Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86850 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
chiefqueen:
grin You're just a comedian.
gringrin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Joystark(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

From Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state, Ekot-Epene LGA, no. 34 Iyang street, Opp. Okpan plaza, 2 blocks by the right, the house with red, yellow, green paintgrin

and I'm singlegrin

Okay, so I only saw the 'I am single' part.
Did you cook Sunday rice? My house is beside urs. Red and black paint. Maybe I can come say 'hello'.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joystark:

Okay, so I only saw the 'I am single' part.
Did you cook Sunday rice? My house is beside urs. Red and black paint. Maybe I can come say 'hello'.

lol, I'm glad you see the "Single" part.

You're free to come say hello, but not allow to eat my food... I'm extremely stingy with my food. Happy Sunday
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by crunchyg: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
instead I go die ontop sex matter, I kuku stay single. cuz I have come to understand that that is what guys want whether you are still on courtship or married, no sex,no Love..
No body is asking you to die on top of it, but at least try and make it available to your husband when he needs it. And when you need it too he will give it to you
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by crunchyg: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Not every man is into sex before marriage, like me I don't subscribe to sex before marriage. So there are still men like us out there, pray for God to give you a man like me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Certitude(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
But Bros my low libido to sex makes men don't wanna stay na,they will say it when you refuse to give me sex,what do you expect me to do? like now I have given up on men cuz I feel sex is their priority.
I pray I get a gyal like this. Sex bores me. No be say I nor like gyal but..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Frankiss44(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please what's your fiancee number.. Lemme advice her
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ezkimow(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

Burantashi is the name....
After lashing her for 6 hrs straight, I wonder where she go get strength for sex the next day
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by mikaael(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

I have not found such madness on Nairaland...no not one..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mysselff2: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
lefulefu:
some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics grin some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics
[/s]

The above does not apply to me, no be only side chic. Na side fried chicken
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Was there no courtship before u both got married? Probably there was but you were enjoying it then. Take her to church n let her get fully involved in church activities at least to divert her mind. It is clear she is a nymphomaniac and should also undergo therapy cos if u ask me it is like a case of psychosis. May God help her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Was there no courtship before u both got married? Probably there was but you were enjoying it then. Take her to church n let her get fully involved in church activities at least to divert her mind. It is clear she is a nymphomaniac and should also undergo therapy cos if u ask me it is like a case of psychosis. May God help her.
don't mention me again o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Abimbola29(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:

were dat type of woman dey?
i wan get married to such a woman cheesy
Oga I never jam anywoman na dem go run last last, me where be Yoruba + calabar blood their father

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Joystark(f): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I'm glad you see the "Single" part.

You're free to come say hello, but not allow to eat my food... I'm extremely stingy with my food. Happy Sunday

The food was the premise of the visit na. Not fair o
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joystark:

The food was the premise of the visit na. Not fair o
If that's the case.... your current invitation has been postponed and the next date declared inconclusive. You can say your "Hello from the other side", I'll hear you.

I'm saving my rice, this is Januarycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Joystark(f): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

If that's the case.... your current invitation has been postponed and the next date declared inconclusive. You can say your "Hello from the other side", I'll hear you.

I thought we were friends cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joystark:

I thought we were friends cry
OK you won... I'll save some rice for you... happy now?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ogaontop(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
pacino26:
Op you've landed yourself a naive young girl. Probably one of those who didn't start making out earlier or you're her first cheesy

It's like having a child with lots of cravings after the first bite outside breastmilk; sand go enter mouth sometimes sef cool Like many pointed out you need to talk to her. Try to instill discipline and play the father at times. She maybe confused but let her know you guys are in for a lifetime. Get her engaged and preoccupied with some mental tasks. I think she is the idle type or a student. There is need to censor your conversation with her, limit explicit contents and crazy friends too. Tell her you want a woman and not a nympho. May your conversation bother more on building together mentally and spiritually. You're hers and her alone. You don't need to treat her with disgust or start having a second thought about your choice. They all behave that way.

May your good intentions guide you on this. Cheers.

You're very right, I once had this kind of experience
Am her first and she's always idle
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by JuzzJoel: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

hahaha
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

Offpoint.. I swear you dey Onpoint.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bidobado1:

grin
Bidobado1:

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
grin

Yeeee Lefu... Where you go hide. Happy new year Bro.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bidobado1:

You no read the news? the lady with the world largest breast na him girlfriend. She overfed him breast milk and he was rush to emergency ward... he just dey recover. na my prayers heal am, na surgery dem take remove Lefulefu from that girl breast.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

You no read the news? the lady with the world largest breast na him girlfriend. She overfed him breast milk and he was rush to emergency ward... he just dey recover. na my prayers heal am, na surgery dem take remove Lefulefu from that girl breast.
haha no well grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bidobado1:

my guy long time and happy new year
take am jor grin grin

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:50am On Jan 14, 2019
You are funny.
nymphomaniac:
don't mention me again o
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Phyde: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Offpoint:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Ugosample(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mcy56:

You welcome.
Please don't listen to those encouraging you, they are full of mouth no action, just pushing you to the grave gradually. tongue
Apart from the fact that fornication is wrong, by the time you start experiencing health challenges, you will borrow yourself sense ...... I hope you don't wait till that starts to happen.

shocked shocked

Akant believe dis shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mcy56(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ugosample:
shocked shocked
Akant believe dis shocked
How?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
It’s simple: open your mouth and tell her.
It’s no different from what you typed up here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.