Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86674 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
mammywater has hacked my account.seeeeeee ooooooooo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Eberechi24:

Them dey but not your spec. They are flexible and fit

You see that quiet babe for your street, don't underrate am...
You nail it mehn,they are very quiet,beautiful and well comported...I'm with one now and I'm beginning to get tired...e too much abeg.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
lefulefu:
were dat type of woman dey? i wan get married to such a woman cheesy
Dont pray for such abeg.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2019
K1a2b3i4r:
Is like some people's dick s more sweet dan honey.... Chek d size of ur dick....Ladies like long time
Lol...perhaps.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
try to discuss it in a subtle way with her, let her see that ur health is in danger
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by liloafy(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=74644856]Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

w
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
[/quote] grin[quote author=PrettyEneawan post=77383725]
see ya open teeth lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
grin see ya open teeth lol
I Have SAW, I Can Help Cut One For You
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
grin
PrettyEneawan:
i already don get.maybe u be my sister.anyway op donr know wat he is missin dating a nymphomeniac.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
grin i already don get.maybe u be my sister.anyway op donr know wat he is missin dating a nymphomeniac.
You Want Make That Girl Kill Op?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
You Want Make That Girl Kill Op?
ehn if im no fit cope he can jus marry a deeper life gehl naucheesy.at least dat one go dey hardly disturb am for sexcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn if im no fit cope he can jus marry a deeper life gehl naucheesy.at least dat one go dey hardly disturb am for sexcheesy.
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by healthserve(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Y
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by grandstar(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

This is the post with the most likes I've seen on Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
grandstar:

This is the post with the most likes I've seen on Nairaland.
lol, it's just the truth o
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by nlPoster: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Big problem.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by orgylover: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
i had a gf like this, good thing was that i loved it, we bleeped daily, i am stil planning to get her back and marry her. so please u can pass this one to me
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Pojomojo: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.