Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (58112 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by AnthonyAk(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Them people don't look nigerian
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

OK preacher tongue
So we cool now?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Bold step of faith...
9ja babes are growing up
OGS97?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by justmenoni: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Op, please uploadbthe pics of the lady with the cute guy
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by RighteousI: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
I believe a woman is free to commend a guy but not to outrightly demand a relationship. A real man knows when a lady wants him and if he feels same, why not.

Respect a woman who genuinely winks at you for it takes a lot from her pride to blink an eyelid.

#Richdad

playing and sexaholic men like you get to play and use a lot of girls because you hype women up and tell them that they are princesses that ought to be chased after and consequently we good/husband material men swiftly cut them off if they give us just a tiny bit of sassiness you have sown in them.
afterwhch, deceitful men like you are then free to play and use the women.

women should realize that player men like the poster I am quoting hate good men and in the midst of good men they feel like perverts. so in order to get back at good men, the player men will set you up as a princess so that you will be sassy towards a good man. afterwhch you will fall into their hands after your sassy attitude has made you to lose a good man.

at the end of the day, neither the player man nor the good man will lose. the player man gets to play you and worst case, the good man will go to the village and pick a gentle girl there. the only big loser is the foolish woman that allowed herself to be deceived.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
I believe a woman is free to commend a guy but not to outrightly demand a relationship. A real man knows when a lady wants him and if he feels same, why not.

Respect a woman who genuinely winks at you for it takes a lot from her pride to blink an eyelid.

#Richdad
Hmm, na d real Damijo Richard or na d intended to be? Aladja man
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Richdad50(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
You are suffering from a severe Low Self Esteem. You need help and I'll be willing to offer unconditional help if need be. Send me a mail son. Thanks.

#Richdad
RighteousI:

playing and sexaholic men like you get to play and use a lot of girls because you hype women up and tell them that they are princesses that ought to be chased after and consequently we good/husband material men swiftly cut them off if they give us just a tiny bit of sassiness you have sown in them.
afterwhch, deceitful men like you are then free to play and use the women.

women should realize that player men like the poster I am quoting hate good men and in the midst of good men they feel like perverts. so in order to get back at good men, the player men will set you up as a princess so that you will be sassy towards a good man. afterwhch you will fall into their hands after your sassy attitude has made you to lose a good man.

at the end of the day, neither the player man nor the good man will lose. the player man gets to play you and worst case, the good man will go to the village and pick a gentle girl there. the only big loser is the foolish woman that allowed herself to be deceived.

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nasman387(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
This is definitely not naija

Naija girls will die before they send such message..

Reminds me of some babe in my street that time,this one go dey look me like zombie Everytime, ordinary "hi,she cannot utter....must it always be me?why always us

Anyway I decided to help her one day like that
Me -hey hi,I see you around sometimes what's up

She - squeeze face like mumu,uttered some inaudible something,and started going

Me - wahray leleyi sha undecidedso make I dey pursue you...no be you like me?...
Baba, no vex. am now the Minister of Thunder, how do you want me to strike her?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by RighteousI: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
You are suffering from a severe Low Self Esteem. You need help and I'll be willing to offer unconditional help if need be. Send me a mail son. Thanks.

#Richdad
If I marry a woman, I will love, honour, and not cheat on her. as in, no sex with any other woman for 40,50,60 or 70 years of our marriage. such modesty only comes from Christianity and as such I will interprete any form of sassiness you sexaholic men have sown in women as evil and I cannot marry evil so I will be quick to cut them off.

You pervert man that has misled women! I dare you to withstand the urge and desire to have sex with a woman other than your wife.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mtcheeeeew, I even thought they are married.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Footstradamus(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nothing wrong with telling a dude you find him attractive...something wrong in broadcasting you did so though just for likes and retweets or whatever

Punters look us up on https://thefootballdibia..com/ for your daily picks ..we win and lose no guarantees
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Starboytwo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nasman387:

Baba, no vex. am now the Minister of Thunder, how do you want me to strike her?
boss make we just free her jare...she be mumu....by the way wetin we gain?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biingoo:
So we cool now?

Okay yes
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by wizod(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
AryEmber:
Is that all? I even thought they're married ni.
continue wasting ur time as ur puna 10yrs challenge is.......

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Biingoo: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Okay yes
Thanks
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by labanj1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
This is definitely not naija

Naija girls will die before they send such message..

Reminds me of some babe in my street that time,this one go dey look me like zombie Everytime, ordinary "hi,she cannot utter....must it always be me?why always us

Anyway I decided to help her one day like that
Me -hey hi,I see you around sometimes what's up

She - squeeze face like mumu,uttered some inaudible something,and started going

Me - wahray leleyi sha undecidedso make I dey pursue you...no be you like me?...
wayray abi wayray?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Rozaytee: 2:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:
Good for them. I like girls who are sharp and don't pretend, unlike Nigerian girls.
its not pretend some are being careful... Cus most naija guys are immature... And deceptive
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Rozaytee: 2:07am On Jan 16, 2019
joshrare:
Naija babes only DM you to ask for something ranging from recharge card,money ,money money.
if a naija babe DM me,I will either block her or not reply because at the end they will surely beg....
Nigerian girls are beggars....
Argue with your left thumb
ehn we no send u... Cuz u are broke na
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Rozaytee: 2:08am On Jan 16, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
My woman also did same and I'm happy she did because I was crushing on her as wekk but I always acted like I never cared or looked her way because tons of guys were chasing her, and as for me, if there's one thing I know how to do to a pretty woman who thinks she's too pretty is ignore her existence ( yeah, I am also good looking).

Bottom line is, I wasn't ready to worship at her feet, I say what I want and didn't really give a damn but some days I can be sweet (she couldn't read me completely) and that what was made her want me more and then boom! She opened up to me smiley

Still going strong, and God willing, our children will listen to our story
nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by PythonDancer: 2:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Rozaytee:
Are you a whore_ ?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Dshocker(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.

That is a big fat lie,besides she only said that he is good looking, not her liking him....
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Primusinterpares(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
OGS97?
OGS09
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by bobolistica(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh
Jehovah is Lord...see bad mouth...
and I wept!
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by freethesheeple(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh

hahahhhahahaha::::well said....Shiloh 2030 on her mind
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
.Lol.Not too fast sir.. We relate before now. He is the only person that reasons well here..
Lol. So the rest have issues with their sense of reasoning �
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by joshrare(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Rozaytee:
E pain her
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by oochi123(f): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
macho44:
Lol. So the rest have issues with their sense of reasoning �
.well with the few comments I have read of him and others I think he makes sense. He never insults..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
.well with the few comments I have read of him and others I think he makes sense. He never insults..
Well said. So where do you categorize yours truly; among the Senseless majority or sensible minority �
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by oochi123(f): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2019
macho44:
Well said. So where do you categorize yours truly; among the Senseless majority or sensible minority �
sensible minority

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
sensible minority
Awwwwww, you is so full of sweetness. In fact I'm blowing you kisses � of sweetness from my location to yours. Lemme know when the Sweetness package arrives�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.