Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37141 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by IDKadiri: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
DAMN AND THIS IS ON PAGE 10

GUY THAT BABE IS OTHER PEOPLES SIDE CHICK

vindisick:

Guy drop that girl quick. Nawa for you. Ah ah!!! How can you contain such nonsense from girl. Show her you are angry and be scarce from her for sometime, let her chase you very well. Make her know shit wont always just go down well with you. If she doesnt obliged, then thank your God cos you have just been saved from a possibly untimely heartbreak and death. No time

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by OKOATA(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I felt like smashing her phone on the wall Buh I couldn't.... I just lost my appetite and left the house for her before I will do something silly...

when I came back she already ate hers and left my in the freezer.... from what I gathered from this post, my mind is made. i have called her elder sister this morning and told her everything and that if she doesn't stop, I will cancel every marriage plans.. she said her and the husband will invite me and he sister over to talk to us.. on how to get along, she really begged me shaaa
Bro your mind isn't made up because I know that you will still go back to your vomit. Her sister and the husband with your Hoe woman will try to manipulate you. She will tell you she won't do it again but trust me she will do it 100%. She will only be careful this time. If a woman doesn't feel like having sex with you or giving excuses she's bleeping someone else bro. I am talking from experience. Please bro don't be manipulated by a woman. Eve destroyed Adam and that's why we are here today. Just end the nonsense thing you call relationship. It you like hear, everyone is warning you but you still won chuck head. I hope she doesn't poison you someday and go marry another man.

7 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Scholar1905(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Well, it has to be an easy thing for you to endure, because before you got engaged with the lady you have been witnessing or noticing this. But for you to curb it, it takes patience and not too harsh so that it would not lead to break up and you should try to speak out what is battling with you about the girl and don't let it be love and cry.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by nonny1212: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
delugajackson:
You need to establish some rules in your relationship. I see she's the type that disrespects you and I wonder how you both will cope during marriage, cause what you allow is what will continue. But it's up to you, if you keep acting like a sissy, you will get treated like one. Respect is earned.

You need to make her understand that she's no longer available to other men by virtue of the engagement ring. If she finds that too difficult to understand then she's free to walk away. Life is too short to make mistakes. And stop with the "I love her" crap line. You can't sacrifice your sanity and peace of mind on the alter of love.
One Bo for you bro. On POINT!!

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Psoul(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahaahaha.....guy na like dis you want to start a new home?
Are u really planning to have a happy home.

You just proposed to her and you want her to stop talking to any other man outside you.
What will happen wen you get her married?

She answers them boldly before you. Was the discussion indecent?
If it was not indecent calls, it means she is to be trusted and it means that there is nothing unusual going on between her and the guys.
Stop telling you girlfriend not to talk to men. Teach her to know her limit when dealing with opposite sex.
Teach her to have respect for you as well as you having for her.

Don't create a problem where there is none.
Don't plant negative feelings/thought into the head of your girlfriend.

She has bn ur girlfriend b4 u proposed to her. You proposed to her cos u have seen her to match what you want in a wife.
Was he not answering those calls all these while?

Oga, don't live like a secondary school leaver suffering from relationship insecurity.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Humility017(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I'm just playing nice guy honestly..

no body has the monopoly of misbehaving, me I can too just that that not part of my agenda now

I so much feel for you.
it's like you don't know that when it comes to marriage every little thing matters...

marriage is not for 5 6 9 years...it is for a lifetime.

don't beg any one to marry and don't force it.

please take action..
you're the man here...

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by InfernoNig: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Florblu:
You only engaged her,you didn't cage her.

Deal with your insecurity

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by yazzman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry
one of them undecided
MariaLavina:

one of them
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by banio: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

Hmmm

If U have money to gamble with and you love her, marry her. If she continues then kick her out. She will feel the hurt more as a divorcee. Don't be a Sisy
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Mujtahida: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
A woman's heart is connected to her pvssy. Her body answers to how she feels. This dryness likely means her heart is dry towards you. But then I'm just postulating from what you wrote. Look at the entire context of your relationship and come to a position as to how she feels towards you.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
hmm men calling her at odd hours.are they older men? ur girl might just be a runzgirl.make una dey observe babe well before una dey propose biko.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Mkings619(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Best comment i hve seen so far in 2019..u must b very intelligent..nice one sir
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Edunwa302(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Larryfest:
She doesn't seem like someone who will give you rest of mind when you both wed, it's like you are the one in love..
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
hm then she aint attracted to u.if a girl is really attracted to u just looking at ur face will be enuf to get her dripping wet.she will just be all over u.its like ur girl is just dating u cos of the money u spend on her.from wat u saying right here dat ur girl does not find u attractive.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ugosample(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
delugajackson:
You need to establish some rules in your relationship. I see she's the type that disrespects you and I wonder how you both will cope during marriage, cause what you allow is what will continue. But it's up to you, if you keep acting like a sissy, you will get treated like one. Respect is earned.

You need to make her understand that she's no longer available to other men by virtue of the engagement ring. If she finds that too difficult to understand then she's free to walk away. Life is too short to make mistakes. And stop with the "I love her" crap line. You can't sacrifice your sanity and peace of mind on the alter of love.

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
See this one self. Una dey abandon una brain before una log in?

If you were engaged to a man and he was calling random women at odd hours, will you not have a problem with it?

@OP you are just an alternative to that woman, she is still weighing her options. She would jump ship if she gets a better offer.
You are more invested in the relationship than she is. Take heart.

you have said the truth
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by friendl: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let me tell you one bitter truth ,she have eyes for other men

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Start getting numbers of random girls too, and see where it will all end.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by respectk(f): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
sir, if you cant help it, abeg just BOUNCE!

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by pansophist(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
She is still shopping around for a better catch. The fact she could do that in your presence only goes to show how emasculated you've become, and asking this online for advice further solidifies the fact that you've lost your masculinity. I can not only guarantee, but I'll promise that she has lost respect for you completely. If I were you, I'll break up, develop masculinity and henceforth, be a male in any new relationship I'll get into.

The audacity for my fiancee to give her random number to different men, and even excuse herself to call during our shared meal. Well, she can try that, but she surely knows the countdown to jilt her begins at that point. A woman knows if her man is a catch, and will not dare play that kind of stunt with him. Go regain your masculinity, and stop being an option to a woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

shocked shocked
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by zinaunreal(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Someone that described you as a minor distraction
If im you, ill will man up and give her a stern no shinning teeth warning. If she disobeys next time shes out. No time for rubbish before you start having issues in a marriage that should be about peace of mind.

What kind of rubbish behaviour is that
And the stupid female nairalanders are blindly sentimental they would support anything bad so far it involves their fellow b*tch in skirt. If you see them in real life, they are single and desperate.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by kenkel: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction
i think she is looking for a higher bidder
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by airprinz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

you're a real scum. get the fvck out of this place

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ewoooooo

32 mentions, 30 from aggressive and mannerless dunces.

2 from reasonable people.

People are really frustrated o grin grin . All of you should sorry ehn.... Life go dey alright. cheesy
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by airprinz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Florblu:
You only engaged her,you didn't cage her.
Deal with your insecurity
You're a real scum. get the fvck out of here

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Vickhtor(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
nairaland ladies and their blunt stupidity be just so so amazing...

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by zinaunreal(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ewoooooo

People are really frustrated o grin grin . All of you should sorry ehn.... Life go dey alright. cheesy

So because they mentioned you with what you dont want to hear they are manner less. Have you considered if what you said is crap? Because its crap

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ewoooooo

Lol...gringrin where do I belong??
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by PrinceCEE(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Marriage isn't all about sex.
Marriage isn't all about love.

But marriage is all about respect, companionship, understanding and maturity.

From the above, I could posit that you both lack the four basic things in marriage which are the bolded.

The bolded brings about the other two which are sex and love.

Don't go ahead with the marriage, this isn't a coercion but rather, a piece of advice.

To other guys(ladies included) , don't marry any of the following...

1. Someone you don't respect
2. Someone you are not sexually compatible with.
3. Someone you rarely understand.
4. Someone that doesn't make you hörny at a single touch!

Young man, I'd advise you not to go ahead. If these uprisings could start at this early stage, I wonder how much more you'd endure the winter that's coming if you eventually get married to her.

If you guys don't understand each other now, you may never understand each other in marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by tnktosin(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

Save yourself an early grave bro.Run as far as you legs can carry you. She feels nothing towards you if the above stated is true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.