Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86854 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
ehen u give her hairdresser belle and she preg for ur mechanic una marriage don scatter be dat na.

And life goes on.....
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Ubdavis(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Many girls do not understand that excessive sex is energy sapping for guys. It happened to me , my brother display ur highest faculty to save ur life. All the girls I have known are sex maniac. They will be telling me, prove to me u are a man. Abeg, them no dey give medal o. No come die for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2019
Orosotare:
Hahahaahahahh I just the laff������, everyday you see on the intenet topics like "benefits of sex" to me thats just an elusion. You we never see topics like "effects of too much sex" we just keep deciving our self

I yuss taya..They are really taking this sex thing too serious. na wa
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by EZINNE1759(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out
the last paragraph eh... �� grin grin I swear na clowns full this place.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by franksam2009: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
op this is what others are praying for oo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Babaken(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
I like S3X no joke but too much of it is bad. one problem I have with ladies that like too much s3x is what if your man is not around for a month or two months meaning she can't hold her self.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by senatoradeolaa: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
It shows that u r d only one working and it is telling on u. If ur wife is also going to work it will naturally balance the equation. But if she is a full house wife then sorry she will be needing it daily �.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shugargal(f): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
then date a man who has a very low libido. dem boku.
Have actually not seen one.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by padrey(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.....

Try kick and Start plus Alabukun mix it together, drink it like an hour before u enter field...and follow the rules gave by the person that posted above me...Boss she will run for her life...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shugargal(f): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
crunchyg:

How can you be asking serious or kidding? What happens with you and your husband when you get married?
instead I go die ontop sex matter, I kuku stay single. cuz I have come to understand that that is what guys want whether you are still on courtship or married, no sex,no Love..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by dominion001(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out
abeg where this guy com from??
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Why can't you be the Joseph our time op?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Niyiola214(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Get her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Niyiola214(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Get her pregnant. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

grin
guy you are terribly sicccck.

I laughed till I lost a tooth

Pēnis and Flátīno issue is funny

Happy sunday
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by chukssy05(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2019
just give me her my number i'll talk to her.....okay.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by SMSguru(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2019
This world is the world of sex. I'm sure God is disappointed.
Jesus is coming soon! Repent or perish lol.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
grin
Shugargal:
u must be kidding.there quite a number of men with vrry low libido and weak erection . like men with very big stomachs tend to have vrry low libido and also men afflicted with diabetes.so i will suggest when next u want to date a guy go for potbellied men or men who are very overweight .these group of men hardly have sex.u can also go for men who live a very sedentary life..sedentary men also tend to have very very low sex drive.i dey give u expo oo lol.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by kizwid(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Uglymugg:
He will lose calorie from jogging. He will also lose calorie from sex. If he takes your advice, he will be a skeleton before December.

i wonder how people will just say what they have no knowledge about.... jogging and having sex... that weak me my brother
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by kizwid(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
padrey:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.....

Try kick and Start plus Alabukun mix it together, drink it like an hour before u enter field...and follow the rules gave by the person that posted above me...Boss she will run for her life...
bro stop combining sex and jog... you want to kill his soul

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by DrP2000(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
alizma:

first I want you to know that the way you handle or communicate your feelings on this sexual thing can make or Mar your relationship. having said that, I will advise you don't say it directly the way it is. start by taking her out once in a while when ordinarily you are supposed to meet at home. find out something she will like doing outside the room and make it fun for both of you doing it together. unfortunately you didn't state her job status, if she is not working yet, help her to secure one. if you truly love her and don't want to loose her, constantly assure her of your love as you are putting those measures in place to reduce the daily sex activities, reason being that your woman may have been made to believe that sex and food are the key to a man's heart and out of fear not to let another woman occupied her Space, she chose to feed you with sex enough to distract you from other ladies.
finally, I want you to know it at the back of your mind that the same lady who feed you with sex every day may put her life in line to resist another man from penetrating her, therefore appreciate her generosity towards you and handle her feelings with care

Amazing and matured reasoning,
Thanks for such wonderful advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Jareds(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
My brother let me help you out, please is she on Facebook or Instagram
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by bugsinbad: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
If u are married u will know that to make love na war
and sometime both even the couple star of mind won't allow them to remember love making
Offpoint:

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Randy100:
outer cortex of the adrenal gland and ovaries.
I just learnt something. Thank u
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by 0ubenji(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
instead I go die ontop sex matter, I kuku stay single. cuz I have come to understand that that is what guys want whether you are still on courtship or married, no sex,no Love..
u probably av a bad taste in men.. maybe u exhibit traits dat attracts d kinda men u don't want, which unfortunately, av given u a bad perception of Men.

your perception of Men is a reflection of your experience with them.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
tamethem:

grin guy you are terribly sicccck.
I laughed till I lost a tooth
Pēnis and Flátīno issue is funny
Happy sunday
Happy Sunday brothergrin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Halo22: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Great bro....it z really food for thought and I appreciate author=alizma post=74712171]
first I want you to know that the way you handle or communicate your feelings on this sexual thing can make or Mar your relationship. having said that, I will advise you don't say it directly the way it is. start by taking her out once in a while when ordinarily you are supposed to meet at home. find out something she will like doing outside the room and make it fun for both of you doing it together. unfortunately you didn't state her job status, if she is not working yet, help her to secure one. if you truly love her and don't want to loose her, constantly assure her of your love as you are putting those measures in place to reduce the daily sex activities, reason being that your woman may have been made to believe that sex and food are the key to a man's heart and out of fear not to let another woman occupied her Space, she chose to feed you with sex enough to distract you from other ladies.
finally, I want you to know it at the back of your mind that the same lady who feed you with sex every day may put her life in line to resist another man from penetrating her, therefore appreciate her generosity towards you and handle her feelings with care[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominion001:
abeg where this guy com from??
From Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state, Ekot-Epene LGA, no. 34 Iyang street, Opp. Okpan plaza, 2 blocks by the right, the house with red, yellow, green paintgrin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joystark:

I swear you had me laughing out loud.. till the freaking end. Where the hell u from? Dude ua cray cray.
From Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state, Ekot-Epene LGA, no. 34 Iyang street, Opp. Okpan plaza, 2 blocks by the right, the house with red, yellow, green paintgrin

and I'm singlegrin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Abimaye: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
15 tips on how to pass JAMB

It’s always a thing of joy to share tips on basic issues that affect the future and success of the upcoming generation,especially when it comes from a team of people who have written JAMB and succeeded.Today we have chosen to share 15 Tips on how to pass JAMB.
Read Also: JAMB Best Subject Combination for all courses
The joy of everyone in this life is to be successful in an endeavor after so much strength,resources, time and effort have been invested into it but you can’t be successful if you dont have the necessary things put in place or done the necessary things you ought to do to be successful.
The following 15 tips on how to pass JAMB will help you as a guide through the examination process and you will come out smiling.

Below are 15 Tips on how to pass JAMB:

1.Ensure you do everything you need to do during your registration process.
2.Ensure you start reading long..….

Continue Here: http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/13/15-tips-on-how-to-pass-jamb/

1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amiblaize77:

I don laugh tire, I don't know why i just developed this pride in me over you. You are blessed dear
Bless you sister... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
BandAid:

Your response is a combination of seriousness and loose fun. It is a rare talent to have such dexterity at writing. I had fun reading your piece even though some part of it is nonsensical, but then, nonsense sometimes is fun in itself. Keep it up, bro!
Gracias sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.