Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86679 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mcy56(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

You are in relationship with a lust spirit who is out to drain you, I hope you dont kill yourself because of the immorality you are 'eating' like food.
You are not yet married but see what you based your existence on, so when married to her it means you wouldn't even work again. undecided
Make I leave you with this, go read am.....1 Cor 6:17-19

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ochibuogwu5: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
someone needs to remind that SEX before marriage is SIN,
when JESUS CHRIST said "there is no excuse for SIN..." {John 15:22} it should occur to you that he{JESUS CHRIST/GOD} loves us more than we CLAIM TO LOVE OURSELVES OR OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING hence He does not want us to HURT OURSELVES.
Make up your mind to reject sexual-sins, go to the Throne of Grace and ask Jesus Christ to pour out his blood of forgiveness on both of you, showing you both HIS MERCY AND RELEASE HIS GRACE through his Holy Spirit on whether both of you should continue in a sex-free relationship and build up your faith to Holy Marriage on the altar of Christ Jesus or both of you should SEPARATE. "The righteous standard of God has not reduced and will never reduce..." {2 Timothy 2:19} however there is a *constant supply of GRACE from the throne of Grace for anyone who deliberately ascends their to be able to meet up GOD'S IRREDUCIBLE RIGHTEOUS STANDARD*

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Abusey(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Both of you should get busy and stop committing fornication

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Uglymugg:
He will lose calorie from jogging. He will also lose calorie from sex. If he takes your advice, he will be a skeleton before December.
as long as he eats well and no be marathon joggin all we be fine. 30 minutes run cant turn u to skeleton as long as u eat well nau.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
With all the woes, calamities and anomalies going on in this country, the gargantuan corruption, the biting recession, insecurity, Boko Haram.... Election rigging coming up.... Yet some people are here talking sex and libido abi ibibio.... and you wonder why why Nigeria is a poo � hole. Tisk Tisk

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:
haha so true.im no know d luck wey im get.how many guys are dat lucky to have a lady who loves having sex with them as much as they do.all im need na to eat well and revive energy and also come to an understznding with her.if im chase dis guy then he might jus be unlucky that na one boring mary amaka wey dey put timetable for sex go come im way.those ones wey dey stay like log of wood in za oza room.
I dey tell you. I miss my ex cuz she be sex freak...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
dingbang:
I dey tell you. I miss my ex cuz she be sex freak...
haha i pray not to end up with a cold fridgid woman cos dat will be hell for me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by saxokay(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
[color=#990000][quote author=Halo22 post=74644822]Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is makin=Halo22 post=74644822]Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday s ...,..........she needs deliverance
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by DrObum(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Halo22: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thanks for that verse.
Mcy56:

You are in relationship with a lust spirit who is out to drain you, I hope you dont kill yourself because of the immorality you are 'eating' like food.
You are not yet married but see what you based your existence on, so when married to her it means you wouldn't even work again. undecided
Make I leave you with this, go read am.....1 Cor 6:17-19
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Halo22: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
And who told you we both are idle? We are both working class and see only at nights
Abusey:
Both of you should get busy and stop committing fornication

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by shedy03(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

more like "you're having excessive sex syndrome" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Sniper4real(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn i said he should avoid beer and ciga or cut down on usage if he wants to be good in za oza room grin ehn i said he should avoid beer and ciga or cut down on usage if he wants to be good in za oza room

But cigar dey enhance good fu©k o
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sniper4real:

But cigar dey enhance good fu©k o
tobacco dey block ur blood vessels and u need ur blood vessels to be clean so as make blood dey pass wella without any obstruction to make ur pingolo dey very hard.dats why most heavy smokers dey have very low sex desire plus too much tobacco dey deplete ur oxygen level hence reduce ur stamina.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by SmartTeller: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
-
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by FunnyDude(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
baralatie:
have you tried running for your life

I had an encounter with a lady mid last year. We had sex every single day of that relationship. The sex reeks of fun. Afterwards I got so exhausted and tired of the whole shit.

MO JAPA

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eberechi24(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.
Baba for the boys...

You never jam woman wet dey give man upper hand for za oza room. If you jam, you go understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eberechi24:

Baba for the boys...

You never jam woman wet dey give man upper hand for za oza room. If you jam, you go understand.
were dat type of woman dey?
i wan get married to such a woman cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eberechi24(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

were dat type of woman dey?
i wan get married to such a woman cheesy
Them dey but not your spec. They are flexible and fit

You see that quiet babe for your street, don't underrate am...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Miya222: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just chat or call and I will get it to you anywhere in Nigeria

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
FunnyDude:

I had an encounter with a lady mid last year. We had sex every single day of that relationship. The sex reeks of fun. Afterwards I got so exhausted and tired of the whole shit.

MO JAPA
running away for one's dear life is the only way out.
from what I saw and documented in the lives of real men who were taking things to have prolong sex.they eventually must run .
there is one that I know had a body breakdown and took him 2 months to get well another practically was rushed to the hospital because his heart "slumped". two ran away from port Harcourt leaving their jobs behind..
there is nothing to advice when the woman is an excavating machine in bed and you are a simple how and digger.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eberechi24:

Them dey but not your spec. They are flexible and fit

You see that quiet babe for your street, don't underrate am...
not my spec how?
i never tell u my spec b4 nau cheesy wink
and as for quiet babes i know say na dem dey deadly pass noisy babes in za oza room but a man wey really ready for im babe can never be defeated in a wrestling contest in za oza room by his babe cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Foodforthought: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Once it's about a woman demanding too much sex, you will never see nairaland females... the few that comment will be like "deal with it" "Isn't that what y'all want?" "maybe you're a 2 mins man" "You're not man enough"
But if it's the other way round.... they will be like "Is sex food?"
Hypocrisy is really unpalatable

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eberechi24(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

not my spec how?
i never tell u my spec b4 nau cheesy wink
and as for quiet babes i know say na dem dey deadly pass noisy babes in za oza room but a man wey really ready for im babe can never be defeated in a wrestling contest in za oza room by his babe cheesy
Lol, even without telling me your spec I know, in fact everyone on this forum knows...

A man ready for im babe... no be 1 second man o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Foodforthought: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rgade:
With all the woes, calamities and anomalies going on in this country, the gargantuan corruption, the biting recession, insecurity, Boko Haram.... Election rigging coming up.... Yet some people are here talking sex and libido abi ibibio.... and you wonder why why Nigeria is a poo � hole. Tisk Tisk
What concerns romance section with politics? Besides if you want to change the world...you should not be here. Go and become an activist. Join politics or become a police officer. Election rigging! Who rigs the election? Youths. Who steals ballot? Youths. Who are the political thugs. Youths .Who are those into Yahoo + rituals? Youths. Buhari and Atiku are not nairalanders, biko

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eberechi24:

Lol, even without telling me your spec I know, in fact everyone on this forum knows...
oh dat one grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eberechi24(f): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

oh dat one grin grin

Na that one tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eberechi24:

Na that one tongue
well every lady"s back carriage comes in different sizes wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Halo22:
Thanks dear, I will try that.
u can also make her stay on top of u and do d riding.no be only u go do dey do d job all d time cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by K1a2b3i4r: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is like some people's dick s more sweet dan honey.... Chek d size of ur dick....Ladies like long time
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Jeferious: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
I dey laugh people for here wey say men suppose dey naturally stronger than women for za oza room. That's clearly naivety and inexperience at its peak. To the best of my knowledge, women like sex at least three times more than men. I know this from experience. And if the man in question is excellent with his bedroom skills....then an insatiable nymphomaniac has been born.

Op, having walked this road you are currently treading, I can assure you that you've a girl who would really care for you, provided you satisfy her urge when due. But the truth is that you'd be adversely affected if you try to please her sexually as often as she would demand. The best thing to do is this: ensure you've other features about your personality that can enthrall her, just as your bedroom skills. It could be your focus on your career, your ability to chase goals and accomplish them etc. This would distract her a bit from her sexual desires, as well show her a different side of you. In the end, she can't help but to fall in love the more with you, and you would have more time for other aspects of your life.

I'm currently enjoying my own nympho. Enjoy yours too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.