Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page (42816 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
One guy lyk dat is in prison 4 d pass 6months wats his crime,

i ask him out n he was overwhelmed n i eavesdropped on him telling his fellow guy after a week " girls can be cheap imagine toasting me ,she is so cheap" wat pained me more is him saying " i am living a sweetlife i av women in my palm" Dats it..he is using me 2 live a sweetlife eh

i set him up sharp sharp ,i always visit him in prison 2 console him n laff at him. uc lmao

Liar! cool
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Rubbiish(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
[s]That boy looks like someone that will cheat on her[/s].

undecided
This is 2019, stop being childish...

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Okoroawusa: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
This kind girl toto dey sweet
U see wetin village ppl do u?

Na so so Toto u dey see...

Onye uchu!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Iamtosignno:
I can't date a girl if she ask me out talkless of marry her the dude should ready to face anything
experience is my teacher
The results or consequences of an experience are not always the same.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

Liar! cool
Wats d lie dia nw,
pray u dnt come my way
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by sheriffindy(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
That boy looks like someone that will cheat on her.

undecided
you too talk..haba

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:

"Setting him up" isn't a smart thing to do. You could have just make him realise a low life he is and move on with your life.

DM your contact.
luk at u, u dnt knw me...

Am a big girl wt my heavy pride n i dropped it in a bin ,just 2 do wat other girls dont do,

n u think u ar on top of d world n am cheap ,godforbid 'men celebrating over my head' he has six months left

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by makavelli80(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Who wouldn't want a lady that is bold n sexy

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2019
What's the big deal. My wife and I had sex the first day we met. Yet we went on to date for 5 years without break up and now we are married.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by xendra: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
desperado!
he has finally decided you are the one he wants to cheat on for the rest of his life
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Rozaytee: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
I Love bold ladies... Not the arrogant type... I wish a fair beautiful girl will just approach me in a good way... Walahi if that happens..am getting married the nxt 6 months..

I believe if a girl go for a man he would be more serious in the relationship.
lol...na so... It's only a guy dat has a matured mind dat will take her serious... Not d fvck boys we have today... Mind u Wat worked for A may not work for B... I tried it once mine was a total disaster never will I try it again

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by alen4smith(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

undecided
sadist!

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by alen4smith(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

undecided
Sadist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by persius555(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Ladies disregard this mumu

What works for A may not work for B angry

Scared of rejection. See what men face when you joyously turn down a guy.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Wats d lie dia nw,

pray u dnt come my way

Let's make it happensmiley, I will blow your mind & you'll be nice to me by force - wallahi. grin
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Ayobami7(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2019
HML
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by DarkRum12345: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Bruluant... Hahahahahaha
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Rozaytee:
lol...na so... It's only a guy dat has a matured mind dat will take her serious... Not d fvck boys we have today... Mind u Wat worked for A may not work for B... I tried it once mine was a total disaster never will I try it again

What do you mean by that, don't we have fvck girls?undecided You come across as though it's only guys who enjoy the sex, where as you girls enjoy it more, going by your ringtones. grin

You tried it once & it was a total disasterundecided, we (guys) are faced with rejection all the time & we never back down. This is to show that rejection is one demon you lot are scared of. cool

N.B - you can apply for my tutorials on 'How to handle Rejection'. smiley

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
xendra:
desperado!
he has finally decided you are the one he wants to cheat on for the rest of his life

Bad belle. tongue
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by decatalyst(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Am a big girl wt my heavy pride n i dropped it in a bin ,just 2 do wat other girls dont do,

n u think u ar on top of d world n am cheap ,godforbid 'men celebrating over my head' he has six months left

Lol. grin

DM me your number, let's talk.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Big girl indeed...lolcheesy

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by don4real18(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Ladies disregard this mumu

What works for A may not work for B angry
So, why are you insulting her if what works for A might not necessarily work for B
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by don4real18(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
xendra:
desperado!
A jealous one spotted
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2019
don4real18:

So, why are you insulting her if what works for A might not necessarily work for B

Who made you don

Hope your brain is still in your skull
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2019
bamidelee:

you meant those one's on NL
Lol.
NL girls will add more sugar to their original story. Heheheheheheeee

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

U see wetin village ppl do u?

Na so so Toto u dey see...

Onye uchu!
grin my village people hands are not involved....my fetish thoughts on its own

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by tfash96(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hahahahahaha

aki na UKwa leave dos 2 alone pls
since u are crushing on them I will go n do height surgery n b lyk dem so u can b mine
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by kaycexx(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2019
destinyy23:
God forbid that I try such, for my own sanity.

Try it with me, I won’t disappoint you.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

Let's make it happensmiley, I will blow your mind & you'll be nice to me by force - wallahi. grin
i hear u wella
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i hear u wella

How far na...
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

How far na...
Am fiine, may i help u?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
tfash96:
since u are crushing on them I will go n do height surgery n b lyk dem so u can b mine
i bet u wont, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.