Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (34671 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
sherylbakky:

Ar u 4 real? u told him in d dream or how?

Yes in the dream and he cried in the dream. I saw him pack his bag in my house in the dream. I saw him left in the dream.

Though I tried fighting him at first but he didn't fight me back. He just touched me and I was partially electrocuted.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

He doesn’t need elderly advice. The answers he seeks lies within him - even Jesus said this in the Bible. I know many don’t understand.

If he chooses not to communicate with this supposed friend of his, all he has to do is repeat it gradually every night before he sleeps. Again, I won’t encourage it because he is going to miss an interesting rapport with his subconscious and how to develop spiritually mastery.

YOU PEOPLE THINK EVERYTHING IS JUST EASY ESPECIALLY WITH JESUS A MAN THAT LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ABOUT 2000 YEARS AGO.
FVCK JESUS, FVCK GOD AND FVCK THE BIBLE. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR DREAM?

HE IS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO STOP IT AND YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST TELLING HIM TO STOP IT. OLD PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE ABOUT LIFE,

JESUS IS NOT YOUR ANCESTOR

5 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Osanoghodua1: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's actually not Spiritually okay. Since it is a sign of backwardness, stagnation and eventually threat to sound health. You need to rebuke that spirit in the name of Jesus Luke 10:19 Philippines 2:9-11 It's going to obey, it's actually a demonic spirit. "The living has no part with the dead"

You need not be afraid, if you are born again. If you are not born again, Ask Jesus to come into your life and be your Lord, tell him you surrender to Him(Jesus) as your Lord and personal savior. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
godwon01:
It is not normal. They called it spirit impersonating dead. It is a backward step. Somebody alive is using the spirit of your dead friend to oppress U and disturbing your life. Call the name of your dead friend and tell him that he is dead and U were alive and he should go and rest. Whoever using his spirit to disturb U May thunder fire of God send confusion into their camp IJN.

Please stop this nonsense.

There are laws in the spirit worlds or what I prefer to call Heavens. No spirit I repeat no extraterrestrial being can come to your existence without your invitation. Even you seeing a dead friend or relative is as a result of you missing that individual and YOU, I repeat YOU, via your subconscious, is recreating the imagery of that individual. What you see is not the soul or existence of that individual, but an image of your OWN creation.

In dreams - we create. We are co-creators like the Creator.

This Die by Fire messages need to stop.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Laughs - you’re too curious. I don’t want to speak much before some people here open mouth. Just know this - the subconscious is ever knowing, ever present. It is WE that is chasing away our subconscious mind.
i blv u are right about my curiosity. ...I learn tins 4m asking n wanting to know......just had a glance on Google's "subconscious mind" and I found out that it is almost all about information stored even without the person being100% aware ....a Lil difference 4m ur conscious mind..........I am still trying 2 interweave the op's ability 2 deliver the document he talked about events without prior knowledge abt it jst b4 d dream 4m the said owner . ......... ..Am a bit confused here.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Honeysweetest:
and for people that think there is life after death, well is truth, that life is either in hell or in heaven, Bible say that after death, judgement follows, no coming back, no Incarnation, some even see the dead physically, wow, demons at work. be careful, there is no message that God can't give you through the help of the Holy Spirit, make him your friend and you will stop being deceived.

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
PlanckTime:

YOU PEOPLE THINK EVERYTHING IS JUST EASY ESPECIALLY WITH JESUS A MAN THAT LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ABOUT 2000 YEARS AGO.
FVCK JESUS, FVCK GOD AND FVCK THE BIBLE. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR DREAM?

HE IS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO STOP IT AND YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST TELLING HIM TO STOP IT. OLD PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE ABOUT LIFE,

JESUS IS NOT YOUR ANCESTOR

I don’t know what you bitterness is, but it’s funny. You cannot ignore Jesus, whether you believe in him or not. Whether he existed or not. If I want to discuss with you on spiritual matters, I would start from what you know to things you don’t know.

In spirituality and religious matter, you cannot ignore Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha etc

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Imagine this nonsense. Do you understand dreams? You are a creator when you dream. Who are you rebuking in dreams - YOURSELF!!!! Tbsm

Grow up please

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO BRAIN AT ALL.

IF I COULD CONTROL MYSELF IN A DREAM, NO NEED TO WEAK UP AGAIN, I GO FLY DEY GO NORWAY

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by julyb(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Laughs - you’re too curious. I don’t want to speak much before some people here open mouth. Just know this - the subconscious is ever knowing, ever present. It is WE that is chasing away our subconscious mind.
You are right. There are places I dreamt I found myself. Then It happened in real life. I now remember I had that premonition.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:
i blv u are right about my curiosity. ...I learn tins 4m asking n wanting to know......just had a glance on Google's "subconscious mind" and I found out that it is almost all about information stored even without the person being100% aware ....a Lil difference 4m ur conscious mind..........I am still trying 2 interweave the op's ability 2 deliver the document he talked about events without prior knowledge abt it jst b4 d dream 4m the said owner . ......... ..Am a bit confused here.

Don’t be confused. There is nothing frightening about the occurrence. In the dream state, we are more powerful. In the material phase, we are constraint by time and space. Sometimes, I may forget where I keep stuff, and in my dream, see the actual location. I wake up, go there and pick it up.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
sacx:

Really? Yet if I ask you if immortality can be attained here and now, you will tell me no

Any who believe in me has eternal life, Jesus said. He did not say they will have eternal life. He said they has already.

For your question, I have eternal (immortality) life here and now through the Son of Man. I don't fear death, rather death fear me. I

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
lekbel09:
Guy this is a serious situation and I will ask you some pertinent questions

1.Do you have a hand in his death
2.If your answer to question 1 is no ,you need to get close to God I like to believe vthat you a Christian and pray hard ,there should be nothing connecting you with the dead guy cos the dead has nothing to do with the living .

ANOTHER MUMU

3 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Yes in the dream and he cried in the dream. I saw him pack his bag in my house in the dream. I saw him left in the dream.

Though I tried fighting him at first but he didn't fight me back. He just touched me and I was partially electrocuted.
so dis tinz ar real...Av always bn thinking they are all fictions and moon-night-tales...Wonderful! i just feel 4 him, as in, that part u said he cried.It really hurt him dat u did dat 2 him cos he's no longer alive
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
PlanckTime:

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO BRAIN AT ALL.

I I COULD CONTROL MYSELF IN A DREAM, NO NEED TO WEAK UP AGAIN, I GO FLY DEY GO NORWAY

Funny individual- if you can’t wake up from your dream, then your time here on earth is done. In fact you won’t even like the Norway sef

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
solite3:
You are dealing with a demon spirit masquerading as a dead friend. That spirit is not your friend.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Your friend has gone to face judgement before God.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and : the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
[/s]

STOP QUOTING BIBLE, WHO BIBLE DON HELPED?

5 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Donkonyon: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
It means that you had a very strong bond with him when he was alive, and he also had a very strong spirit that keep visiting you at night. And he had alot of unfinished business in the physical realm. It also means that at times you visit the land of the dead.

The only way out is through serious and deep prayers, and try as much as you can to reduce your love or likeness for him. This is one of the unexplainable things of life.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Ikpongiton: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Are you sure,you are not the one that killed him ?
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
sherylbakky:

so dis tinz ar real...Av always bn thinking they are all fictions and moon-night-tales...Wonderful! i just feel 4 him, as in, that part u said he cried.It really hurt him dat u did dat 2 him cos he's no longer alive

Yes I was afraid of communicating with the dead.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
julyb:
You are right. There are places I dreamt I found myself. Then It happened in real life. I now remember I had that premonition.

This is so true cos I have encountered it several times. ......like same place doing same tin ..same scene infact same everything that I try 2 recollect when it occured before.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by fish23(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Him come do #10yearschallenge. grin
Go pray bout it bro.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Don’t be confused. There is nothing frightening about the occurrence. In the dream state, we are more powerful. In the material phase, we are constraint by time and space. Sometimes, I may forget where I keep stuff, and in my dream, see the actual location. I wake up, go there and pick it up.
The difference here is u already have an information stored in ur subconscious mind but only forgot were it is unlike a total blackout as in the case of the op. If only u can throw more light on this......am not confuse per se but trying 2 juxtapose subconscious mind and the ability to see the future wen there isn't a stored information .......
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:
The difference here is u already have an information stored in ur subconscious mind but only forgot were it is unlike a total blackout as in the case of the op. If only u can throw more light on this......am not confuse per se but trying 2 juxtapose subconscious mind and the ability to see the future wen there isn't a stored information .......

Why are you interested in seeing the future? Of what benefit is it to you other than to fulfill your selfish desires. Is it possible to see the future - YES. Such powers are reserved for beings with higher spiritual frequency and many of these Beings do not take on human forms. So if you want such powers, you have to practice, practice and practice. Even at that, your vibration may be too much to exist on earth and you have to transcend to the Heavens.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by jajernwa22: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=MajorJeffery post=74918625]I've done this before here with an old moniker about two years ago or so but this still persist. What can I do? I'm already thinking of seeing a therapist but I thought I should raise it here again.

This happens at least three nights every week and in recent dreams, I see myself trying to help him achieve a feat.

The irony is that sometimes in the dream, it occurred to me that he was dead but yet I still not cared.

This is 10years now that I lost him in a road accident. Even as teenagers, we were so close that we shared clothes and some people thought we were blood brothers.

I discussed this with his mum sometime ago and she told me she had a feeling her dead son was existing somewhere and that got me thinking. Could this be true?

its because of #10yearsChallenge.
perhaps you have uploaded his picture with your own during that 10 years challenge and he decided to challenge you.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by sacx: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Any who believe in me has eternal life, Jesus said. He did not say they will have eternal life. He said they has already.

For your question, I have eternal (immortality) life here and now through the Son of Man. I don't fear death, rather death fear me. I

I like you already
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss13:

Why are you interested in seeing the future
Not really interested ...just only trying to understand ur stand abt d subconscious mind as related to op's update
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by PlanckTime: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:

Seems u ignore the part he was sent 2 deliver a certain document wch he did found at exactly dsame place he was instructed 2 go. .d deceased mother has checked 4 same document 4 abt a week but couldn't find it.......so how does one subconscious mind interweave wt this

I BELIEVE HIS DEAD FRIEND IS EXISTING/LIVING SOME WHERE HERE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING AS THE RESULT OF SUDDEN DEATH, THEIR ARE POSSIBILITIES THAT PEOPLE WHO DIE THROUGH ACCIDENT(SUDDEN) STILL EXIST AROUND AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN BURIED AND EVEN STAY LONG ON EARTH, THE MOTHER OF HIS DEAD FRIEND ALREADY KNEW HIS SON HAS NOT GONE TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD

3 Shares

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done this before here with an old moniker about two years ago or so but this still persist. What can I do? I'm already thinking of seeing a therapist but I thought I should raise it here again.

This happens at least three nights every week and in recent dreams, I see myself trying to help him achieve a feat.

The irony is that sometimes in the dream, it occurred to me that he was dead but yet I still not cared.

This is 10years now that I lost him in a road accident. Even as teenagers, we were so close that we shared clothes and some people thought we were blood brothers.

I discussed this with his mum sometime ago and she told me she had a feeling her dead son was existing somewhere and that got me thinking. Could this be true?

That's because the both of you were very close and you still think about him while you are awake. Thoughts of him are right there in your subconscious mind. And while you sleep, those subconscious thoughts start playing in your dreams.

I see you are a little emotional about your late friend so I don't think it will stop.
The less you think of him, the lesser dreams you will have of him.

Becareful with what you believe though. The truth is your friend no longer exists. Not here, not any where else.

If you deceive yourself in believing otherwise, it is either your mind starts to play tricks on you or those jobless evil monitoring spirits will mess you up using the memory you have of your friend.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Yes I was afraid of communicating with the dead.
But how exactly did u develop dat courage to talk to him in the dream? I'm still confused...how cud one even be so conscious in a dream. I tink u sudnt be able 2 control wot u do in a dream
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by samsam2019: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've done this before here with an old moniker about two years ago or so but this still persist. What can I do? I'm already thinking of seeing a therapist but I thought I should raise it here again.

you have nothing to worry about. It only happens with people you loved while they were

My Dad died 2007 and I still see him. I even look forward to it see cos he's my best bud

1 Like

Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Segedinho(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
PlanckTime:

[b]I BELIEVE HIS DEAD FRIEND IS EXISTING/LIVING SOME WHERE HERE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING AS THE RESULT OF SUDDEN DEATH, THEIR ARE POSSIBILITIES THAT PEOPLE WHO DIE THROUGH ACCIDENT(SUDDEN) STILL EXIST AROUND AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN BURIED AND EVEN STAY LONG ON EARTH, THE MOTHER OF HIS DEAD FRIEND ALREADY KNOW HIS SON HAS NOT GONE TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD

Your assertion could be true....We are of the thesame opinion about the deceased trying to pass a message across....could also be the op have a Grace he is yet 2 discover and harness
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Sofia01: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
You need to see a psychologist or a therapist. I think it is because you miss him a lot. Please try to see a psychologist.
Re: A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? by Boss13: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Segedinho:

Not really interested ...just only trying to understand ur stand abt d subconscious mind as related to op's update

The OP did not see the future. What he saw in his dream state already existed. Seeing the future is seeing things that have not existed and yet to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.