Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? (4434 Views)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Bin3(f): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2019
omotolly22:
mine was so bad up to now I haven't gotten over it ,to crown it all he is getting married 5 month after the break up ,when I saw the pre wedding photos in church last week ,I just froze and left the church immediately
He might HV impregnated the girl
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by 1F30M4(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
kazyhm:

Please why did you initiated the breakup and it is this painful for having what you wanted ?

I'm asking because I'm in similar situation. She jokingly initiated the break up and I play along but now I have been the heart breaker........but I have swear never to listen to all her emotional blackmail of her lies

So I really want to know why but she won't talk about that very discussion

I initiated it because he was having ties with so many girls and when I questioned him about it, he felt it was cool and that he was having his fun.. So I left him to enjoy his fun but as soon as I left, it dawned on him and he wanted us to come back together but I was sooo done with the relationship.. He practically made me a laughing stock among his friends and neighbours, I was a fool for that long but never again
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by 1F30M4(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
sparkle7:

Aw babe. Hope you have moved on.
Havent being in a rltship but i think i need to gather experience here.
I will just photocopy my heart, keep Original for house come carry fake give future Gf.

Yeah I have, thanks.. Lol you wanna photocopy your heart and give out the fake
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by kazyhm(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
1F30M4:

I initiated it because he was having ties with so many girls and when I questioned him about it, he felt it was cool and that he was having his fun.. So I left him to enjoy his fun but as soon as I left, it dawned on him and he wanted us to come back together but I was sooo done with the relationship.. He practically made me a laughing stock among his friends and neighbours, I was a fool for that long but never again

OK..... Thanks.

Now I understand better........but she was free with my phone and picks my female friends' call couple of times...........if was hidden something I wouldn't have been so free..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape Sex (pics) / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.