Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (34644 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by planetx: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Any time you see a dead person in a dream, it means they haven't crossed over and their spirit is still roaming the earth.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
victorian:

Sighs I miss them so so much ! cry

I listen to them and I always remember when I wake up .

they've helped me in solving serious issues in real life when am stuck wit problems . Theyve been a great help to me in this world and they also advice me , which I use on my daily life . sometimes I feel their presence around me in real life . Have disciplined my mind and subconscious in such a way that I get to hear their voice especially if am in a very tight corner and looking for a way out. If not for my mum sharp voice, who told me to quickly stepped on my brakes when I was about to crash and somersault with my car , I would have been in ICU by now . Because there and then I was confused as my car was about to crash but she quickly said , step on the brakes now! And I did. Just few seconds I would have hit a bridge and somesaulted cos I was confused but she came quickly on time to diffuse my confused mind . People watching me from the road just placed their hands on their heads with screams thinking have already crashed but my car stop! With my leg firmly on the brakes. I was in shock! Until a man walked up to me with uncertain looks and calmly direct me to drive slowly to a nearby filling station to park and get my self back!

Honestly I thank God I can still connect with them.

That’s the power of the subconscious mind - ever knowing, ever present. That still voice within. You are experiencing its beauty - keep it up. For some people, they don’t hear the voice but a strong nudge to do or not to do something. It takes practice and with time it becomes clearer.

Some people get to meet someone for the first time and they feel like they have known each other. On the other hand, you meet someone and you don’t feel good. Your subconscious is talking - listen

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by woodrow(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Yes I do - they have destroyed the fabric of our spiritual existence. They have confused young souls and led them astray. They claim to be wise, but are foolish. They claim to have knowledge, but know nothing about the spiritual worlds. They are like magicians or tricksters that have no special skills.

If you read comments - it’s echos the teachings of false and ignorant pastors. It took me a while to break free from ignorant pastors and now I’m wiser. I am better. I understand myself more. I am a seeker. I now have a better understanding of death and why we are here on earth.

Now I understand.u got urself stuck with a man born same way u were born and u lost it.thats entirely ur fault.a pastor is just like your teacher in school.whatever he teaches u and u can't substantiate the claim from the textbook,then u need know there was a problem.u suffered from "man of God" syndrome.thank your stars u found ur way later
Many have been lost and gone.its their fault.everything u need is written in the textbook.follow d message not the messenger.remain focused that's d main thing.

U dnt need a pastor to tell u ur dreams and visions.everything u need has spread been given to u.its in u,find it and use it.a pastor can preach whatsoever he pleases.the life belongs to the owner at the end of the day.if h/she wishes to live for the pastor,I'm fine with dat cos u cannot determine how an adult should live his or her life.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done this before here with an old moniker about two years ago or so but this still persist. What can I do? I'm already thinking of seeing a therapist but I thought I should raise it here again.

This happens at least three nights every week and in recent dreams, I see myself trying to help him achieve a feat.

The irony is that sometimes in the dream, it occurred to me that he was dead but yet I still not cared.

This is 10years now that I lost him in a road accident. Even as teenagers, we were so close that we shared clothes and some people thought we were blood brothers.

I discussed this with his mum sometime ago and she told me she had a feeling her dead son was existing somewhere and that got me thinking. Could this be true?

It's not normal. Ask him anything you want and tell him not to visit you again. He will not come to you again.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Honestly, I don’t understand your comment. However, I know that if you have the discipline and mastery of your subconscious - you can get whatever you want.
...I have no idea about having control over one subconscious mind. ....my question was..according 2 d op's subsequent comment

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Waksdabos(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Zoharariel:

Oh holy heavenly shiit! An imaginary jewish asshole died for you and you believe it - simply because some Roman drunken charlatans purportedly under the influence of the holy spirit said so in a book filled with so much lies & contradictions, written over a period of 1,500years and that is being systematically edited & updated every decade with newer versions.

Look, I will tear you apart with my tiger claw & carnassials the next time you write something as foolish as this. grin
I was tempted to call you a fool, but on a second thought l rescind in saying a short prayer for you. May God forgive you & pull you out of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Maxcoded: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

They have already started saying it. They believe their fraudulent pastors more than themselves

It's such a shame we have such a very low mentality in Africa cry
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Exactly my intention for creating this thread but the question is how.

Tell him not to visit you again. He will not come again.

I don't think he want to hurt you.

I miss used a similar opportunity and told my own not to come again and he has never come again.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
planetx:
Any time you see a dead person in a dream, it means they haven't crossed over and their spirit is still roaming the earth.

Lies - once you die, you transcend over immediately. You detach completely from this material plane called earth. You have nothing to do with earth at that moment. You undergo spiritual cleansing for your next assignment. The Catholic called this purgatory - purging you away from material things. Sometimes I wonder how Hell Fire sneaked in.

Infact when you are in the Heaven(s), please note the “S” - you’d never want anything to do with earth.

The moment you have any form of attachment with earth, then you are not dead.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by alphaNomega: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done this before here with an old moniker about two years ago or so but this still persist. What can I do? I'm already thinking of seeing a therapist but I thought I should raise it here again.

This happens at least three nights every week and in recent dreams, I see myself trying to help him achieve a feat.

The irony is that sometimes in the dream, it occurred to me that he was dead but yet I still not cared.

This is 10years now that I lost him in a road accident. Even as teenagers, we were so close that we shared clothes and some people thought we were blood brothers.

I discussed this with his mum sometime ago and she told me she had a feeling her dead son was existing somewhere and that got me thinking. Could this be true?

Nothing wrong at all. I just shows you were very close while he was alive
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done some things for him earlier especially immediately after his sudden death. He came in the dream some time ago and showed a document his mum was searching for weeks at their house. I went to their house that morning, got inside his room and brought out the documents from where he hid them exactly the .

Recently, it's about a lady I don't even know and haven't met. In the dream, he had her as girlfriend and was about to propose. When the time came for that, I suddenly couldn't see him near me so I proposed to the girl on his behalf giving her friend was shy.(I mean who does sch) It was just real and he later showed up

There are more thought before sleeping.
This is deep ooo, neva knew its dis serious until i see dis. Is there anytin u ar not telling us? did u two had som secrets wen he was alive? Dis is sooo deep esp dat part where u proposed.It's like he still stay (spiritually) v.close 2 u sef. I tink u sud explain d stories to ur parents.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by potent5(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:

I am having the same experience about a friend thst died in December 2008. We were just as close as you described, sharing cloths etc. The experience can freak me out sometimes.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Geesaintagape: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
No problem it just means ur late friend is somewhere else enjoying
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by alphaNomega: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Exactly my intention for creating this thread but the question is how.

There is nothing wrong with seeing your dead friend in your dreams. These spiritual army people don come with their bond talk
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
sherylbakky:

This is deep ooo, neva knew its dis serious until i see dis. Is there anytin u ar not telling us? did u two had som secrets wen he was alive? Dis is sooo deep esp dat part where u proposed.It's like he still stay (spiritually) v.close 2 u sef. I tink u sud explain d stories to ur parents.

It's normal for close friends. It has happened to me before
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:
...I have no idea about having control over one subconscious mind. ....my question was..according 2 d op's subsequent comment

I can confidently tell you that the person he is seeing in his dream is not his friend. He still loves and misses his friend. It’s easier for his subconscious to communicate with him that way.

His subconscious is also showing him his wife.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done some things for him earlier especially immediately after his sudden death. He came in the dream some time ago and showed a document his mum was searching for weeks at their house. I went to their house that morning, got inside his room and brought out the documents from where he hid them exactly the place he showed me in the dream.

Recently, it's about a lady I don't even know and haven't met. In the dream, he had her as girlfriend and was about to propose. When the time came for that, I suddenly couldn't see him near me so I proposed to the girl on his behalf giving her a reason that my friend was shy.(I mean who does such) It was just real and he later showed up and started laughing sheepishly.

There are more stories and the thing is that I never thought about him before sleeping.

GO AND GET ADVICE FROM MANY ELDERS, NOT ONE, TWO OR TREE, AT LEAST PEOPLE FROM 60 YEARS ABOVE.

IF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS TRUTH THAT MEANS HE'S TILL ROAMING IN THE LAND OF THE LIVINGS SINCE HE DIED A SUDDEN DEATH(ONWU-IKE), PROBABLY, LIVING NORMAL LIFE AS HUMAN AMONGST HUMANS BUT ALWAYS AVOID PEOPLE THAT MAY KNOW HIM. NATIVE DOCTORS OR REAL PASTORS CAN STOP THAT. GET ADVICE FROM ELDER PEOPLE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

It's normal for close friends. It has happened to me before
ohhh, how did you manage it?
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by victorian(f): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

That’s the power of the subconscious mind - ever knowing, ever present. That still voice within. You are experiencing its beauty - keep it up. For some people, they don’t hear the voice but a strong nudge to do or not to do something. It takes practice and with time it becomes clearer.

Some people get to meet someone for the first time and they feel like they have known each other. On the other hand, you meet someone and you don’t feel good. Your subconscious is talking - listen

Smiles thanks .

At the bolded that's so true, as well !
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Adewunmibaba(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
kingreign:

You need to pray and deliver yourself from stagnation.

Don't allow those spiritually weak folks talk you into confusion.

Them don come again
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by kingreign(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Adewunmibaba:

Them don come again
Meaning what?
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

I can confidently tell you that the person he is seeing in his dream is not his friend. He still loves and misses his friend. It’s easier for his subconscious to communicate with him that way.

His subconscious is also showing him his wife.
If that is how subconscious mind work .don't u think there is an iota of spirituality embedded in it? Ie the ability 2 see the future
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Kenneth4u205:
he died before fulfuling his goals and passion. What's happening now is that he want to possese you and use your body to fulfil this pass ions. Passion for se.x, etc. But from your experience of seeing him always, it means he has already possessed you and living out his life through you. That's why your mood suddenly changes and you behave unlike yourself sometimes
[/s]

1 Share

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
PlanckTime:

GO AND GET ADVICE FROM MANY ELDERS, NOT ONE, TWO OR TREE, AT LEAST PEOPLE FROM 60 YEARS ABOVE.

IF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS TRUTH THAT MEANS HE'S TILL ROAMING IN THE LAND OF THE LIVINGS SINCE HE DIED A SUDDEN DEATH(ONWU-IKE), PROBABLY, LIVING NORMAL LIFE AS HUMAN AMONGST HUMANS BUT ALWAYS AVOID PEOPLE THAT MAY KNOW HIM. NATIVE DOCTORS OR REAL PASTORS CAN STOP THAT. GET ADVICE FROM ELDER PEOPLE

He doesn’t need elderly advice. The answers he seeks lies within him - even Jesus said this in the Bible. I know many don’t understand.

If he chooses not to communicate with this supposed friend of his, all he has to do is repeat it gradually every night before he sleeps. Again, I won’t encourage it because he is going to miss an interesting rapport with his subconscious and how to develop spiritually mastery.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by madjune(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Go and write a movie.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
sherylbakky:

ohhh, how did you manage it?

I just told him to stop visiting me and he started crying. I said, "I know you're alive some where, if you born kids and send them home we will take care of them." And he packed his load and left. He has never appear to me again.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:
If that is how subconscious mind work .don't u think there is an iota of spirituality embedded in it? Ie the ability 2 see the future

Laughs - you’re too curious. I don’t want to speak much before some people here open mouth. Just know this - the subconscious is ever knowing, ever present. It is WE that is chasing away our subconscious mind.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by godwon01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is not normal. They called it spirit impersonating dead. It is a backward step. Somebody alive is using the spirit of your dead friend to oppress U and disturbing your life. Call the name of your dead friend and tell him that he is dead and U were alive and he should go and rest. Whoever using his spirit to disturb U May thunder fire of God send confusion into their camp IJN.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by suaveBrother(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
maybe he is trying to pass a message
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by sage101: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done some things for him earlier especially immediately after his sudden death. He came in the dream some time ago and showed a document his mum was searching for weeks at their house. I went to their house that morning, got inside his room and brought out the documents from where he hid them exactly the place he showed me in the dream.

Recently, it's about a lady I don't even know and haven't met. In the dream, he had her as girlfriend and was about to propose. When the time came for that, I suddenly couldn't see him near me so I proposed to the girl on his behalf giving her a reason that my friend was shy.(I mean who does such) It was just real and he later showed up and started laughing sheepishly.

There are more stories and the thing is that I never thought about him before sleeping.

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I just told him to stop visiting me and he started crying. I said, "I know you're alive some where, if you born kids and send them home we will take care of them." And he packed his load and left. He has never appear to me again.
Ar u 4 real? u told him in d dream or how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Jesus Is Black: Not White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.