Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56520 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nsarug80: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Just assume your ex no longer exists
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Kaetoh: 1:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Hhhmmmm. Funny enough, I havenot seen another woman unclothedness since I married.
even me and I am so happy. Now it's years and counting, I celebrate my chastity so much but I give God the whole glory .
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Platony(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Sincerely its everywhere. We ar humans, we have blood running down our veins.

Majority of d people married today don't have dat complete love for their partner. I use to tell people dat MARRIAGE is nt for d lily-hearted. What you'll experience in marriage, u won't find in mere relationships (dating/courting).

I am married wit kids,..I dated my wife for 12yrs before we officially tied d knot. 12 yrs is more than enough for u to know/study anyone.

...d magical part of it all is, within our 4 yrs of marriage, I am beginning to see a different part of her I neva saw in 12yrs. Both d good, bad & ugly.....bt wit Love & understanding coupled wit teachings frm great men about marriage, we've been sailing through.

In a nutshell, Dats y most pple starts feeling different about der partner after marriage especially in a period of 1-2yrs therefore, making dem to start missing der ex's specialty. But, d ironical part of it al is, even dat ur ex u stil hav feelings for might even be worse dan ur present spouse if u guys had gotten married to each other.

Marriage gvs u a total different package of wat u acquired as a wife/husband within a short period of time,...It only takes d BRAVE & massive TOLERANCE to overcome such marital challenges. Once again, i'll say "Marriage is nt for a weakling".

GOD BLESS YOUR HOME.
#Shalom

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Originalsly: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Funny enough, I never saw her unclothedness even before I got married.

I'm trying to understand why you parted with your ex..... and why you really married your wife. Your ex rejected you.... rejected your marriage proposal? ...or do you mean she dumped you? How long after did it take for you to ehhmmm.... grab this one to marry?...or did you marry her by force? Married for 5 years...missing your ex for 5 years....where is your wife in this picture? You never saw her naked until after marriage...... is it something you saw/learned after that completely turned you off? Is there a child/children in the marriage? Is your ex married? Do you still communicate? Help us get a better picture for better advice. While I wait...I'll dedicate this tune to you!

Love is a connection
That join two people together
What a sweet connection
When it's right it will last forever
But if you give it a try and can't get a vibe
Take my advice
If your heart's not in it let it go

Stop wasting time
Don't fool yourself it won't grow
Now if your heart's not in it let it go

6 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by baby124: 1:54am On Jan 22, 2019
When you marry who is supposed to be your girlfriend but lost your wife to your silly games. You played yourself bro and you know it. You have no love for who you married, you just married the person either to spite your ex or out of desperation. Sorry, but you need to decide what you want for yourself. Even Bezos forfeited billions for happiness. So the decision at the end of the day is yours as it’s only you dealing with it. When they tell you people to take your relationships serious and not take your woman for granted, you will be fighting that you are smarter than everyone else. Now that woman left and you are in agony for over 5yrs. If after 5yrs you still feel this way then you know you made a big mistake with that marriage and you entered it for the wrong reasons.

7 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Judybash93(m): 1:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Try to invest more of your emotions and time into your wife. You won't regret it hopefully. Let your ex stay in the past. Face the present. Feelings might be deceptive sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by AreaFada2: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

She rejected me at first but by the time she would come back, it was already late.

Well, the fact that she rejected you means you moved on. So never look back.

It seems someone else rejected her and now she's returning to her leftover (you). Do not reward her first ditching you with another chance (be it sexual or emotional or both).

Your wife made you her first choice. Stick to her.

Good luck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by onegig(m): 2:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.

Please don't listen to most who type just because they want to contribute.

There is nothing wrong with still having feelings for her. The mind is a complex thing and sometimes we have this flirting thoughts of what would have been if you were still together.

Honestly, lot of things come to mind when there is this lingering feelings for an ex after a while.

How was the breakup? Was it initiated by you? Were you guys immature about the breakup or what led to it? Was it a misunderstanding that could easily have been solved but you guys blew it up?

Did you guys have a proper closure? Got to talk about what happened and why the breakup was indeed for the best as at then? Or you just ghosted each other and broke up over text? Did you give thought to why she was not what you wanted ? Did you get married just as a revenge to her? To show her you could do without her?

You need to be honest with yourself. We all have had the one that got away and sometimes you feel that little tiny feeling of warmth about what or whatnot but question is what do you do about it?

For you to have opened a thread shows it's a big deal and need help.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Man is polygamous in nature. The way I feel now, I think I'm supposed to marry like 5 women. I'm not married yet and is simply because am finding it difficult to chose one among them. Wish is possibly I marry all. Nine of them wants to let go too
U have RESPONDED well.
MAN was ordained naturally to accommodate many LADIES as possible.
They brought Civilization to control Population.
Now it’s Affectiuthe chances of our LADIES getting married.
That’s why Many Single Ladies still sleep with the married Lovers, some are begging to be recruited as 2nd and 3rd wives.

Meanwhile, there was a time NIGERIA was experiencing such.
SAME will happen when we start having ROBOTS everywhere. PEOPLE will lose JOBS.
People will finally be pushed to having only a Child.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Bigjoe15: 2:26am On Jan 22, 2019
This strong ooo

Check my profile and start smiling Profusely
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by tfash96(m): 2:52am On Jan 22, 2019
If u are a Muslim just do normal normal 2 wives ain't much 4 u
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Badgers14: 3:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Rent a hotel room, call your ex and thrash that feeling out once and for all.. grin grin

Then come back home and your wife will break your head. Then that feeling will be gone grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
If You Are Happy With The Person U Married, The Lust Would Av Been Dead N Buried. But Ure Nt

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
Why would still not have feeling if you still see her in picture or facebook, cut connection between you and your ex, block her facebook or any related social medial that would make you remember, I did with my mine, i block her, all her friends and relatives and even deleted all her pictures , i dont have her number and I don't even know if she exist or not, the feeling is not even there because for my mind , it will always seem she is rotten old and disgusting as age move up

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Mursz: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2019
delectablegyal:
the op has been enchanted with pvssy juice.

Trust me, some pvssy juice can encapsulate, I know that first hand. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by HabaHaba: 3:51am On Jan 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Man is polygamous in nature. The way I feel now, I think I'm supposed to marry like 5 women. I'm not married yet and is simply because am finding it difficult to chose one among them. Wish is possibly I marry all. Nine of them wants to let go too
No insult intended. But set your priorities right & FOCUS on one with the most love from you. Before marriage, all girls seem to be the best marriage material until they enter your house. Be very careful, ladies are highly deceptive, esp if you are highly eligible.
Best of luck, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by OnArealTho: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
It is a common enough reality. Feelings are way treacherous. I pray for your soul. The best thing you can do is to make every conscious effort to find the pluses in your partner / marriage and focus on that.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ategberoson(m): 4:08am On Jan 22, 2019
you get pvssy with you 24hrs in a day, in 7days, in 4weeks, in 12 months and you're still missing one abandoned pvssy? by the time HIV will be missing your eyes go clear. after 5years you no the kind of d!ck banging that hoe now?

I'm sorry to say this, you're an irresponsible man, I fear for your woman. if you're still courting your wife now, I will understand but married for 5yrs? you need celestial church deliverance. nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by alicetaylor: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me

outlook entrar
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by missyblissy: 4:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Op please forget those feelings that is pure temptation. Please flee from it!!!! Go back, sit and think long and hard why you married your wife. If your ex was so special, both of you will be married today and something happened that made you guys parted ways, look at the reason critically, take your emotions out of it and think with your head.

Your ex left you for a reason and didn't come back until it was too late. Let the past be past and look towards building a greater future with your beautiful loving wife!!!!

It is better to learn from people's experiences!!! You have to look at your wife with a different eye forget your ex she means nothing to you and shes nothing compared to your wife. Leave sex, emotions out of it, think think think with your head!!!! If you sleep with your ex, you will live to regret it!!!!! You have a loving wife that cherish and adore you!!!

Please invest your emotions with you wife, take out, do lovely things together, i tell you, you won't regret it!!!

Abeg your ex is history biko...

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Isoduwa(m): 4:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Wait till the day your wife catch You with the feeling Una two go talk where Una know the girl ��

A bird � at hand worth more than millions in the Bush guy nor disappoint Atiku use your head
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:40am On Jan 22, 2019
You are a fool
If your wife finds out and decides to leave you, all your feelings for your ex will die.
You are not a man but an He-Goat.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by janettee(f): 4:54am On Jan 22, 2019
You may still be in love with something but not want it..

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by koolaid87: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2019
The first cut is the deepest

That's for sure but grow up and leave your past alone, focus on your future
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nisland(m): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Who kill by sword must died by sword
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by holyfather(m): 5:06am On Jan 22, 2019
There's this false notion people have about love and marriage.
1. You can only be genuinely in love with one person.
NOT TRUE

2. You should only marry for love.
AGAIN,NOT TRUE.

I think these two solve the whole riddle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by madridguy(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Only few people will understand how you're feeling bro.

Rogosa:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.