Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (58129 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Bamz(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Rextizz:
Good for them. I like girls who are sharp and don't pretend, unlike Nigerian girls.

They are just rare. A girl sent me once tongue
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh

grin why Shiloh
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2019
I can see the lady, but where's the guy? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Pope22(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.
Not all. Try me, I won't tell anybody
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
stanliwise:
I am one of you too but I wouldn't advice any lady to do so because some guys are idiots. it is safe for any girl not to do so in this 3rd world country.

You have a valid point. Most ladies do it because they are so into the guy rather than being cheap. Some other guys will be having a hard time with the same girl. It is just like when ladies mistake generous guys for mugus.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
I believe a woman is free to commend a guy but not to outrightly demand a relationship. A real man knows when a lady wants him and if he feels same, why not.

Respect a woman who genuinely winks at you for it takes a lot from her pride to blink an eyelid.

#Richdad
you just dey mumu yourself dey form wisdom everywhere for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
cutieme:
Gloria shoot at me too nau.
With what? Ak47, p.barreta or lah? Just pick 1

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
post=74781420:
Shoot your shot, you never can tell....just be careful about who you shoot to!

Cast your bread unto the water..............(fill in the blanks)

........and drink the both

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Foodforthought: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.
Nobody is begging you to shoot a shot...they are saying if you feeling a n***a and he ain't noticing s*** , don't get angry if you refuse to f***ing tell him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by oochi123(f): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
I believe a woman is free to commend a guy but not to outrightly demand a relationship. A real man knows when a lady wants him and if he feels same, why not.

Respect a woman who genuinely winks at you for it takes a lot from her pride to blink an eyelid.

#Richdad
.Helloooooo Richdad..
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by stanliwise(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

You have a valid point. Most ladies do it because they are so into the guy rather than being cheap. Some other guys will be having a hard time with the same girl. It is just like when ladies mistake generous guys for mugus.
yeah you're right.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
fpeter:
Impossible to say how true it is

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
oochi123:
.Helloooooo Richdad..
I see ya already testing your shot shooting abilities �
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
gloria34:
With what? Ak47, p.barreta or lah? Just pick 1
Use both so u no go miss the target
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by macho44(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
yettymuse:
Iffahear! Nigerian men that can't even handle ordinary flirting undecided
Hmmmm, Flirting is my Hobby oooo. Me and Nicki Minaj just finished flirting with each other sef �
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

I have their wedding pics on my WhatsApp, should I share it with you?

Then this thread is not a true representation of their present status.. should read husband not lover...My opinion though.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by JONSYN7154: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
gloria34:
Good 4 her
DM me and let's start our own. ours we'd get married.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by TBIZZY(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Bambambiglo: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
martineverest:
na wetin I dey find too for that pimples ridden face

You don pass dis kyn talk na haba
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by johnad3(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
hope Nigerian girls deh see sha? happiness must not start from guys all the time. girls you want him? go for him. dont prentendiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Elliot2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
there is this girl that moved into our neighborhood that I tried asking out some time ago but babe outrightly told me I wasn't her type cos I wasn't looking flashy,that she doesn't do broke guys. Just after some weeks,I found out that she was dating my elder bro who works in shell. funny thing is that,I just found out that we are related;I also now have some cool cash after nairabet paid. Now I feel like telling her that we are related,that she had slept with her own uncle and also that I now have some cash I could spend on a girl. what do u guys think?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by oochi123(f): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
macho44:
I see ya already testing your shot shooting abilities �
.Lol.Not too fast sir.. We relate before now. He is the only person that reasons well here..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by LegendVibes: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

You're a wicked sombori chai grin grin
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nixxxx(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Taar the boy na yahoo boy uno how many dm day get on a daily from these desperate girls who see the flashy life the boys throw around. Let the guy money first finish that cuteness go sapear
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Fxwarrior: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
1Poposki1:
Should we now drink our urine??

Yes, drink yours.
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Dearlord(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
AryEmber:
Is that all? I even thought they're married ni.

Marriage kee u dia
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by joshrare(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Naija babes only DM you to ask for something ranging from recharge card,money ,money money.
if a naija babe DM me,I will either block her or not reply because at the end they will surely beg....
Nigerian girls are beggars....
Argue with your left thumb

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Ranchhoddas: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
consultancy:
Hubris will never allow a Nigerian Girl do this, even the poor ones. Nigerian Girls are Local Champions grin chaiii! E PAIN THEM grin grin
They are Nigerians na.
Which other country dey use "shoot shot"?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by joshrare(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nathan2016:

The kind of ego nija girls get. I never see am. The only way they respect you if they know you have money. Most of them just get pride like mumu. meet them one on one and get to know them, the only thing they can offer is seex

Lots of them are just pretty empty gallon

With a blocked brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.