Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? (4189 Views)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
rame18:

You are laughing again?? Chai!! Those people cause more harm than good. People should stop listening them. People are still stupid in this 2019....
I don't need a "prophet" to decide for me... Especially in the case of choosing a "spouse"...
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Auladimeji(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
It feels great because I only have lust for her but I still have her numbers sha.In case of Incasity cheesycheesy

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
the guy was probably cheating on you while you guys were dating

omotolly22:
mine was so bad up to now I haven't gotten over it ,to crown it all he is getting married 5 month after the break up ,when I saw the pre wedding photos in church last week ,I just froze and left the church immediately

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
The worst I had was in 2005, after she left me, I was begging a coursemate of mine that claims she loves me to use love portion on me so that I could forget about my ex but the babe refused telling me she wants me to love her genuinely of which I never did... The good thing is that years later she tried on several occasions to come back into my life... Since then .. them never born that woman wey go fit break my heart... Not even my wife to be can break it but I go love her Sha maybe with my kidney... Lol...
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Only my last break up hurt me because of the following reasons :
I lowered my standards for her.

I invested a lot to make her the woman she was at the time (she's no longer the same, no one else can keep her in line like I do).

She started dating another guy almost immediately.

And lastly I was somehow faithful to her (na this one pain me pass, I chenked a lot of girls for her)

After the breakup, we continued as FWB till one day when I realized that all my affection for her is gone and I can't continue faking my emotions because of free sex.

She never thought that I can turn cold towards her.
I haven't contacted her in weeks.

Whatever breakup that doesn't kill you will only make you more heartless for what's to come cheesy
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by 1F30M4(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
It was one heartwrenching something like that, I cried my eyes out all day that I thought I would one day die from it.. I could barely eat even my cousins started to ask questions.. Thing is I gave my all, I was really committed but he'd rather take it for granted and when I thought about all the sacrifices I made, it just brought so much tears to my eyes.. I actually initiated the breakup but for a while I just couldn't live with the fact that all of it would just be washed off the drain just like that, it wasn't easy for me but thank God I've lived through it and just when I was starting to have a breath of fresh air, he came up with stories for a comeback but then I wasn't having any of that. I've moved on, never going back and it'd be better if he did same, I wished him well and that was it

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by omotolly22(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
the guy was probably cheating on you while you guys were dating

yes he was ,I saw the sign before he started treating me. badly
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Eleganza33(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:
Mine is happening currently. My fiancée just called it off after we have done church counselling and they've introduced us to the church. I have been having insomnia and I'm seriously sick. This is what I'm facing right now.
wow so sorry
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eleganza33:
wow so sorry
why are you telling him sorry? is he a baby undecided
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by rame18(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I don't need a "prophet" to decide for me... Especially in the case of choosing a "spouse"...

You are your own prophet. Don't allow anybody to tell you otherwise.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Ejusni(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
The worst I ever had was the one that suddenly woke up while we were having sex & pushed me away, wide-eyed.

Luckily, the room was dark & very cold. I ran back into the ward before she could scream.

Later, I heard my colleagues bustling around, thanking God & babbling excitedly about some "miracle" or so.

I didn't bother going over for fear of being identified...
bro please explain...we don't understand
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Eleganza33(f): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
why are you telling him sorry? is he a baby undecided
hehe abeg sorry cox he is sick nd in pains
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
rame18:

You are your own prophet. Don't allow anybody to tell you otherwise.
Sure smileysmiley
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eleganza33:
hehe abeg sorry cox he is sick nd in pains
he should move on undecided he's a man not woman
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Eleganza33(f): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
he should move on undecided he's a man not woman
na human na im get feelings. Wel sha e go better

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Mankosi: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
omotolly22:
mine was so bad up to now I haven't gotten over it ,to crown it all he is getting married 5 month after the break up ,when I saw the pre wedding photos in church last week ,I just froze and left the church immediately
sorry u hear. U will find love again or have u find? But what did u do that made him left?
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by omotolly22(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
sorry u hear. U will find love again or have u find? But what did u do that made him left?
not really Sha ,I didn't do anything maybe he felt the other person was better ,I even sacrifice all I had ,I didn't really have much but I did
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Ceede: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin shocked grin there is God ooOO!!
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by clive2u(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
I've had worse breakups that made me emotionally stronger, these days, any guy I decide to date and he decides to breakup, I will let him use the door and no it won't hurt me, it will only hurt you when you get too emotionally attached, I'm now a pessimist always thinking a guy might break up so why put all my hopes in him when he might disappoint me?

If a guy wants to hurt you, he bring out his whole mind to hurt you but if he realize you are not hurt or you don't give a fu.k, he comes running back.
come lemme break ur heart for u
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DavidEsq(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
I've had worse breakups that made me emotionally stronger, these days, any guy I decide to date and he decides to breakup, I will let him use the door and no it won't hurt me, it will only hurt you when you get too emotionally attached, I'm now a pessimist always thinking a guy might break up so why put all my hopes in him when he might disappoint me?

If a guy wants to hurt you, he bring out his whole mind to hurt you but if he realize you are not hurt or you don't give a fu.k, he comes running back.
Dis is becoming twisted. Chai! So much for premarital sex and peer pressure and wanting to belong. So much trouble in the world. Make I go read my bible abeg. I happy wr I dey o. Married in the lord tho

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by clive2u(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
my last gf
i still love her like madt
it hve changed me to the extent i wan dey do fvck n run(that wasnt my way of living).

havnt fvcked yet sha
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DavidEsq(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
omotolly22:
So u dey ur own for church abi? Chai! On top God matter. Buhari sef. Why don't we just avoid all these problems by sticking t and enjoying the truth from God's word? It would keep and save us from flenty wahala.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by JONSYN7154: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eleganza33:
wow so sorry
Tnx
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by HarunaWest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarzwizard:

Cc:Lalasticlala,
Hahahahahaha wrong kid
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Yuneehk(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Only my last break up hurt me because of the following reasons :
I lowered my standards for her.

I invested a lot to make her the woman she was at the time (she's no longer the same, no one else can keep her in line like I do).

She started dating another guy almost immediately.

And lastly I was somehow faithful to her (na this one pain me pass, I chenked a lot of girls for her)

After the breakup, we continued as FWB till one day when I realized that all my affection for her is gone and I can't continue faking my emotions because of free sex.

She never thought that I can turn cold towards her.
I haven't contacted her in weeks.

Whatever breakup that doesn't kill you will only make you more heartless for what's to come cheesy

@ emboldened, hasn't been said any better cheesy
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by sparkle7: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
1F30M4:
It was one heartwrenching something like that, I cried my eyes out all day that I thought I would one day die from it.. I could barely eat even my cousins started to ask questions.. Thing is I gave my all, I was really committed but he'd rather take it for granted and when I thought about all the sacrifices I made, it just brought so much tears to my eyes.. I actually initiated the breakup but for a while I just couldn't live with the fact that all of it would just be washed off the drain just like that, it wasn't easy for me but thank God I've lived through it and just when I was starting to have a breath of fresh air, he came up with stories for a comeback but then I wasn't having any of that. I've moved on, never going back and it'd be better if he did same, I wished him well and that was it
Aw babe. Hope you have moved on.
Havent being in a rltship but i think i need to gather experience here.
I will just photocopy my heart, keep Original for house come carry fake give future Gf.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by kazyhm(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
1F30M4:

Please why did you initiated the breakup and it is this painful for having what you wanted ?

I'm asking because I'm in similar situation. She jokingly initiated the break up and I play along but now I have been the heart breaker........but I have swear never to listen to all her emotional blackmail of her lies

So I really want to know why but she won't talk about that very discussion
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by SKhanmi: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ejusni:

bro please explain...we don't understand

In simple terms...He meant he was having sex with a corpse in the morgue....(cold room).....when she woke up.....That guy is either unbalanced or has a sick nasty sense of humor
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Every cold, heartless guy or girl you meet out there were once those that deeply loved and respected their partner, but their feelings were thrown to the pigs cry cry

Only the fools continued to allow their heart to be toyed with, while the wise ones have learn that you don't invest more than your partner in a relationship.
If they are cold, you should also act cold.
If they are players, you tell them you're not ready for games.
If they don't call, you treat them the same.
The moment you start showing how deeply you love a girl or a guy, especially a girl, then be prepared for real heart break.
Most of us learnt it the hard way cry

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DONADAMS(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
JONSYN7154:
No. She met one prophetess in Port Harcourt and she changed.
Which prophetess?? Or she has seen another guy??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats / In Loving Memory Of Victorian. / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.