Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? (24961 Views)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by deepwater(f): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2019
lol
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Seriously it makes a mockery of Christianity

Lol... Same way some pastors will tell you once you accept Christ, you're forever saved. That no sin can make you lose your salvation. So according to this warped logic, you can even pray while smashing! Fake teachers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Enuose242(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
The prayer is from the other party, I've experienced it countless times and it's mind boggling that a lady will wake up in d morning in your house after you guys commited fornication all through the night and she will kneel down and pray.

Is it right

Bruv he without sin should cast the first stone.. Besides God answers prayers if you call him 1000 times he would answer irregardless of the sins commited
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2019
If That Will Be Your Last Fornication That Is.God Abhors The Prayer Of An Unrepentant Sinner.Myself Included

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Yes. Seek for forgiveness.
then fuk again the next day. Then u must take God for a fool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by DADAYO5: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Smh
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
So in essence, we agree that the prayer is well received by God
Only God can decide dat 1
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
The prayer is from the other party, I've experienced it countless times and it's mind boggling that a lady will wake up in d morning in your house after you guys commited fornication all through the night and she will kneel down and pray.

Is it right

"God is not mocked. whatever you sow you will reap"

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Kharol1234: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
yes nw, u pray for successful journey into d land of d unknw without having heartattack or cramp or death...so u hav to thank God....
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by nnadychuks(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2019
HappyPagan:
Did the Holy Spirit pray after fornicating with Mary?
sin against the father and son, no problem..
No one sins against the holy spirit. Now u know don't spoil your life

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by samisj4real(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Yes u can pray and sincerely ask for forgiveness.
But not after prayng u go back on it again.
what if you go back to it again and still pray? What will happen?

Modified: Am a Christian ooh unlike some guys here spewing trash concerning their creator. So don't ignore the question please.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2019
No. 2 is correct, you are doing a wrong thing against God and in your heart you know it is wrong but you do not want to repent. The prayer won't work ooo.(the lord is thy strength)

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by eodavids(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I'm having this argument with my friends here and I want to hear different opinions about it.

A lady friend visits you and spends the night and you guys have sex and before you sleep, she kneels down and prays and sometimes invite you to join in that prayer.
Remember after the prayers the duo of you might have another roundof sex before day breaks.

My question is this;

1. Is that Prayer wrong?

2. Will God answer such prayer or it's a mockery of prayer?

3. Since we are commuting sin, is it right to run from God or run to him through prayers?

Please lets discuss it with biblical verses to help because a lot of people are victims of such incident.

On Sunday morning?

Why didn't you choose another question on a day like this?

I could have made my own contributions to this topic, but not this Sunday morning undecided
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Orangina(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Pray or no prayer. It is of God who showeth mercy. Jesus Christ is most faithful.Run to him for mercy anyday anytime.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Enskynelson(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2019
What if the prayer is a prayer of coflnfession?
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Flatties: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2019
I'm not religious but I think it's okay.. sex, marital or premarital is not a sin as long as it involves two consenting adults of the opposite sex
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Xilefcars: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Lalasticlala please move this to fp.

I need to understand this very well and I'm waiting to show my friends the responses from here

Most of d time, when a lady enters a sexual relationship with a guy, it's mostly because she likes d guy and hopes maybe d relationship will lead to marriage. Moreover, it has been widely said dat one of d qualities of a good wife is to be prayerful. In as much as she has already proven that she's sexually qualified to be a wife, she still has to prove dat she has d prayer quality in her too. So she Bleep-pray with d guy in question.

My humble Observation#
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by UzomaFC: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
@op u knw we christains take for grandted, Bible sd for God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.(gal 6:7 )
Again paul asked a question that shud we continue to be in sin that grace might abound and he sd God forbid(Romans 6:1-14).
like U sd we re making mockry of God n christainity via our life styles.
U shud check it, even we humans if some1 continues to be offending and asking for forgiveness, won't U think that person is taking U for granted.
We shud all knw that inasmuch God is love n merciful, let it be knwn also that He is a righteous Judge and He ll certainly Judge us.
God has made it clear that our body is His temple that we shud flee from sexual immorality.
Lets judge ourselves so we shall not be judged.
My regards to all.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
foolish people question ,why must you have sex before marriage?, then to the foolish op that banned me for two months I just created 6 diff accounts and won't stop from exposing ur stupid hipocricy until u hav sense and stop been a fool hipocrite that would applaud sarkii and manabaqills and their bunch here on nairaland for calling others ipob pigs, potopoto republic, flat heads etc but would jump to ban me once I let the good reasonable people on nairaland know that the real pigs are those who pass urin and faeces in their living room only to throw it away the following morning and the real potopoto republic are those who believe that forming a begging ring from state to state is the only way to survive and also those who claim to be educated but celebrate touts and agberos and even give them award.
to the foolish op my job is to expose all your hipocricy here on nairaland as someone who know ur kind thorough well having spent over 28 yrs in wild wild west.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by juniorstar(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Of course God will forgive u...but the physical and spiritual scar remains. God cannot be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Fostercat(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2019
The Bible says:The Prayer of a sinner is an abominable act to God.

Times have really changed that people who are un married do not see sex as sin again.

Sex is everywhere, Even deep inside the church.young people go to church together on a sunday,after the service,go home to have sex.

People that pray in this category,just see prayer as a routine instead of a solemn ritual to God.

In as much as God is merciful,The rules are very clear.

Christians of today are just some thing else,No atom of holiness.

The prayer of a forniccator is an absolute waste of time.

For God is holy,and they that worship him,must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You cannot seat on the fence!!!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by sooperrescue(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2019
The fool says in his heart, there is no God, therefore they do not believe the commandments of the Lord their God. Unbelievers are not those that are not christians, the unbelievers are those that do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ because if they do, then they will obey the word of God.
Jeremiah Chap 7 verse 1 is warning everyone today to examine themselves

7:1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
7:2 Stand in the gate of the LORD's house,( Church) and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
7:3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
7:4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
7:5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
7:6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7:7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
7:10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.
7:12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
7:13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;
7:14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
7:15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by kkins25(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2019
frosbel2:

Forgive me for trolling this once MuttleyLaff , but I couldn't help myself.

I really like your version of Christianity ; just keep praying, repenting and NEVER STOP praying, in the end it will be all good. Enjoy your fun, Jesus is Love and he will always forgive so don't lose heart. I think I may rejoin briefly.

Christianity is so funny - grin
grin grin grin grin grin
You should see what he is capable of here
https://www.nairaland.com/2045070/thoughts-questions-religion/93#74905673
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by anochuko01(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2019
when you fall inside mud...no be to baff?
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Evince(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I'm having this argument with my friends here and I want to hear different opinions about it.

A lady friend visits you and spends the night and you guys have sex and before you sleep, she kneels down and prays and sometimes invite you to join in that prayer.
Remember after the prayers the duo of you might have another roundof sex before day breaks.

My question is this;

1. Is that Prayer wrong?

2. Will God answer such prayer or it's a mockery of prayer?

3. Since we are commuting sin, is it right to run from God or run to him through prayers?

Please lets discuss it with biblical verses to help because a lot of people are victims of such incident.
First ask urself question like 1) does god really exist. If u get ur answer to be yes then you will see his confused rules.
Now if god exist then intentional and intended sin shouldn't be forgiven. because it is funny when bible say pray without ceasing. Then if the lady pray even while having the sex it goes to confirm the statement "pray always"
In that case also intended sin like another round of sex should also be prayed for. After all when u are knacking a girl u hear her moan " Jesus OMG which is oh my God." So in that case they are praying for sexual enjoyment and protection.

Now the summary boils down to the fact that God and Satan Story are all imaginery.
Ur prayer is as funny as the prayer of a non Christian . Nothing answers any prayer and nothing exist afterlife.

I challenge the world to stop using fear threat to induce morals in people. The best practice is to teach marality not about fvcking prayer that doesn't work.

We have the best prayer warriors in Nigeria but we are still in crisis both economically and well otherwise.

Once we embrace morality all these yeye prayer will fade.

Once things are rightly done u will see that the tifs that call themselves pastors will fade away

My own 50cent

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by stephmike(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2019
Although what happened is a sin but morning prayer n bedtime prayer has become ritual things. To me praying always shows that no matter you rely solely on God. Please we shouldn't discourage few who do this.
It is unchristian but if devil/sin prevent u from talking to God. Brethren, one may become fearful in his presence. Remember father Adams n mother Eve their sin drove they away from d presence of God. The begin of failure. Gen.3:8-10. May God grant us understanding.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by ibrahimovic303: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2019
My side chic those days always wants us to pray after several rounds of sex.... cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Pray before falling for the temptation to fornicate.
Pray long, seriously and with focus
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Lamexx(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2019
I pray before giving head. My “akata” gets annoyed. She ask me why do I have to pray before going down on her, my answer is that “I can’t eat anything without praying. I have to bless and sanctify anything that goes into my mouth”.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Evince(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2019
frosbel2:

Forgive me for trolling this once MuttleyLaff , but I couldn't help myself.

I really like your version of Christianity ; just keep praying, repenting and NEVER STOP praying, in the end it will be all good. Enjoy your fun, Jesus is Love and he will always forgive so don't lose heart. I think I may rejoin briefly.

Christianity is so funny - grin
religion as a whole is funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" / Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.