Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page (42819 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
if dats a question i wl answer u MR,

Feminist ar lyk dat cos dey grew up in a family where women ar nt valued it pains so much _so dey swore 2 change d norms nna
,u shud research more dan fvcking upandan ok,
Secondly ,gud girls who are broken by men
heart n physical
How can they be claiming to be equal to men yet can't do the least thing men do - put their emotional state at risk to initiate a relationship.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Westaslave2(f): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2019
princfred:
How can they be claiming to be equal to men yet can't do the least thing men do
Dnt pretend u dnt knw wat wat i speak off ,

In a family of boys n girls ,boys ar given prefential treatment while we ladies ar cast out lyk a stray dog,

Am even getting angry already pls
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
Dnt pretend u dnt knw wat wat i speak off

In a family of boys n girls ,boys ar given prefential treatment while we ladies ar cast out lyk a stray dog,

Am even getting angry already pls
Your points are understandable though exaggerated (what do you mean by casted out?) but the means of seeking a societal redress is flawed. No need for to direct anger at me.

Value is merited by undertaking responsibility then appreciated. If women want to be valued more, then the focus should be how to add more value to the society and them being appreciated/valued will naturally follow. E.g a once a man makes money, he will gladly undertake the responsibility of initiating and bankrolling a relationship on the other hand, lots of Nigerian ladies see making money as a opportunity to become recalcitrant arrogant and loathsome towards men.

Just in this thread you see how mentally weak ladies are to put their emotional and financial state at risk. Something men do over and over. So what is the essence of feminism if it's void of responsibility ?
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Westaslave2(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
princfred:
Your points are understandable though exaggerated (what do you mean by casted out?) but the means of seeking a societal redress is flawed. No need for to direct anger at me.

Value is merited by undertaking responsibility then appreciated. If women want to be valued more, then the focus should be how to add more value to the society. E.g a once a man makes money, he will gladly undertake the responsibility of initiating and bankrolling a relationship on the other hand, lots of Nigerian ladies see making money as a opportunity to become recalcitrant arrogant and loathsome towards men.

Just in this thread you see how mentally weak ladies are to put the emotional and financial state at risk something men do over and over. So what is the essence of feminism if it's void of responsibility ?
Supu nna iguru akwukwo...

Ur school fees isnt a waste ,am in love wt ur english ,
But on a more serious note ,Y ar igbo ladies nt part of land sharing or some properties some tribes has abolished dos useless custom,

Man n women ar dsame pls nna
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
Supu nna iguru akwukwo...

Ur school fees isnt a waste ,am in love wt ur english ,
But on a more serious note ,Y ar igbo ladies nt part of land sharing or some properties some tribes has abolished dos useless custom,

Man n women ar dsame pls nna
Lol asanwa hapu grama matters anyi ji ya agafere as the gramme is nothing without the sense therein.

That property matter depends. Ok imagine if love (husband) takes the lady to Osun state, what happens to her share of land inside Eke forest in imo state?

It's the part of hefty bride price i frown at as it is her family that should be giving her properties and money to start a good life wherever she goes in case her husband is not capable. More important is her education so she has options wherever she goes. Those are better things to focus on instead of ungainly man-hating in the name of feminism.

Man and woman are not the same but both are important and special.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Westaslave2(f): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
princfred:
Lol asanwa hapu grama matters anyi ji ya agafere.

That property matter depends. Ok imagine if love (husband) takes the lady to Osun state, what happens to her share of land inside Eke forex in imo state?

It's the part of hefty bride price i frown at as it is her family that should be giving her properties and money to start a good life wherever she goes in case her husband is not capable. More important is her education so she has options wherever she goes. Those are better things to focus on instead of ungainly man-hating in the name of feminism.

Man and woman are not the same but both are important and special.
Anyway u win ,Nw d nature is change d odds on our side
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Ziggylady(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
One guy lyk dat is in prison 4 d pass 6months wats his crime,

i ask him out n he was overwhelmed n i eavesdropped on him telling his fellow guy after a week " girls can be cheap imagine toasting me ,she is so cheap" wat pained me more is him saying " i am living a sweetlife i av women in my palm" Dats it..he is using me 2 live a sweetlife eh

i set him up sharp sharp ,i always visit him in prison 2 console him n laff at him. uc lmao

grin grin
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
Anyway u win ,Nw d nature is change d odds on our side
Actually much change is not needed, usually if una play una biblical role well - helpmate and being charm fully submissive, naturally the man you marry and his share of his own family properties suffices.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
One guy lyk dat is in prison 4 d pass 6months wats his crime,

i ask him out n he was overwhelmed n i eavesdropped on him telling his fellow guy after a week " girls can be cheap imagine toasting me ,she is so cheap" wat pained me more is him saying " i am living a sweetlife i av women in my palm" Dats it..he is using me 2 live a sweetlife eh

i set him up sharp sharp ,i always visit him in prison 2 console him n laff at him. uc lmao

But ladies say similar things about guys especially the ones who spend on them yet it doesn't stop us from knocking on the next door.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
princfred:
But ladies say similar things about guys especially the ones who spend on them yet it doesn't stop us from knocking on the next door.
i dnt care

,am a lady ok, i av my pride
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by princfred(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i dnt care

,am a lady ok, i av my pride
Good for goose....good for ....
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Gggg1234: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.