Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56515 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Chepy: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Why did u leave your ex since you're still crazy about her laidis??
Just curios! You from Bayelsa?

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rogosa:

You can't understand
Simply go get a life outside the one u living. Try meeting other people. Just know your ex is presently receiving it all styles with legs probably hanging from the burglary. So u better go get your life going. Time waits for no man.

9 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Tamarapetty(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chepy:
Just curios! You from Bayelsa?
Momma tho
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Chepy: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Momma tho
I figured smiley

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Simply go get a life outside the one u living. Try meeting other people. Just know your ex is presently receiving it all styles with legs probably hanging from the burglary. So u better go get your life going. Time waits for no man.

Funny man. Ok. I hear u

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
faithfull18:

This is why premarital sex is not advised because I am still trying to comprehend the kind of feeling you are having for your ex. Was your ex married before you married your wife??

It's obvious something keeps making you draw up comparison between your wife and your ex. It's all in your mind.

Love is actually a choice. You have to bring yourself to put your ex in the past and start seeing your wife in a different light. I am sure you married her because you felt she was better right.

Invest the feelings in your wife. Your ex is past tense whether you like it or not.
Funny enough, I never saw her unclothedness even before I got married. but thanks for the advice though. It helps.

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
anochuko01:
go for 40days dry fasting

I be Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rogosa:

Funny man. Ok. I hear u
I'm serious. Just know as u dulling she's getting it everywhere in her house. So pull yourself together and move on

8 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by megareal: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wake up dude and concentrate on your marriage. That path you are heading to will bring nothing good. Discipline your mind to stop thinking about her and consciously start appreciating your wife more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm serious. Just know as u dulling she's getting it everywhere in her house. So pull yourself together and move on

Sincerely, I tried. I have been doing that fot the past 5 years but it wont just go away.

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Lush100(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rogosa:

Sincerely, I tried. I have been doing that fot the past 5 years but it wont just go away.
op , its like u never cry well well.

go to ur room,

go and cry cry cry about not been able to ever see ur ex again

when u have cried and u have no more tears to cry,

u will see ur self that u have moved on.

u want to dishonor ur wife with one stupid ex that u knew on the day u took oath before the whole world, witnesses and God himself u will have to forsake her and cling to ur wife.
guy ur mind is very immature.
u better take ur wife to boutique and make up artist and spice ur life with her till the two of u grow grey hair.
I am sure she is not denying u in bed else u would have mentioned.

take ur ex picture use knife to chook it ad keep saying I forsake u till the thing is in pieces no gum can put together again.

if u do all these, u will will see ur ex on internet or real life, u will just hiss and walk by.

nb,: take the advice throw away the insult if u see it as such.

8 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rogosa:

OK. Good luck
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
This one you are missing your ex after 5years of being married, I guess the sex was good. You would have married her na since you like her that much.

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by OsuGanja(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2019
amaniro:
5 years after marriage and you're still crushing on your ex? damn dude move on!

The coochie is way too good
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by RexTramadol1: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2019
People like you dey vex me

Why u marry if u know say u love your ex

Simple thing is, you're covetous

Take it or leave it!

Nonsense and ingredients

10 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Lexusgs430: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.

Just tell your wife......

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Lorenzop: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Chai, the devil is about to relocate the permanent site of his ministry to your family.....better stop it now before it finally happens....there is a saying that goes thus "Going back to exes never works out or ends well".....thread carefully bro

13 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by GodblessNig247(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
OK. You can decide to get married to him.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by BareFacedLies(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Funny enough, I never saw her unclothedness even before I got married. but thanks for the advice though. It helps.

How then is she your ex if you never saw her unclothedness while you two were dating...

Anyway this is a golden opportunity for you to right your 'wrong'...make sure you fučk her the first chance you get!
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Sushsu7: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
One question,

why did you marry your wife?

I mean, why you con marry your wife in the first place? undecided
there are ex who are not what u want for a life partner.... But u two can still be beneficial to each other either one way or the other,not necessarily sex,and it could also be sex,people are into marriage or relationship for different reasons or purpose...

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Lorenzop: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley

Hello swty, here I am grin

First class Virgin...chala-chala...pan grin

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2019
d nack wey u dey nack her all dose while never satisfy u?

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Viking007(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

If after envisaging the brutal scenarios the person you just replied gave you - yet you still 'love' your ex. Then maybe you need mental evaluation. I doubt if you'd do anything if your wife tells you today she's getting it from someone else. You are emotionally too weak to be a man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Yankee101: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2019
You know the answer
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Bro, take her as second wife and if anybody says nonsense, slap am. sad grin

On a serious note, each time the feeling comes, just try to remember one serious bad thing she did to you while dating...

You're welcome. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.