Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56486 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Chigold101(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

This is why premarital sex is not advised because I am still trying to comprehend the kind of feeling you are having for your ex. Was your ex married before you married your wife??

It's obvious something keeps making you draw up comparison between your wife and your ex. It's all in your mind.

Love is actually a choice. You have to bring yourself to put your ex in the past and start seeing your wife in a different light. I am sure you married her because you felt she was better right.

Invest the feelings in your wife. Your ex is past tense whether you like it or not.
Sweetheart love is different from feelings.
He didn't say he doesn't love his wife.

Marrying and staying married is a must but having a crush outside your marriage zone always occur somehow.
Getting married don't kill that feeling and it has nothing to do with pre marital sex.
That's why one of the ingredients that keeps marriage is self control.

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by gbene: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
I always ask people who talk or act this way,if it's sexual love or real love.yes its sometimes normal to feel dat way.but not for 5yrs.the truth is u're killing that woman who u married slowly.with inner hate.u ave to stp it n concern urself,with a woman dat loves u.work on ur mind n feelings

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by tojahh(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2019
This is why I tell people, most first child are not biological to both parents.

Most times, they belong to their exes.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Anfieldboss: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
One question,

why did you marry your wife?

I mean, why you con marry your wife in the first place? undecided

Do u know if she was the one that dumped him...the story actually portrays so
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by faithfull18(f): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Chigold101:

Sweetheart love is different from feelings.
He didn't say he doesn't love his wife.

Marrying and staying married is a must but having a crush outside your marriage zone always occur somehow.
Getting married don't kill that feeling and it has nothing to do with pre marital sex.
That's why one of the ingredients that keeps marriage is self control.
The first bolded, true.

Issues like this are mostly entangled with premarital sex. A case where you have had sex with all kinds and finally settled down with someone new. Are you saying, once in a while, images of past escapades won't/ don't come up?

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Hhhmmmm. Funny enough, I havenot seen another woman unclothedness since I married.
Story grin grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Abcruz(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Patience is better than power, and controlling one's emotions, than capturing a city.--proverbs 16:32

Love is a force generated by decision and not a feeling. For the one who allows emotions to rule over him has sold his will to the merciless. A broken marriage and a bleeding heart is the consequence of the path you wish to thread.

A shrewd person sees danger and hides himself, but the naive keep right on going and suffer for it. --proverbs 22:3

However,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
In summary,this is your problem below wink
Your wife is a broad way,while your ex is a narrow way cool
Narrow is the way that leads to life(if you know you know)
But the broad way has lost it's sweetness due to multitude that have gone through it grin
Go figure kiss
Lol kolo like u grin grin grin grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Shugargal(f): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2019
By the way, why didn't you marry her when you know you love her this much. I feel you are gonna cheat on your wify soon. try and let your feelings for her go, divert all the feelings to your wife it will help you a long way.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Elukapendragon(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Then you shouldve married her.

She left me
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by mechanics(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2019
hmmmmmm, I hope you didn't enter into any covenant with your ex because it's not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by PeacenLove2: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
You do have to feel one way or the other about people you have met, either good or bad.

You do not have to act on every feeling you have.

If you still have feelings for your ex, just cherish it from a distance.

That way, you all save yourselves from an impending disaster.

It's not worth it, my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by EternalBeing: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by EternalBeing: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmmm, I hope you didn't enter into any covenant with your ex because it's not normal.
He sure did. You don't need to be taken to a Coven before you enter into covenant. You still don't know that sex is blood covenant?
jaxxy:

It just means u don’t love ur wife. An ex is an ex. That Ship should have sailed years ago bro. If I may ask why didn’t u get married to ur ex? Ure just playing and feeding an irrelevant feeling that could become a monster. Dump the feeling if it’s meaningless and focus on the right things. I hate wasting my time dwelling on what’s not feasible or realistic.
Let's call a spade a spade, why sugarcoat it as "feelings" Lust! Pure selfish lust that Satan use to destroy Souls, that's what it is. For your Marriage to forge on into godly bliss and fulfillment, the advice below is best.
comcorn:
Pls, go for deliverance, having feelings for your ex is a way the enemy wants to use to attack your marriage, its wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Chigold101(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

The first bolded, true.

Issues like this are mostly entangled with premarital sex. A case where you have had sex with all kinds and finally settled down with someone new. Are you saying, once in a while, images of past escapades won't/ don't come up?
Dear erotic images doesn't need experience to pop up inside someone.
I am not saying past escapades can't come up but I have seen ladies that married as virgins that have erotic feeling for other men...
Human nature is complicated...

Self control is the only answer

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Reelmii: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
why didn't u marry ur ex

this is one thing I tell people

some nen will like a girl is wild, sexy, wears sexy dresses, go to club with them, grind them and the have mind blowing sex after that...

but when they want to get married, they will get married to "sis mary" who does not do all those things with them, they will marry sister mary because they want people to say that they married Godly woman....

after the marriage they willl start missing their ex, because they want to have that kind of life again

then they will bring the topic here and ask for advice, but they will not tell us why they married their wives in the first place

I dont know the kind of advice they are expecting to get from here

fir the single brothers and sisters, u better marry who makes u happy, dont ever marry to please anyone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2019
EternalBeing:

He sure did. You don't need to be taken to a Coven before you enter into covenant. You still don't know that sex is blood covenant?

Let's call a spade a spade, why sugarcoat it as "feelings" Lust! Pure selfish lust that Satan use to destroy Souls, that's what it is. For your Marriage to forge on into godly bliss and fulfillment, the advice below is best.

Stop being over dramatic there are different kinds of feelings sm are not even sexual and as long as ur human u can have them. There’s nothing wrong/abnormal with having feelings for ur ex bt it shudnt be/get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by ghettochild(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Feelings kor... Attitude ni..u better face ur marriage. Onishina

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by trustedward(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

She rejected me at first but by the time she would come back, it was already late.

She left u becos she tot life was greener on the other side, other dudes were promising her marriage just to smash, now she has realized that men are naturally scum, getting a husband ain’t really as easy as She thought, she’s now regretting she never took u back cos she’s realized she’s missed getting married wic is her souls pourpose in life...the truth is, only a one last crazy sex could have helped u forget about her but unfortunately you’re married so I can’t help u...sometimes we feel this way cos we get dumped and things happened so fast cos we didn’t plan for it, ur ex on the other hand would get over u much faster because she prepared herself before dumping u..bro...if she rejected u before, then she was never urs, get ur ass up and luv ur wife for gud, at least she didn’t reject u.

5 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Dronedude(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
In summary,this is your problem below wink
Your wife is a broad way,while your ex is a narrow way cool
Narrow is the way that leads to life(if you know you know)
But the broad way has lost it's sweetness due to multitude that have gone through it grin
Go figure kiss

Creative but inappropriate. grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
EternalBeing:

That's true, He needs prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Pope22(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2019
delectablegyal:
the op has been enchanted with pvssy juice.
You get bad mouth gen... grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by TinaG(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
I just hope you didn't abandon him to marry a "big boy".cos that's d mistake most ladies make.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by fortunechy(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
make peace with ur village people cuz they are after u

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by mrdino(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Delete your ex's contact, unfriend her on FB and other social platforms. No human is indispensable, learn to love your wife and kids (if you already have), move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by riczy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
anochuko01:
go for 40days dry fasting
join fr Ebube muonso, its on going now
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by riczy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
anochuko01:
go for 40days dry fasting
join fr Ebube muonso, its on going now!
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by jamace(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
You are suffering from Okafor's Theory

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
I would not say it’s normal but it’s not abnormal either. It is sort of a juxtaposition I know. The issue with most people when a long term relationship ends is not allowing yourself time to grieve and have closure especially if the end was not amicable .
Why did you get married and how long after the end of the relationship you are still focused on did you get married?
What is your marriage like at the moment? Are you guys happy? Are you happy? Any regrets?

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by orney(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Remember the show of love from your wife and hiw u started, don't let it be now dat u r okay dat u will now remember an ex

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by dochenaj: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley
A virgin should want a virgin. And a non-virgin a non-virgin.

Don't you think that's fair?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.