Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The legitimate concubine. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The legitimate concubine. (23805 Views)

Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) / Is It A Sin To Have A Concubine? / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The legitimate concubine. by peggycious(f): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord,proverb 18:22,the verse didn’t say “he who finds wives”
Also in the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 9 v9,”Enjoy life with the wife you love all the days of your life,, the passage didn’t mention wives,you all making reference to Solomon, David, and all, did you read what eventually happened to them at the end of thier lives?Even Samson, OP please don’t mislead people.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Jkt001(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
darkelf:

David had other wives before fuc'ing beth.

So did Solomon; 700 wives and 300 concubines. Yet, he was the wisest and richest ever.

What of Jacob?

Do you think i'm saying all these things because I like polygamy? No

it brings too much problems and I'm an impatient and temperamental person. I will do away with any bitch before she gives me bp

My Brother....the point I'm trying to buttress here is that right from creation...God created a Man for a Woman....If God wanted more than an helper for Adam, He would have created 4-6Women....Or u think it's not in His capacity to do just that...

But after Adam's fall....The Disobedience spirit in Man....The hardness of their Hearts....the Incorrigible and rigid Heart of Man leads them to Polygamy and other attrocities....

Now taking Sodom and Gomorrah as a practical example....Do u know that Gay and other abominable acts had started since then....Do u want to tell me that's also right as well so far it's in the Bible....Of course NO....

It's the Hardness of Hearts that leads to all sorts of Sins and attrocities....

POLYGAMY has always been a NO NO bro
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jkt001:

POLYGAMY has always been a NO NO bro

but the same people that brainwashed you into monogamy are the same ones telling you gay marraige is ok. Why dont you listen to them and accept gay marriage?
Re: The legitimate concubine. by technicallyrich(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
You have started writting drash again.
I kind of wonder you and tosyn2much who write more non cense.any ways tosyn2much own have paid of with that self acclaimed sexybbstar.
I advise you to go and marry.for the bible says its not good for an old man to be alone.
Anyway allah bless you,as you make your choice.
I cant wait to come and eat amala ati ewedu in one of the slums in ogbomosho.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by technicallyrich(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
You have started writting drash again.
I kind of wonder you and tosyn2much who write more non cense.any ways tosyn2much own have paid of with that self acclaimed sexybbstar.
I advise you to go and marry.for the bible says its not good for an old man to be alone.
Anyway allah bless you,as you make your choice.
I cant wait to come and eat amala ati ewedu in one of the derty slums in ogbomosho.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by jaxxy(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2019
ImaIma1:
Having a concubine whether legal or illegal is adultery still... from whichever side it is viewed from

This legal concubine idea is flawed because most men that cannot stick to one wife will not stick to one concubine. If they can have one, why not two or three? So they end up having 5 "legal" concubines.

I think the days are already here where people develop their own truth based on what appeals to them and how they choose to view life. However I don't think impressionable and susceptible minds should be exposed to such unvalidated ideas

I want to think a lot of modern day Christians would want to feel holier than the Bible itself. Rather than prove him wrong with scriptures Ure giving ur logic from Ure personal opinion and sentiments.

Have u ever wondered why God allowed early Christian father’s to have serval and hundreds of concubines and they still greater than sm of us now acting super holy? U need to ask urself certain realistic questions smtmes don’t just go with the religious interpretation handed down to u like copy and paste.

Thesame Bible says no man will teach u how to know God because u will know him for urself. Modern Christians pick what they like and put the rest aside. It’s ok bt don’t make ur personal opinion a law for anyone.

I’m not in support or against. All I care about is to know the truth. With facts.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by cedricksly: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
1) Y'all attacking the op are just senseless attention seeking bigots.

2)He wrote the truth as it is right from the beginning without sentiment or bias, Although I am not a fan of Polygamy,(I.e CHOICE) due to personal reasons which he outrightly said.

3) and lastly those who said that was in the old testaments, Jesus Christ never came to earth to do away with the laws(I.e Old testament) or tell us to forget it like tinx written in it doesn't count. He said so himself in Matthew 5:17-20. read in as many translations as possible.

And lastly op Thank you for the eye opener to many who has already Condemned themselves bcoz they found their self in this situation which ignoramus individuals see as a sin, which God hasn't till now...

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by AntiMCU: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
but lots of single ladies run after married men nau and even a large number of single ladies prefer to be sidechicks or concubines to married men so i dont get d attack against toks.is it not dis same nigeria u will hear a single lady saying she prefers dating a married men cos married men are more caring.no be single ladies mouth we dey hear such thing. married men are now like gold in nigeria. in short some single guys even lie they are married so dat girls will rush them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2019
cedricksly:
1) Y'all attacking the op are just senseless attention seeking bigots.

2)He wrote the truth as it is right from the beginning without sentiment or bias, Although I am not a fan of Polygamy,(I.e CHOICE) due to personal reasons which he outrightly said.

3) and lastly those who said that was in the old testaments, Jesus Christ never came to earth to do away with the laws(I.e Old testament) or tell us to forget it like tinx written in it doesn't count. He said so himself in Matthew 5:17-20. read in as many translations as possible.

And lastly op Thank you for the eye opener to many who has already Condemned themselves bcoz they found their self in this situation which ignoramus individuals see as a sin, which God hasn't till now...

You are most welcome my brother.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 2:53am On Apr 28, 2019
jaxxy:

I want to think a lot of modern day Christians would want to feel holier than the Bible itself. Rather than prove him wrong with scriptures Ure giving ur logic from Ure personal opinion and sentiments.

Have u ever wondered why God allowed early Christian father’s to have serval and hundreds of concubines and they still greater than sm of us now acting super holy? U need to ask urself certain realistic questions smtmes don’t just go with the religious interpretation handed down to u like copy and paste.

Thesame Bible says no man will teach u how to know God because u will know him for urself. Modern Christians pick what they like and put the rest aside. It’s ok bt don’t make ur personal opinion a law for anyone.

I’m not in support or against. All I care about is to know the truth. With facts.

Heaven bless you for this.

I challenge any pastor or General overseer to come out and oppose my stands using the scriptures.

They will never preach this truth cos they want to keep their female members.

I don't have a church hence I serve no one's interest but to state it as it is.

Look at the lame arguments from page 1 of this thread and you will see people using logic to argue whilst I meticulously quoted the scriptures.

I'm still open to constructive counter opinion backed by the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by OLAJADON: 3:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro monogamy is a western psychology that has no foundation either from the bible or even in Islam.

The Devil has destroyed many marriages because of the twisted mindset of our women.

The worst part is that these western countries suffer the hit the most...

Walk on the streets of England and America and randomly pick 10 women with kids and you can be sure that at least 6 out of every 10 is either divorced, or never married single mum's.

Ask them why they broke up with their ex and you are almost certain to hear same reason..."HE CHEATED ON ME"

Have you ever come across any story in the bible where a lady leaves her husband cos he got another concubine? In fact it was these wives that were encouraging their husbands to take concubines.

I pity this generation of ladies who have already destroyed their mindset with the lies the missionaries brought with religion.

My duty is to continue to write from the realistic point of view...anyone who has issues should counter it with facts rather than make a mockery of him or herself by trolling.
my advice
1) people will only believe what they want to believe.
2) everybody has his/her own definition of the truth.
3) when you hit an human being with a fact like this, sometimes they find it too hard to comprehend.
Toks you are a writer I expected you to understand human psychology, facts like this will always bruise their ego especially the female folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The legitimate concubine. by kingviny: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2019
When a real woman has exercised her right to choose her husband and she has done so following her intuition and not her callous intellect , and she supports and loves her husband totally, there will certainly be no need for a
side chick/concubine/mistress/backup wife etc.

A real woman will choose a good man as guided by her intuition which is never wrong.

A real woman will nurture her good man to economic success hence there will be less fights due to lack.

A real woman will attend to the core needs of her man (respect, affection, support and great sex)

And then, a successful, happy and fulfilled man all thanks to this wonderful real woman must then be crazy if he decides to toy with the "good thing" that has helped him to obtain favour from the lord if he start fornicating. What else is he looking for ?

But when this is not the case abinitio, then from a logical standpoint, Toks' advocacy kind of makes sense. Nature abhors lacuna, whatever is missing in a relationship will secretly or openly be indulged in.

All women should work on themselves to become real women as defined above (not turning to an SU ooo) and then, we will see a better and decent society.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Adamsynox(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2019
mrblessed:
What a prolific writer you are! It seems like making infantile grammatical error is part of your thought process. Oga Prolific, it is grammar, not grammer. Or is it another evidence of typographical error? Resorting to name-calling and empty[b] boost [/b]about making good grade in English language show how bruised your fragile ego is.

There are two type of errors: errors of ignorance and errors of carelessness. The mistakes I pointed out in your previous posts are inexcusably errors of ignorance, and not as a result of lack of forethought and carelessness.
Grammarians everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Jkt001(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2019
isthatso:

but the same people that brainwashed you into monogamy are the same ones telling you gay marraige is ok. Why dont you listen to them and accept gay marriage?

Mr Man...I read my Bible, I believe in it and I follow it despite what people like you says....

Romans1:25....WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE,AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURE MORE THAN THE CREATOR,WHO IS BLESSED FOREVER.AMEN

For those who serve men more than God....For those who serve the creature(so-called apostles and preacher) because of their belly(because of the earthly rewards...because of projects...because of Money)....I never and will never belong to that group....

In Rom1:26-27....FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS:FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST NATURE....

Verse 27.....AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN,LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN,BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER,MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY,AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR.....

This is the scriptures....and it doesn't brainwash but rather enlighten....I prescribe "JESUS" for u if you don't know Him yet....You may know Him by name but not by heart....I prescribe the "Bible" for you as well....
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Jkt001(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Someone over there said "Monogamy is a Western Psychology"....What ignorance...

When God created Eve for Adam....A woman for A man....was that a Western psychology too...

You people will never make mention of ISAAC in the Bible,who got married to REBEKAH and had only two sons Esau and Jacob until his death....

You'll always find an error commited by an Old generation to prove your wrongdoings....

Check up Genesis28:2....ARISE,GO TO PADANARAM,TO THE HOUSE OF BETHUEL THY MOTHER'S FATHER;AND TAKE THEE A WIFE FROM THENCE OF THE DAUGHTERS OF LABAN THY MOTHER'S BROTHER....

What does this indicate....A wife.....Isaac could have said go ye and marry unto yourself Wives....but No...He said A Wife....

Proverbs18:22.....WHOSO FINDETH A WIFE FINDETH A GOOD THING,AND OBTAINETH FAVOR OF THE LORD....

Throughout the scriptures....We have a wife....a wife....but because of the hardness of heart....because of the disobedience spirit in man...they started trespassing....they started taking for themselves wives....

It wasn't like that from creation....

But the Truth is....People will always find an excuse from the scriptures even though from the old testament to prove their wrongdoings....

In matt5:17....Think not that I am come to destroy the law,or the prophets:I am not come to destroy,but to fulfil....

Why do u people always stop there....what's the law Jesus was talking about here....

You won't proceed because you're not ready to adhere to the Truth...

In verse18....FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS,ONE JOT OR ONE TITLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW,TILL ALL BE FULFILLED....

What Law is Jesus emphasising here.....? The commandments being sent through Moses....that's the Law....

Now go to verse19.....WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS,AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO,HE SHALL BE CALLED THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN:BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DO AND TEACH THEM,THE SAME SHALL BE CALLED GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN....

Go back and check the commandments....Only then will you know what Christ was talking about....

The Old testament is never the Law....the Laws are in the Old testament....Don't get it twisted...

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by ikelords(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2019
If truely you have wisdom in you, you will engage toks2008 constructively with facts and points to buttress you stance. You are just like a typical nigerian woman I dont expect you to react any different. Open your mind to knowledge and if you know nothing about something research and update yourself .
ImaIma1:
Some people just open threads and are not ready to accept any criticism or opposition. If you don't fall in line with their thoughts and ideas, wahala.

Wisdom is not really about age I have realized.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by xyz123456: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

women need some respect in their matrimonial home. Telling me to live with consciousness that my husband will deliberately move around with different women is unbearable unless I will made up my mind to switch to my alternative(s)

All these men-are-polygamous-in-nature tale is a thing of the mind. A Man can chose to stay with one woman all his life and still be fine. It's all about discipline

Men need shape their mind and accept to live and be faithful to their wives just like wives have shaped theirs.
It always surprises me how you ladies think you know about Men/ Or how Men feel. You ladies are just not considerate. You always view life from your own perspective. Men loves sex. They really love it far more than women. Just like an average Women love their children more than an average Men, An average men love sex more than an average Women. So the difference between the age of me and my wife is a year. If i get to 60 and my wife is 59, How do I cope?? She must have reached menopause by around 50 years and will no more be interested in sex. Even if she tries to do it, its no more enjoyable. And the fact is most men cannot do without sex or else we are being hypocritical.

So forcing a Man not to like sex, or have same orientation as woman is like forcing a woman not to like children or have the same feelings a Man has for his child. Its different. We are different specie. We are not the same at all. Na oyinbo dey spread all this nonsense. The earlier we understand, the better for society. Or else there will be continous adultery...

And yes, we are polygamous in nature. Any Man that disagree is either newly wed (At least 10 years in marrage) or weak sexually (very few) or just being hypocritical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The legitimate concubine. by r2beez(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Origin of marriage
The clearest evidence that monogamy is God’s ideal is from Christ’s teaching on marriage in Matthew 19:3–6. In this passage, He cited the Genesis creation account, in particular Genesis 1:27 and 2:24, saying “the two will become one flesh”, not more than two.

Another important biblical teaching is the parallel of husband and wife with Christ and the Church in Ephesians 5:22–33, which makes sense only with monogamy—Jesus will not have multiple brides.

The 10th Commandment “You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife [singular] … ” (Exodus 20:17) also presupposes the ideal that there is only one wife. Polygamy is expressly forbidden for church elders (1 Timothy 3:2). And this is not just for elders, because Paul also wrote: “each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband” (1 Corinthians 7:2). Paul goes on to explain marital responsibilities in terms that make sense only with one husband to one wife.

The example of godly people is also important. Isaac and Rebekah were monogamous—they are often used as a model in Jewish weddings today. Other examples were Joseph and Asenath, and Moses and Zipporah. And the only survivors of the Flood were four monogamous couples.

Polygamy’s origins and consequences
It is very important to remember that not everything recorded in the Bible is approved in the Bible. Consider where polygamy originated—first in the line of the murderer Cain, not the line of Seth. The first recorded polygamist was the murderer Lamech (Genesis 4:23–24). Then Esau, who despised his birthright, also caused much grief to his parents by marrying two pagan wives (Genesis 26:34).

Skeptics often try to discredit this teaching by pointing to examples of multiple wives in the Bible. But what does the Bible really teach?
God also forbade the kings of Israel to have “many wives” (Deuteronomy 17:17). Look at the trouble when Israel’s kings disobeyed, including deadly sibling rivalry between David’s sons from his different wives (2 Samuel 13, 1 Kings 2); and Solomon’s hundreds of wives helped lead Solomon to idolatry (1 Kings 11:1–3).

What about godly men who were polygamous?
Abraham and Sarah would have been monogamous apart from a low point in their faith when Hagar became a second wife—note how much strife this caused later with Ishmael and Isaac and their descendants to this day (Genesis 16, 21). Jacob wanted only Rachel, but was tricked into marrying her older sister Leah, and later he took their slave girls at the sisters’ urging, due to the rivalry between the sisters. Jacob was hardly at a spiritual high point at those times, and neither was David when he added Abigail and Ahinoam (1 Samuel 25:42–43). Also, Hannah, Samuel’s mother, was humiliated by her husband Elkanah’s other wife Peninnah because of Hannah’s previous barrenness (1 Samuel 1:1–7).

Why did God seem to allow it, then?
God’s permitting of polygamy seems more like the case of divorce, which God tolerated for a while under certain conditions because of the hardness of their hearts. But it was not the way it was intended from the beginning (Matthew 19:cool. Whenever the Mosaic law had provisions for polygamy, it was always the conditional: “If he takes another wife to himself … ” (Exodus 21:10), never an encouragement. God put a number of obligations on the husband towards the additional wives, which would discourage polygamy. In view of the problems it causes, it is no wonder that polygamy was unknown among the Jews after the Babylonian exile, and monogamy was the rule even among the Greeks and Romans by New Testament times.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by xyz123456: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I would rather prefer my posts to be disliked by a critically unintelligent person like you cos you failed to make any sense. Olodo
Men like @Ugosample probably have not been married, so they have very little experience..... In USA that practices monogamy, thy have up to 50% divorce rate
Re: The legitimate concubine. by ImaIma1(f): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2019
ikelords:
If truely you have wisdom in you, you will engage toks2008 constructively with facts and points to buttress you stance. You are just like a typical nigerian woman I dont expect you to react any different. Open your mind to knowledge and if you know nothing about something research and update yourself .

Spoken like a typical Nigerian man
Re: The legitimate concubine. by seunayantokun(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Toks, I like the isuue you threw up this morning. Look at this post quoted below and respond to it. God bless you.

r2beez:
Origin of marriage
The clearest evidence that monogamy is God’s ideal is from Christ’s teaching on marriage in Matthew 19:3–6. In this passage, He cited the Genesis creation account, in particular Genesis 1:27 and 2:24, saying “the two will become one flesh”, not more than two.

Another important biblical teaching is the parallel of husband and wife with Christ and the Church in Ephesians 5:22–33, which makes sense only with monogamy—Jesus will not have multiple brides.

The 10th Commandment “You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife [singular] … ” (Exodus 20:17) also presupposes the ideal that there is only one wife. Polygamy is expressly forbidden for church elders (1 Timothy 3:2). And this is not just for elders, because Paul also wrote: “each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband” (1 Corinthians 7:2). Paul goes on to explain marital responsibilities in terms that make sense only with one husband to one wife.

The example of godly people is also important. Isaac and Rebekah were monogamous—they are often used as a model in Jewish weddings today. Other examples were Joseph and Asenath, and Moses and Zipporah. And the only survivors of the Flood were four monogamous couples.

Polygamy’s origins and consequences
It is very important to remember that not everything recorded in the Bible is approved in the Bible. Consider where polygamy originated—first in the line of the murderer Cain, not the line of Seth. The first recorded polygamist was the murderer Lamech (Genesis 4:23–24). Then Esau, who despised his birthright, also caused much grief to his parents by marrying two pagan wives (Genesis 26:34).

Skeptics often try to discredit this teaching by pointing to examples of multiple wives in the Bible. But what does the Bible really teach?
God also forbade the kings of Israel to have “many wives” (Deuteronomy 17:17). Look at the trouble when Israel’s kings disobeyed, including deadly sibling rivalry between David’s sons from his different wives (2 Samuel 13, 1 Kings 2); and Solomon’s hundreds of wives helped lead Solomon to idolatry (1 Kings 11:1–3).

What about godly men who were polygamous?
Abraham and Sarah would have been monogamous apart from a low point in their faith when Hagar became a second wife—note how much strife this caused later with Ishmael and Isaac and their descendants to this day (Genesis 16, 21). Jacob wanted only Rachel, but was tricked into marrying her older sister Leah, and later he took their slave girls at the sisters’ urging, due to the rivalry between the sisters. Jacob was hardly at a spiritual high point at those times, and neither was David when he added Abigail and Ahinoam (1 Samuel 25:42–43). Also, Hannah, Samuel’s mother, was humiliated by her husband Elkanah’s other wife Peninnah because of Hannah’s previous barrenness (1 Samuel 1:1–7).

Why did God seem to allow it, then?
God’s permitting of polygamy seems more like the case of divorce, which God tolerated for a while under certain conditions because of the hardness of their hearts. But it was not the way it was intended from the beginning (Matthew 19:cool. Whenever the Mosaic law had provisions for polygamy, it was always the conditional: “If he takes another wife to himself … ” (Exodus 21:10), never an encouragement. God put a number of obligations on the husband towards the additional wives, which would discourage polygamy. In view of the problems it causes, it is no wonder that polygamy was unknown among the Jews after the Babylonian exile, and monogamy was the rule even among the Greeks and Romans by New Testament times.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2019
xyz123456:

Men like @Ugosample probably have not been married, so they have very little experience..... In USA that practices monogamy, thy have up to 50% divorce rate

what does my marital status have to do wity anything?

the high divorce rates in the USA has nothing much to do wity monogamy
and kind you, Nevada is an American state, and polygamy is legal there undecided go figure

We have so many dysfunctional marriages in NIGERIA, and its the societal chain that is still keeping so so many marriages.

the moment Nigeria become more liberal (it's here already) you will see more and more dysfunctional marriages crashing in Nigeria.

Multiple women in a man's life is not the best

but its a free world

every man to his own

and get ready for the consequences in future
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Ugosample(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2019
xyz123456:

It always surprises me how you ladies think you know about Men/ Or how Men feel. You ladies are just not considerate. You always view life from your own perspective. Men loves sex. They really love it far more than women. Just like an average Women love their children more than an average Men, An average men love sex more than an average Women. So the difference between the age of me and my wife is a year. If i get to 60 and my wife is 59, How do I cope?? She must have reached menopause by around 50 years and will no more be interested in sex. Even if she tries to do it, its no more enjoyable. And the fact is most men cannot do without sex or else we are being hypocritical.

So forcing a Man not to like sex, or have same orientation as woman is like forcing a woman not to like children or have the same feelings a Man has for his child. Its different. We are different specie. We are not the same at all. Na oyinbo dey spread all this nonsense. The earlier we understand, the better for society. Or else there will be continous adultery...

And yes, we are polygamous in nature. Any Man that disagree is either newly wed (At least 10 years in marrage) or weak sexually (very few) or just being hypocritical

men like sex FAR more than women?

That is a new one in hearing cheesy cheesy
Re: The legitimate concubine. by xyz123456: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

what does my marital status have to do wity anything?

the high divorce rates in the USA has nothing much to do wity monogamy
and kind you, Nevada is an American state, and polygamy is legal there undecided go figure

We have so many dysfunctional marriages in NIGERIA, and its the societal chain that is still keeping so so many marriages.

the moment Nigeria become more liberal (it's here already) you will see more and more dysfunctional marriages crashing in Nigeria.

Multiple women in a man's life is not the best

but its a free world

every man to his own

and get ready for the consequences in future
You can't just dismiss marriage experience. Like anything in life, experience is very very important. Just take a look at your life and you will see so many opinions you have changed based on experience.
So, until you have spent 10 years in marriage, you might not fully understand what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by xyz123456: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Yes. Absolutely. Do your study and come with your research. It's even basic. That's why they blackmail sex for money . Women can cope without sex more than men. Fact

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by xyz123456: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Yes. Absolutely. Do your study and come with your research. It's even basic. That's why they blackmail sex for money . How many women day pay for sex?? Women can cope without sex more than men. Fact

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Ugosample(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
xyz123456:

You can't just dismiss marriage experience. Like anything in life, experience is very very important. Just take a look at your life and you will see so many opinions you have changed based on experience.
So, until you have spent 10 years in marriage, you might not fully understand what we are saying.

I won't blame men like you 100% for wanting to ne polygamous tho

The women we marry (especially women in Nigeria) share the blame for this.
And when that is the case, I would not blame men in that circumstance who want to try outside

You want to know how wives are to blame?
it's something you know already
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2019
xyz123456:

Yes. Absolutely. Do your study and come with your research. It's even basic. That's why they blackmail sex for money . How many women day pay for sex?? Women can cope without sex more than men. Fact

not in my personal experience tho

all the women (or let me say most) were open to sex just as I was, and in a few cases, even more open than I was.

A woman will inhibitions due to cultural / upbringing issues (like its conmon in conservative countries like NIGERIA ) will be less inclined to embrace her sexuality

But like I said, its my personal experience

I had no business with prudes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.