Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (58114 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
C
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Gleefreak125(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Try this as a lady only when you have put your self esteem in check. Guys don't like to be pursued. We love it the other way round but if you got yourself a man who loves you for real after this, cherish him. Guys rarely say no to shots as this and they know it won't last so they play along. Verily, you girls can't withstand rejection. Use your senses when you shoot your shot.
I just say make I whisper am give una nio.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by randomShek: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
I like the dude... Sharpshooter #notime grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Pojomojo: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by gurunlocker: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
It must be South Africa

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by honestivo(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2019
can this happened in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Seandisputed(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2019
We could debate on the cute part
But one thing we can't debate on is the fact that he's not broke.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Josh44s(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh

Damnnn! That’s harsh na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Jbleenk: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2019
gloria34:
Good 4 her

I smell beef. Better slide in my dm u never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by hackman34: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Go for what tou want Anytime
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Brugo(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2019
consultancy:
Hubris will never allow a Nigerian Girl do this, even the poor ones. Nigerian Girls are Local Champions grin chaiii! E PAIN THEM grin grin

Hubris grin Chai! So apt. Been a while since I’ve heard anyone use that word.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Temptee101(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
Where is the cuteness.. Lol
One man's meal they say......... maybe he's got a cute pocket
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2019
dainformant:
A young lady has got herself and her man trending online and here's why. Exactly a year ago, the lady took a big step of faith by sending a private message to a guy she came across online and it worked out well for her. 

The lady reached out to her crush and complimented him on his cuteness as she gave him the 'green light. . 

The young man responded to the message and gave his number to the lady. The rest is now history.

The lady shared pictures of herself and her lover on Twitter and wrote; A year ago today I shot my shot, and it worked out pretty well if I do say so myself .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-sends-dm-to-a-cute-guy-she-met-online-now-dating-him-1-year-after.html

See mumu girl. I actually came to see their wedding pics.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by cutieme(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2019
gloria34:
Good 4 her
Gloria shoot at me too nau.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by dammysnow(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.
not all guys. I can't dispute the fact that some guys are idiots

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Iffahear! Nigerian men that can't even handle ordinary flirting undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2019
gloria34:
Good 4 her
Sure.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.

Wrong! We now view those women as brave.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by troublemakea(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh

Why wait till we meet at shilo embarassed when we can easily meet at Gwagwalada smiley
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by 9japarrot: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74781420:
Shoot your shot, you never can tell....just be careful about who you shoot to!

Cast your bread unto the water..............(fill in the blanks)

And leave it to soak na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by stanliwise(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Juell:
It's very risky O! Y'all saying "Nigerian girls are too proud to try this" have you forgotten the number of bad guys out there?
I am with you 100%
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by stanliwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Wrong! We now view those women as brave.
please speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Modarun(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
someone should shoot me too, joor. i can nor come and kee masef.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:

Only shallow minded guys.

My girlfriend was actually the one who made the first move 8 months ago

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2019
stanliwise:
please speak for yourself.

I am speaking for myself and likeminded individuals. So it is still "we".
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by rhastharboy: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Good for her... I like girls ready to go the extra mile tho
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Toks2008:

See mumu girl. I actually came to see their wedding pics.

I have their wedding pics on my WhatsApp, should I share it with you?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by stanliwise(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

I am speaking for myself and likeminded individuals. So it is still "we".
I am one of you too but I wouldn't advice any lady to do so because some guys are idiots. it is safe for any girl not to do so in this 3rd world country.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Jbleenk:

I smell beef. Better slide in my dm u never can tell
Only beef? What of chicken or pork?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by ifeanyiatuadu: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
but this geh fine o, why she come dey chase man
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nathan2016: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
This is definitely not naija

Naija girls will die before they send such message..

Reminds me of some babe in my street that time,this one go dey look me like zombie Everytime, ordinary "hi,she cannot utter....must it always be me?why always us

Anyway I decided to help her one day like that
Me -hey hi,I see you around sometimes what's up

She - squeeze face like mumu,uttered some inaudible something,and started going

Me - wahray leleyi sha undecidedso make I dey pursue you...no be you like me?...

The kind of ego nija girls get. I never see am. The only way they respect you if they know you have money. Most of them just get pride like mumu. meet them one on one and get to know them, the only thing they can offer is seex

Lots of them are just pretty empty gallon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.