Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86657 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps. Too much of everything ain't good. I'm sure you wouldn't have given that kinda advice if it were the lady that complain of everyday sexcercise
hm if a guy know say im get high libido and he is about ending up with a woman wey dey fridgid e go better break up such a relationship b4 dat relationship even start. if na me and i notice d guy is fridgid i will just codedly tell her that its better we just friends and nothing more.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Abimaye: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2019
Foods Foods that will boost your sex life New research recently revealed that if you’re experiencing a bit of a dry spell in sex thrills, it may be time to try a few new things in the kitchen before going back to the bedroom. Specifically, researchers of Foods that will boost your sex life discovered that

See More:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/12/foods-that-will-boost-your-sex-life/

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Jahzrockballer:

Hw about weed?!
u must be a kush master.nope,weed does not affect a person's sex life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2019
Abimaye:
Foods Foods that will boost your sex life New research recently revealed that if you’re experiencing a bit of a dry spell in sex thrills, it may be time to try a few new things in the kitchen before going back to the bedroom. Specifically, researchers of Foods that will boost your sex life discovered that

See More:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/12/foods-that-will-boost-your-sex-life/
op take note of this
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by alizma: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
first I want you to know that the way you handle or communicate your feelings on this sexual thing can make or Mar your relationship. having said that, I will advise you don't say it directly the way it is. start by taking her out once in a while when ordinarily you are supposed to meet at home. find out something she will like doing outside the room and make it fun for both of you doing it together. unfortunately you didn't state her job status, if she is not working yet, help her to secure one. if you truly love her and don't want to loose her, constantly assure her of your love as you are putting those measures in place to reduce the daily sex activities, reason being that your woman may have been made to believe that sex and food are the key to a man's heart and out of fear not to let another woman occupied her Space, she chose to feed you with sex enough to distract you from other ladies.
finally, I want you to know it at the back of your mind that the same lady who feed you with sex every day may put her life in line to resist another man from penetrating her, therefore appreciate her generosity towards you and handle her feelings with care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dagovernor04(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Truth be told, she will definitely cheat on u the minute u start slowing down on her cuz you've already given her that high taste that she needs.....( I was once into such kinda girl that receives steadily)... as for the guy that said you should buy native drug to take and fire her, pls don't try that cuz ur likely to increase her pleasure.... pls don't start another level in her when you've not even finished this let.. the best thing is to call her, talk to her and most importantly starve her of sex.. watch her for months and see if her attitude towards u changes cuz that's the period she'll either love u more or she gets another person be wise in taking ur last decision my brother the lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Malawian(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2019
immaculate1234:

you are applying when there is no vacancy........ dumb ass
Only babes who needs my services should quote me. No Homo.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by pooozeee(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

You better give her what she wants all the time and even how she wants it

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Okiemuteomos(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Just seat her down and explain to her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

Your response is a combination of seriousness and loose fun. It is a rare talent to have such dexterity at writing. I had fun reading your piece even though some part of it is nonsensical, but then, nonsense sometimes is fun in itself. Keep it up, bro!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Amiblaize77(f): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènisr and F yourself"....I'm out

I don laugh tire, I don't know why i just developed this pride in me over you. You are blessed dear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by akinszz: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
I guess you must be jobless grin grin grin Sex is not food... Look for something better to do... Too much sex drains brain... Only a jobless man does that. Jobless man only think how to spend hours on top of a woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by chyeexcel: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2019
bruntashi you mean?good point
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Omobada(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

Man you wan kill me wt lafta... You're dulling urself if you're not into comedy professionally
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by chyeexcel: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2019
one man's meat,another's poison.chai ! wetin i dey find since.
grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by lakesguy(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2019
alizma:

first I want you to know that the way you handle or communicate your feelings on this sexual thing can make or Mar your relationship. having said that, I will advise you don't say it directly the way it is. start by taking her out once in a while when ordinarily you are supposed to meet at home. find out something she will like doing outside the room and make it fun for both of you doing it together. unfortunately you didn't state her job status, if she is not working yet, help her to secure one. if you truly love her and don't want to loose her, constantly assure her of your love as you are putting those measures in place to reduce the daily sex activities, reason being that your woman may have been made to believe that sex and food are the key to a man's heart and out of fear not to let another woman occupied her Space, she chose to feed you with sex enough to distract you from other ladies.
finally, I want you to know it at the back of your mind that the same lady who feed you with sex every day may put her life in line to resist another man from penetrating her, therefore appreciate her generosity towards you and handle her feelings with care
This is the best advice... Please OP, take note of dis

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Orosotare(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Hahahaahahahh I just the laff������, everyday you see on the intenet topics like "benefits of sex" to me thats just an elusion. You we never see topics like "effects of too much sex" we just keep deciving our self

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
hm if a guy know say im get high libido and he is about ending up with a woman wey dey fridgid e go better break up such a relationship b4 dat relationship even start. if na me and i notice d guy is fridgid i will just codedly tell her that its better we just friends and nothing more.
A man told me he married his wife because she doesn't like sex. He has peace of mind knowing she'll b faithful even if he travels for one year.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MrFly(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Just cancel d engagement cos she'll be cheating if u dnt sex her daily.. She's used to d constant f**k. In our dialect "ntan itut"
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

Get her a job or keep her busy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by IamPlato(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2019
harrysteeze:
Can you let me know how to do this?
Its Actually A Spiritual Process
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by gr8tone: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

tongue was just booking space and Amen was the only word my brain could processed as of the time of commenting that commentgrin
grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by danot1030: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

Guy your babe will cheat in marriage, take it or leave it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ajayiopy: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
U can not manage it
Just run

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Buffalo2(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

wow
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by tundey4all(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Buy her a intimacy gadget
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Joystark(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

I swear you had me laughing out loud.. till the freaking end. Where the hell u from? Dude ua cray cray.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by rigarmortis: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2019
It's like that when a girl just meets someone she loves, relax, it will soon reduce to normal routine

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Joystark(f): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2019
"No go dey do pass yourself"

All these people telling you to take herbs, how long do you think you can keep that up?

Just up and tell her. Maybe you both can reach some sorta compromise.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Do you guys even try pre-intimacy before sex?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics grin some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics

I nor dey understand you again o..it's not in all cases that the wives are not f**king their husbands well pls,there are men who get good sex from their wives and still cheat.Some men are womanizers.. even some of you guys on nairaland always say that f**king one pussy isn't enough.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2019
rigarmortis:
It's like that when a girl just meets someone she loves, relax, it will soon reduce to normal routine

oga she's a nympho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.