brother.
but why are some women like this....

when we visited her parents during Xmas eve, her Dad asked her if him and their elder should collect drink from us and issue us marriage list, they gave her 15mins to go inside and think about it.. she said her mind is made up that she wants to be my wife...

why will she accept and be behaving this way...

I would have preferred she turned me down than acting like this now...

if she still Want to jump around, she should simply reject me and continue with her flirting life...

well I'm just seeking advise from different angles before I make my final decision... if heavens will fall let it fall

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by AllenSpencer: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

Better you call it off!

Thats the only grace you have presently

She cant stop, runs in her DNA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by kessdivine4all: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

Na waoo u are so insecure , kuku lock am inside your bedroom

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by kessdivine4all: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=kessdivine4all post=74653860][/quote]

kuku lock am
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by sirusX(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

Ye!!....My chest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by addicted268(f): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
See this one self. Una dey abandon una brain before una log in?

If you were engaged to a man and he was calling random women at odd hours, will you not have a problem with it?

@OP you are just an alternative to that woman, she is still weighing her options. She would jump ship if she gets a better offer.
You are more invested in the relationship than she is. Take heart.

I totally agree with your views.no serious minded engaged lady ll be taking calls late in d night and very early in d morning especially in d presence of her fiance(this even makes it more demeaning).

And as for the OP saying no one has the monopoly of cheating,i have just one question for you...when you get married to her,for how long will you continue to cheat to get revenge on her for cheating? Just save yourself the high blood pressure and talk to her,if she doesnt stop then quit the relaationship cos whatever you tolerate before marriage will continue after marriage.

14 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by HeyCorleone(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

It's not insecurity.

Things like that always go bad. The exceptions are very rare, and even so, not in this generation.

What your heart fears is usually true. So don't blame him for trying to protect what's his..
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
Bro, you remind me of Tom DuBois of Boondocks. Like my Pímp Slickback character would say, you are suffering from bítch dependency.

Mehn, get off your lazy-ass and put that woman in line. She's seen the weakling in you and is taking serious advantage of it.

Establish some rules like a man should and if she doesn't wanna comply kick her skanky-ass to the curb. Looks like you are the one who is putting in all the effort here
and she's making it look like she's doing you a favour by accepting to marry you.
WTF,brah
I remember that episode.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Metu2016: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

my friend shot ur trap

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Franzinni: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Start calling girls when she is around and at odd hours... Share the love.... No woman is worth your peace

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by homirefacuny(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

Come on!!!
So she should keep dishing out her number to random guys like Santa Claus? Don’t be mischievous pls

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Greatguy01(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Because of your comment angryangry Are you supporting that the Op's girlfriend should keep giving her number to "random" guys??

I wonder oh!

All this girls are just the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Uhtred(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Babe. Think first, then talk.
MariaLavina:

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by seyigiggle: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2019
why do you want to spend your future with some one who does not believe in it?
Lordbellish:

Now this is the full story, I'm saving up funds to further my studies by September fall abroad...

Me and my family agreed I should finalize everything about marriage so that when I by year end, I will be going down the alter by 4th January 2020 ....

So me and my patents with some elders went to her village with Palm wine 2 jars according to tradition and we collected full list and gave them Easter as our return date... check my previous post, I made mention of getting list from her family against my coming by Easter...

maybe she's misbehaving cuz I don't spend like I used to before but she should understand that I'm entering into a huge project that will better the lives of our unborn babies

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Uhtred(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2019
See this one too.
Florblu:
You only engaged her,you didn't cage her.

Deal with your insecurity

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Sportwin(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

if u like dont run

u wee still open anoda thread on nairaland when u catch her cheating

i will b first to comment though

8 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by jeff1607(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
there is no better woman than a woman that gives you peace of mind and makes you talk less often.

if u find one Bros put a ring on it

nuffsaid

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.