Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (58111 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
I like gals like this humble, subtlety bold without being unduly aggressive. Quite rear combination.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:
So let me start shooting my own shots here too tongue
Smh
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Smh

I don't have your time this 2019, abeg
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

I don't have your time this 2019, abeg
oh my bad. Happy New year
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gleefreak125:
Try this as a lady only when you have put your self esteem in check. Guys don't like to be pursued. We love it the other way round but if you got yourself a man who loves you for real after this, cherish him. Guys rarely say no to shots as this and they know it won't last so they play along. Verily, you girls can't withstand rejection. Use your senses when you shoot your shot.
I just say make I whisper am give una nio.
Snitch ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Greatfullheart: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
And Some Nigerian Slay Queens or Ladies with empty Skull will Be Forming character. Forming Too Big

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Earlystar698(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
am happy now na Dem gi the toast us now ...... imagine how I go dey form
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Snitch ass nigga

Lmao this got me cheesy

Dude be casting we n::::az smiley
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by DMerciful(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
If you like grin
1Poposki1:
Should we now drink our urine??
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nickymezor(f): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice!
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
oh my bad. Happy New year

Okay thanks.

Wishing you same
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Okay thanks.

Wishing you same
We cool now?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
We cool now?

No

Fuçk off
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by franchasng: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oluwa4u:
Nothing special...ladies send you friend requests and DMs when you are rich!! grin grin grin
Rich guys are always fresh and attractive to both guys and girls

Follow money, woman go follow you kiss
cool
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

No

Fuçk off
Lmao remember this is 2019
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by calculator123(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.
Change the circle of guys you hang at with. Not every Nigerian guy is a kiss and tell guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by femi4: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
Where is the cuteness.. Lol
Fatimos won't see it
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by fatymore(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
femi4:
Fatimos won't see it
cos femi is blind abi
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Lmao remember this is 2019

Yeah I know.

So kindly feck off
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
this was how one smallie captured my attention and since then my life has not remained the same.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Yeah I know.

So kindly feck off
Old things are past away and all things become new
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
is ur boyfriend dat cute?? if not dey ur lane and stop hating dere
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by fatymore(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Manpoly:

is ur boyfriend dat cute?? if not dey ur lane and stop hating dere
I don't even have one
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
I don't even have one
maybe cuz ur demand is too much abi u looking for sir perfect...lol
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by slegerman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
The money in his pocket
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by ChristineC: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
This is definitely not naija

Naija girls will die before they send such message..

Reminds me of some babe in my street that time,this one go dey look me like zombie Everytime, ordinary "hi,she cannot utter....must it always be me?why always us

Anyway I decided to help her one day like that
Me -hey hi,I see you around sometimes what's up

She - squeeze face like mumu,uttered some inaudible something,and started going

Me - wahray leleyi sha undecidedso make I dey pursue you...no be you like me?...
cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by dumininu01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
She's actually matured grin grin... The guy sef no dull
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Americanboy35: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good for them jare.....
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Old things are past away and all things become new

OK preacher tongue
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
My woman also did same and I'm happy she did because I was crushing on her as wekk but I always acted like I never cared or looked her way because tons of guys were chasing her, and as for me, if there's one thing I know how to do to a pretty woman who thinks she's too pretty is ignore her existence ( yeah, I am also good looking).

Bottom line is, I wasn't ready to worship at her feet, I say what I want and didn't really give a damn but some days I can be sweet (she couldn't read me completely) and that what was made her want me more and then boom! She opened up to me smiley

Still going strong, and God willing, our children will listen to our story

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Emmzy201(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:
So let me start shooting my own shots here too tongue
Comman shoot me
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Rextizz:
Good for them. I like girls who are sharp and don't pretend, unlike Nigerian girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.