Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37130 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by jesmond3945: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

yeah Bro but I know u go bash me like that others calling me weakling and Sissy
if you know what is good for you marry that girl traditionally and then you can travel, if not please allow her to explore other options.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
AngelJennifer:

Please don't allow Nairaland destroy your relationship it might mean nothing to her. Just call her to order. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Just be sure she is not cheating and continue with your marriage.
Thank you for this!

See people exaggerating the issue, All foaming 'break up ' 'bounce out' as if they are in the relationship with op as if they got engaged barely two days after meeting. Waiting patiently to read how nairalanders ruined my relationship. grin cheesy Op will know better not to seek advice from frustrated people who see nothing but negatively.

Anyways it's none of my business sha. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Chiwendi: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is ur � a doctor?if yes pm me
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.
/
It is not your fault.

As a Nigerian, you are innately prewired to be attracted to anything that portends lifelong suffering and danger.

Are you such a loser that you cannot walk away from a bad deal? So your definition of love is this nonsense relationship you are in? Were you raised by a single mother? Grow a pair and walk away like a man.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I felt like smashing her phone on the wall Buh I couldn't.... I just lost my appetite and left the house for her before I will do something silly...

when I came back she already ate hers and left my in the freezer.... from what I gathered from this post, my mind is made. i have called her elder sister this morning and told her everything and that if she doesn't stop, I will cancel every marriage plans.. she said her and the husband will invite me and he sister over to talk to us.. on how to get along, she really begged me shaaa
Thank you for giving her another chance.

May God see you through. smiley
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...gringrin where do I belong??
Me, I don't know for you o.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by poweredcom(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

Lord Ave mercy guy na die u de you din enter one chance

Na olosho you wan marry coded ooo abeg chexk if instamesanger app de her phone and maybe she de codedruns site oga even if she no de there notin u fit tell me ..guys don hammer babe taya

Red flag oga you no get sense are you blind that she is a mudafucking biatch for all rich guys

Nigga I don warn you don't love her dump her and make sure you Bleep her ooo n run

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by RealBadBoy: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.
Oga... U just dey f.u.ck up anyhow. I personally think u are not confident of ursef & ur achievement in life or better put, the lady is financially buoyant than u are as I can see. Else, don't be like a woman wrapper that pets lady all the time. Don't act like a child by trying to give ur phone Numbers too to girls so that both of you receive calls from opposite sex to spite one another. U are the guy.... just wait patiently till it happens again then let her finish with the call. then tell her u av had enough. Tell her she has no regards for u despite ur several talks and that u are already thinking twice about this whole thing if she can't listen to u. Be very stern...... If she doesn't live with u, dont pick her calls for some days till she gets worrying. Stop some things u routinely do & don't talk to her after giving her these warnings.... U av to be angry for some days. Don't be a fool! How can a lady be this problematic? Don't go ahead with this marriage with this attitude of hers.... Its not worth it. Be scared of broken home as hell.... It is terrible for kids. Man up..... & Be stern. Let her see ur anger on this issue

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Paxie55: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thank you for this!

See people exaggerating the issue, All foaming 'break up ' 'bounce out' as if they are in the relationship with op as if they got engaged barely two days after meeting. Waiting patiently to read how nairalanders ruined my relationship. grin cheesy Op will know better not to seek advice from frustrated people who see nothing but negatively.

Anyways it's none of my business sha. grin
I pity your mentions today. lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Paxie55:

I pity your mentions today. lipsrsealed
Lol.... the thing tire me grin grin . But you know my mention is expensive nah, I only reply people I consider sensible. If them like make them off clothes, scroll through all my posts to quote me, nah them sabi . grin

How was your day jare, better person? smiley
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by uniqueflash(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction
"minor distraction "that is you she refers to as minor?bro,use your head

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Me, I don't know for you o.
Alright oooo.... Dat slap was just for fungringrin
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Paxie55: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.... the thing tire me grin grin . But you know my mention is expensive nah, I only reply people I consider sensible. If them like make them off clothes, scroll through all my posts to quote me, nah them sabi . grin

Lol. When I read your post, I was like, babe, expect plenty mentions for daring the ability of our nl alpha males wanna be grin grin

I just deh jareh, trying to put my heads in one or two.
Since nysc never wan mobilise naa.
How are you doing sweettss?♡♡♡
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by yomisley: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Don't mind them na there type dey shout for church i receive it, when pastor dey pray about single who will be the next to get married in church.. when they don turn 45 yrs

zinaunreal:
Someone that described you as a minor distraction
If im you, ill will man up and give her a stern no shinning teeth warning. If she disobeys next time shes out. No time for rubbish before you start anhaving issues in a marriage that should be about peace of mind.

What kind of rubbish behaviour is that
And the stupid female nairalanders are blindly sentimental they would support anything bad so far it involves their fellow b*tch in skirt. If you see them in real life, they are single and desperate.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright oooo.... Dat slap was just for fungringrin
We disagree to agree smiley
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by yomisley: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
the Wisest Quote i ever read in my life time. God will continue to bless you with more Wisdom.

Mujtahida:

A woman's heart is connected to her pvssy. Her body answers to how she feels. This dryness likely means her heart is dry towards you. But then I'm just postulating from what you wrote. Look at the entire context of your relationship and come to a position as to how she feels towards you.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by RealBadBoy: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
AngelJennifer:

Please don't allow Nairaland destroy your relationship it might mean nothing to her. Just call her to order. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Just be sure she is not cheating and continue with your marriage.
@Lordbellish don't listen to this girl

It is better not to eat with the devil than even eat with a 10m spoon. If a lady doesn't take such calls serious, she can't leave her food when with her guy to talk to another random guy(if the guy is truly a random guy she met at the mall or something)... that's the height of disregard. It could be very painful.... A lady might not understand but for me, I'm gonna tell her despite my love. @op set things straight now.... Don't marry a lady with a likely cheating attitude. If for anything.... Not cheating. That's what can kill a marriage faster than anything.... Pls get it right Now, it's important. If possible, hold the wine stuff first. Don't go to a broken home... cos chances are she's still gonna receive such calls when married.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Angelina996(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Well, I wouldn't know if you are insecure or not; but from what you wrote up there, she's not for you man. What they are discussing doesn't matter, why did she give out her number is the question??
Is she looking for a better option, probably you are just an alternative.

And you are fed up already. I'd advice you talk to her, but if she persists, let go of her, for your sanity and peace of mind.

I'm a lady too, but I won't support that.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
We disagree to agree smiley

smileysmiley
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by sneak3(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
That doesn't stop her from having male friends. To stop the trend, urgently take her to the alter. Engagement can still turn to disengament.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by lilmax(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
uniqueflash:
"minor distraction "that is you she refers to as minor?bro,use your head
the op is dealing with a kid and the same time he's a kid not ready for marriage......grin lol minor distraction, see disrespect
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by brownsug(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
maybe she wasn't sure of you, my fiancé loves me but he pretends like he don't care, he gets angry and still be the first to say hello, ego something, and this most times put me in a fix

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

I saw your post but I only thought you were just having fun. But I realized you meant what you said. Kindly read what you wrote on the first page of this thread, it is totally uncalled for. This is a social media, people might end up judging you base on what you typed.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by yomisley: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
i have followed this thread from page one, very interesting. as much as I don't want to comment on this. some nonsense ladies forced me to.

Height if disrespect, How can my so-called fiancee be talking to other guys in my house, That I find to be very disrespectful. "women don't have heart of there own, that's to say they don't think with there head, when situations arose, I use to date a gurl back then and she is always talking to different guys and claiming they are just friends, one of those people she calls her friends got her raped, which I know no one rape her,she just foolishly didn't know how to resist and say no and just open her p-ssy and the guy have her f-cked to cut the long story short.

this lady in question didn't love you and just move on with your life, cool-headed ladies are out there to settle down with, I'm not talking about women/ladies like marialavina or whatever her name is.. i don't care. it's this type of woman that f-ck around and won't see anything wrong with it.

Just a minor distraction, before she leave my house that night, i go first word her first and hate herself. nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

shut your dirty mouth.....your comment made you look like promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
delugajackson:
You need to establish some rules in your relationship. I see she's the type that disrespects you and I wonder how you both will cope during marriage, cause what you allow is what will continue. But it's up to you, if you keep acting like a sissy, you will get treated like one. Respect is earned.

You need to make her understand that she's no longer available to other men by virtue of the engagement ring. If she finds that too difficult to understand then she's free to walk away. Life is too short to make mistakes. And stop with the "I love her" crap line. You can't sacrifice your sanity and peace of mind on the alter of love.
Nice one, you have hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by sacx: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I felt like smashing her phone on the wall Buh I couldn't.... I just lost my appetite and left the house for her before I will do something silly...

when I came back she already ate hers and left my in the freezer.... from what I gathered from this post, my mind is made. i have called her elder sister this morning and told her everything and that if she doesn't stop, I will cancel every marriage plans.. she said her and the husband will invite me and he sister over to talk to us.. on how to get along, she really begged me shaaa

Lol, your case is irredeemable. There's no way at this point you can determine whether or not she loves you. Will the calls stop? Yes. Will you gain respect? No. She's not for you oga. Forget about postponement and break off that relationship.

Well, we know you will still do what's on your mind grin. Looking forward to your next thread, 'Is my wife cheating on me' grin. I don mark your moniker mister 'minor distraction'.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
My brother take heart,am having same issue with my Girlfriend,complained several times on it but she keeps doing that,so I openly told her that she has been converted from the main GF to a side Chick since that's what she wants, make we dey play the game dey go.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by poweredcom(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Belafonte:

Your fiance is a hoe. I would advise you to not marry her. If she can do this confidently and defiantly when you're about to wed, a period she should be pretending, what do you think she'll do when you guys are official?

Do not rush into marriage. In this same Nigeria marriages break up within six months. If you think I'm exaggerating, go to any courts around your location and see for yourself. You cannot marry a prostitute and expect virtuous behaviours from her. Don't let anyone pressure you, not her, not her family, not your family. No-one.

Don't let anyone go and bring a basterd for you to train. A word is enough for the wise. If you like, marry the neighbourhood pússy, na you go carry your cross by yourself

Hahaha surely true when the time come na dat timaya song we go de sing telli person hahahaha
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
yomisley:
i have followed this thread from page one, very interesting. as much as I don't want to comment on this. some nonsense ladies forced me to.

Height if disrespect, How can my so-called fiancee be talking to other guys in my house, That I find to be very disrespectful. "women don't have heart of there own, that's to say they don't think with there head, when situations arose, I use to date a gurl back then and she is always talking to different guys and claiming they are just friends, one of those people she calls her friends got her raped, which I know no one rape her,she just foolishly didn't know how to resist and say no and just open her p-ssy and the guy have her f-cked to cut the long story short.

this lady in question didn't love you and just move on with your life, cool-headed ladies are out there to settle down with, I'm not talking about women/ladies like marialavina or whatever her name is.. i don't care. it's this type of woman that f-ck around and won't see anything wrong with it.

Just a minor distraction, before she leave my house that night, i go first word her first and hate herself. nonsense...
My dear you don't judge people so quickly based on the comment you see on this forum. she(marialavina ) might have posted that comment to despise those alpha males on this forum. But she also forgot that a forum like this could tarnish someone's image.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by poweredcom(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting

Hahaha oga abeg abeg abeg you are a Moda funking mugu for this idiot she is a fake bastard and a retired hotel olosho who have find her way to your place to rest on your kindness

Why are young gals too wiked na why I no dr like date any of dem

Nigga dis babe de pick call of men for midnight oh lord abeg no allow her sister come beg you just kick her out there are gals out there Better dan her

Na ashewo she be bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.