Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans (26839 Views)

Read What Milton Friedman Said About The Nigerian Govt. / Milton Friedman Debates Naomi Klein / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by gadogado(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2010
@sage Im not in anyway against the "black race" im at least 60% black. So that assertion is senseless. All im asking is what does the evidence suggest about the relative mental development of Africans.
Also, if you believe that theres no such thing as race, then you're living in lala land. Africans present a monolithic group if you compare to other groups. In other words, Africans have more in common with each other than they do with European or Asian groups. You're saying technically theres no such thing as race, but i think there is race but each race has a varying degree of intra racial variance and relative diversity. Saying race doesn't exist is wishful thinking. There are too many similarities in physical, cultural, linguistic aspects that Africans share with each other. So you can't outrightly ignore that. Africans are a monolithic group with a high degree of internal diversity, this diversity does not negate the fact that Africans are one race.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by chyz(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2010
ola olabiy:

the question is:
when was the time sub-saharan africans were ahead of any other race?
good you knw that north africans were better at a stage. and asians too.
but, what about blacks? when? or is this due to some inherent factors?

This link should answer your question. It is information that was and still is subdued by white supremacist.Black Africans had there own time as well as the others such as earopeans,asians, north africans(arabs), and the middle east. Check this link out and feel proud of your people.Never be fooled again by these white manipulators.

http://www.blackhistoryjohnmoore.bravehost.com/moors.html
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by olaolabiy: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2010
paddy_lo:

what a retardted question to ask . .

who birthed the other races,exactly. . .?

Who became human,who evolved the brain to think and master his sorroundings?

Its like asking,when was the time your great grand father was ever ahead of u. .

dude if your great grandfather was not there u would never exist today. .

Same thing the first humans were Africans,and stayed in africa for 2/3rds of our time on earth as homo sapiens

developing culture,language,burying our dead,hunting agriculture and so on ,

In this period everyone on earth was black,and resided in Africa

the other creatures that were in europe and asia were too dumb to survive the so called neanderthals(they died off)

Pls know your history. . . .b4 asking incredulously ignorant questions

you are as daft as they come. ode sue sue.
who is talking about evolution theories here?
i say, when was the time we blacks lorded it over others?

you are as lousy as your font
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by paddylo1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
you are as daft as they come. ode sue sue.
who is talking about evolution theories here?

you are as lousy as your font

[b]Who is talking evolution. . .lol

I am talking from the beginning of human history till at least 2500 yrs ago

black ppl were as u say lording it over and in charge of the world

The greeks,romans and co did not appear till around 400b.c or thereabouts(before then they were living in caves for the whole period. . more than 10,000yrs)

Human history on earth is at least as long as 13,000yrs

Further more when the romans came they lasted a little over 400yrs before their empire crumbled

and again the The white ppl u so put on a pedestal fell back into the dark ages,together with the rest of the whites in europe
cause the roman empire was just a part of europe not all of it,so then Germans that u respect so much were barbarians(look the word up)
so the whole of europe. . .were dieing of plagues
diseases,burning each other at the stake,horrible ignorance,burning books,and general anarchy
This lasted for another 1000yrs

meanwhile in Africa empires and civilization thrived

Know your history dude. . .[/b]
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by paddylo1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
EUROPEAN PLAGUE
During the final century of Roman domination, there was a succession of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and disease epidemics. Soon afterwards, rampaging Vandals and other barbaric tribes completed the breakdown of Western civilization, as they systematically leveled and defiled the great Roman cities and their water systems.

[size=14pt]Then came a thousand years of medieval squalor. A thousand years of sicknesses and plague of unbridled virulence, fanned by fleas and mosquitoes, excrement and filth, stagnant and contaminated water of every description.[/size]

Age Of Disease: The typical peasant family of the aptly-named Dark Ages lived in a one-room, dirt-floor hovel, with a hole in the thatched roof to let out the smoke of the central fire. The floor was strewn with hay or rushes, easy havens for lice and vermin. Garbage accumulated within. If they were lucky, the family had a chamber pot, though more likely they relieved themselves in the corner of the hovel or in the mire and muck outside.

Water was too precious to use for anything except drinking and cooking, so people rarely bathed. Heck, they barely changed clothes from one season to another, wearing the same set every day, perhaps piling on more rags for warmth.

These are the conditions which spawned the infamous Black Plague, killing an estimated one third of the European population. Although not directly related to bad plumbing, the plague serves as the most striking example of misery caused by poor sanitation in general, and the ignorance of people in controlling the outbreak.

The first of several waves hit England in 1348, caused by flea bites spread by lice that dwelled on host black rats. They, in turn, fed on the garbage and excrement of the masses. London became largely deserted. The King and Queen and other rich people fled to the countryside. The poor were the greatest sufferers.

Panic, death and despair followed the abandonment of farms and towns. Wrote William of Dene, a monk of Rochester in Kent, England, Men and women carried their own children on their shoulders to the church and threw them into a common pit. From these pits such an appalling stench was given off that scarcely anyone dared to walk beside the cemeteries,

http://www.theplumber.com/plague.html
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
chyz:

This link should answer your question. It is information that was and still is subdued by white supremacist.Black Africans had there own time as well as the others such as earopeans,asians, north africans(arabs), and the middle east. Check this link out and feel proud of your people.Never be fooled again by these white manipulators.

http://www.blackhistoryjohnmoore.bravehost.com/moors.html

Please answer the question that you pretended to respond to.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ezeagu(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
gadogado:

@sage Im not in anyway against the "black race" im at least 60% black. So that assertion is senseless. All im asking is what does the evidence suggest about the relative mental development of Africans.
Also, if you believe that theres no such thing as race, then you're living in lala land. Africans present a monolithic group if you compare to other groups. In other words, Africans have more in common with each other than they do with European or Asian groups. You're saying technically theres no such thing as race, but i think there is race but each race has a varying degree of intra racial variance and relative diversity. Saying race doesn't exist is wishful thinking. There are too many similarities in physical, cultural, linguistic aspects that Africans share with each other. So you can't outrightly ignore that. Africans are a monolithic group with a high degree of internal diversity, this diversity does not negate the fact that Africans are one race.

What makes Africans a race if part of their features can be found in Fiji and Papua New Guinea, and could you explain how these people do not have the same ancestral DNA as Africans yet look like Africans? If every human group is separated by race, what happens to groups that are mixed with more than one race? What race are they? Could you also explain how Africans can be a race, if, by your reasoning, the differences in features that separates different groups indicates 'races', so why do the largest differences decide the different 'races' and why do the smaller ones not, if race is biologically proven then every human on earth is their own race because every human is different from the other.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by sage(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
gadogado:

Dude you are talking rubbish of the highest order. Complete unrivalled nonsense. It is a mere wish to think that a "black race" exists. No wonder you came here with a phony 17th century argument
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by EzeUche22(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
As I said, this thread has legs!

Maybe I should return to the fray.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by adconline(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/empire/g1/cs2/default.htm

Britain's empire in Africa developed much later than in India or America. However, Britain had strong links with different parts of Africa long before the 19th century. It began with the slave trade in the 1700s. By the later 1800s Britain had taken control of huge territories in north, central and southern Africa.

Why did the British start by trading in slaves and eventually come to rule vast areas of African land? Look at the background and the sources in this case study and see what you can discover about the motives of the British.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/HUMANITY/SLAVES.TXT
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by EzeUche22(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
I am actually starting to regret what my Aro ancestors did with the selling of slaves to the whites. What an inhuman trade! cry cry cry

The ramifications can be felt today throughout the black world. Our lost brothers and sisters who were stripped away from their beloved continent!
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by asha80(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

I am actually starting to regret what my Aro ancestors did with the selling of slaves to the whites. What an inhuman trade! cry cry cry

The ramifications can be felt today throughout the black world. Our lost brothers and sisters who were stripped away from their beloved continent!

I thought you saw it as a thing of pride and something to boast about?
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by chyz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Please answer the question that you pretended to respond to.

Meaning?
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by EzeUche22(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
asha 80:

I thought you saw it as a thing of pride and something to boast about?

Now I have nothing but regret. . .  cry
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by tpiah: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
The thing with it is that even the White Berber North African societies also struggled with the concept of written language despite being very close to the medditerenian while "sub-saharan parts like Ethiopia had a fully developed system

Your diffusion theory I reckon is 100% correct

as to why the africans didnt develop their own written language to the extent other people did?

simple.

as i pointed out before, africans have the habit of channeling their best efforts to the development of other races.

written language started in mesopotamia.

there used to be blacks in ancient mesopotamia. Where are they today.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by tpiah: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
ola olabiy:

more like when was the time blacks[b] didnt [/b] lord it over others?
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by sage(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
Guys I am going to come back and demolish this frauds  false 17th century theory later today.

A "Black race" is the biggest myth in the history of human kind. Such a thing has never existed.

EzeUche22:

Now I have nothing but regret. . .  cry

Slavery was a bad thing but even Europeans sold each other into slavery in North Africa.

Slavery is hardly unique to the African continent so lets stop this American rubbish of "Africans sold their brothers"

Africans did not sell their brothers. They sold strangers just like other people in the world did.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by Onlytruth(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
tpiah:

more like when was the time blacks[b] didnt [/b] lord it over others?

One thing I will say about tpiah any day is that she is a very very very intelligent woman! No doubt at all.  cool
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by tpiah: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^if you dont understand my post, waka pass.

thanks.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by Onlytruth(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^if you dont understand my post, waka pass.

thanks.

Oh I understand your position very well. The people you are debating just don't get it.  undecided

I was thinking exactly the same thing just before you said it.

When characters like gadogado come here to yarn dust, I wonder whether they have actually sat down to look carefully at how this world has evolved through time.

It all began in Africa, and I can best my last dollar that it will end in Africa.

And while we are at it, Africans always influenced the history of this world, one way or another.  I won't say more than that.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by EzeUche22(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
sage:

Slavery was a bad thing but even Europeans sold each other into slavery in North Africa.

Slavery is hardly unique to the African continent so lets stop this American rubbish of "Africans sold their brothers"

Africans did not sell their brothers. They sold strangers just like other people in the world did.

What do you mean that we sold strangers? My people sold fellow Igbos and neighboring Ibibios. We knew who they were. They were weaker Igbo clans to the north, but they will still our people. We did sell our brothers and sisters and we sold them to strangers.

Yes, Africans have lot to repent for. Do you think whites treated their fellow whites like that? They may have had indentured white servants, but they did not enslave them indefinitely. But they did it to people who looked like us!
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by gadogado(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
sage:

Dude you are talking rubbish of the highest order. Complete unrivalled nonsense. It is a mere wish to think that a "black race" exists. No wonder you came here with a phony 17th century argument

Why the harsh tone? you that began supporting my premise, talk about being a flip flopper!! guess you'd make an excellent politician. Let me put it this way, people that live in Africa from the tropic of capricorn all the way to the sahara share the same climate, 2-3 seasons in a year as opposed to full four seasons in Europe etc. If as they say people develop morphological adaptations to enable them cope with their environments then i'd hasten t say that blacks )especially bantus) with features like wide nostrils etc are the same race or family of people (since you dislike the word race)
second point is the linguistic similarity as well as cultural that exist among African groups, like I said, Africans/blacks are the same "race" with a high degree of internal diversity, to claim race doesn't exist is senseless. Even if the Ashanti and Yoruba never came into contact with each other, they would share many more physical, cultural and linguistic similarities to Yorubas than to the French or Italians. FACT.
The similarities are glaring, from Haiti to Zimbabwe to Nigeria to Senagal, you're all very similar and in the exact same situation (INABILITY TO BUILD A STABLE AND PROSPEROUS SOCIETY) These are the facts, any country in the world today that has black dominated government is a poverty stricken downward spiraling state regardless of the continent.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ChinenyeN(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

What do you mean that we sold strangers? My people sold fellow Igbos and neighboring Ibibios. We knew who they were. They were weaker Igbo clans to the north, but they will still our people. We did sell our brothers and sisters and we sold them to strangers.
As far as history is concerned, sage is telling the truth. You sold strangers, not your 'fellow Igbos and neighboring Ibibios'. Yes, you may have known who they were, but back then, they weren't your "fellows". They weren't your people.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by gadogado(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Oh I understand your position very well. The people you are debating just don't get it.  undecided

I was thinking exactly the same thing just before you said it.

When characters like gadogado come here to yarn dust, I wonder whether they have actually sat down to look carefully at how this world has evolved through time.

It all began in Africa, and I can best my last dollar that it will end in Africa.

And while we are at it, Africans always influenced the history of this world, one way or another.  I won't say more than that.

Why don't you focus on the argument being made and intellectually argue a point as opposed to attacking my personality and "people like me" we're not arguing about THEORIES or evolution which are controversial to say the least. we're talking about the AFRICAN's INABILITY TO BUILD A STABLE AND PROSPEROUS SOCIETY/ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION on his own (without Arabs and Europeans) and whether this is caused by a lack of intellectual capacity as implied by Friedman (The wheel hadn't been invented in parts of Africa by the 19th century) Take your theories of evolution elsewhere.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ChinenyeN(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
The wheel (or lack thereof) is not a measure of intellectual capacity or enlightenment. Societies in the western hemisphere (the Inca & Maya for example) reached high levels of societal sophistication, yet there is no evidence that the use of the wheel existed among them. I understand where you're getting at though. The idea of a wheel seems rather simple. So simple, in fact, that one would think that any society would have had to have developed it once it reached some level of sophistication, but such is not the case. In short, the wheel is actually not an obvious invention, and similarly to writing, it is thought to have independently developed in only Mesopotamia (and possibly China, depending).

One other thing to look at is geography (the same thing that affected cultural diffusion of ideas). Africa, including the Sahara (at least, in the past) was thickly forested, as opposed to Europe and Asia, which are characteristically plains and arid/desert-like, respectively (oversimplified, I know, but still largely true). The wheel would have been too impractical for Africa, in comparison to Europe and Asia, where the wheel is a rather practical invention.   

Lastly, no standards exist for technological/societal advancement. There are no guidelines of how and at what point societies should evolve and progress.

So, although societies can be judged by their overall advancement, it really speaks little about their intellectual capacity.

gadogado:

we're talking about the AFRICAN's INABILITY TO BUILD A STABLE AND PROSPEROUS SOCIETY/ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION on his own (without Arabs and Europeans) and whether this is caused by a lack of intellectual capacity as implied by Friedman.
This here is more inline with the argument of how (and whether or not) slavery and colonization left Africa worse off.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by EzeUche22(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
ChinenyeN:

As far as history is concerned, sage is telling the truth. You sold strangers, not your 'fellow Igbos and neighboring Ibibios'. Yes, you may have known who they were, but back then, they weren't your "fellows". They weren't your people.

You have to understand that you are looking through a tribal lens. The most primitive of societies. Ethnic groups form under people who speak the same language. Not clan loyalty. They were fellow Igbos as in ethnic group, but not of the same clan.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ChinenyeN(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

You have to understand that you are looking through a tribal lens. The most primitive of societies. Ethnic groups form under people who speak the same language. Not clan loyalty. They were fellow Igbos as in ethnic group, but not of the same clan.
Alright. Tell that to your ancestors, then. I still maintain that, as far as history is concerned, sage spoke the truth. In fact, your own signature "Igbo Enwe(ghi) Eze" speaks volumes about sage's point. Your people did not sell their brothers. They sold strangers.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by chyz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2010
gadogado:

Why don't you focus on the argument being made and intellectually argue a point as opposed to attacking my personality and "people like me" we're not arguing about THEORIES or evolution which are controversial to say the least. we're talking about the[b] AFRICAN's INABILITY TO BUILD A STABLE AND PROSPEROUS SOCIETY/ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION on his own (without Arabs and Europeans) and whether this is caused by a lack of intellectual capacity[/b] as implied by Friedman (The wheel hadn't been invented in parts of Africa by the 19th century) Take your theories of evolution elsewhere.

You all should read this book.It should answer the bolded question. The author was assassinated like many other Pan-Africanists.

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa
by Walter Rodney
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by gadogado(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
ChinenyeN:

The wheel (or lack thereof) is not a measure of intellectual capacity or enlightenment. Societies in the western hemisphere (the Inca & Maya for example) reached high levels of societal sophistication, yet there is no evidence that the use of the wheel existed among them. I understand where you're getting at though. The idea of a wheel seems rather simple. So simple, in fact, that one would think that any society would have had to have developed it once it reached some level of sophistication, but such is not the case. In short, the wheel is actually not an obvious invention, and similarly to writing, it is thought to have independently developed in only Mesopotamia (and possibly China, depending).

One other thing to look at is geography (the same thing that affected cultural diffusion of ideas). Africa, including the Sahara (at least, in the past) was thickly forested, as opposed to Europe and Asia, which are characteristically plains and arid/desert-like, respectively (oversimplified, I know, but still largely true). The wheel would have been too impractical for Africa, in comparison to Europe and Asia, where the wheel is a rather practical invention.   

Lastly, no standards exist for technological/societal advancement. There are no guidelines of how and at what point societies should evolve and progress.

So, although societies can be judged by their overall advancement, it really speaks little for their intellectual capacity.
This here is more inline with the argument of how (and whether or not) slavery and colonization left Africa worse off.

I also see your point, however i think its necessary to make some demarcations and distinctions. The wheel is the mother of ll invention, technology started by developing the concept of the wheel. Now that thats out of the way, if the Inca or Maya didn't have a practical need for the wheel (assuming) then that explains the your supposed argument that they didn't actually use a wheel at any point in history (subject to verification) However, they were able to develop concepts that demonstrated an infusion of science into their thinking and methods, these concepts as well as the actual end result of the concepts (products) did prove to be of practical use for them and did supplement some of the hardships they faced. so here I've established two important points, a) infusion of science into their concepts (clear demonstration of intellectual ability) b) The need and desire to better their condition. These points more than make up for their abomination of not developing a wheel  grin grin grin
The African however has not demonstrated any infusion of science into anything he ever did and he also has not shown a desire and need to better his condition at any point in time (give me an african invention that actually made their condition better) Ok I suppose bronze casting is party scientific but it was done not for practical self help reasons but for religious voodoo worship to pillow his natural inclination to superstition.
I also disagree with you that Africa was entirely a thick green forest, some parts yes but not the whole continent. But when it comes to scientific invention, the whole continent is found wanting irrespective of environmental conditions. This contravenes your argument.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ChinenyeN(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
Gadogado, my point is still highly applicable (more especially so, since the point relates specifically with African societies living in relative isolation). Also, the wheel is apparently not an obvious invention for any society, since it is said to have only been independently developed in Mesopotamia (and maybe Asia).

Also, what you believe to be [supposed] reasoning behind bronze casting does not take away from the science of it. To do so would be like downplaying Egypt in the area of math and science, since they as well attached supernatural understanding with their maths and sciences. Also, bronze casting is not where Africa's scientific understanding starts and finishes. Calendars, cardinal directions, textiles, money, credits, architecture, anatomy, etc. are all examples of the maths and sciences. Africa was not scientifically void.
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by safariman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
In terms of standard of living, quality of life, the poorest countries in the world are populated by people of colour while the richest countries are mostly populated by whites.   Is this due to the climate, primitivity, tribal wars and beliefs, lack of resources, culture, intelligent (such as Asians in Math with Egypt, it was early civilzation where are they today), lack of forward thinking, lack of ambition, slavery, colonialism, weather and/or trade wars or even lack of trade which each other?
All or none or some of the above
Re: Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans by ChinenyeN(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
Don't get me wrong though. The concept & understanding of a wheel (some kind of roller) is not difficult, but for whatever reason, only a few societies (less than a handful; two or three -- I just came across some information regarding the wheel being known in the Americas, in Mexico) managed to make it from the idea of a roller, to a practical wheel. Others adopted the idea from those few societies. Why did it happen that way? No one really knows, but everyone can postulate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / DSS Arrests Doyin Okupe At MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.